Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future? - page 89. (Read 68600 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2017, 03:06:14 AM
Bitcoin have a future and bitcoin will be digital asset. Nowadays, many people use bitcoin and mine coin to get btc, it means bitcoin information spread over the world very fast, bitcoin will be digital asset and it will happen in 5 years from now.
I agree with you. Bitcoin is a very valuable asset in the future. So if we can keep it at this time of course this will make us have a very good future. Bitcoin in the future will be the most popular financial commodity. I'm very confident because nowadays bitcoin can change things for the better.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
June 17, 2017, 02:53:58 AM
The bitcoin have a great future and many people that know it. Bitcoin now is really becoming more popular in over the world. I know in the near future that all of the country will accept the bitcoin as their daily payments.
I'm not going to question the potential of bitcoin. It's very clear to me that bitcoin do have a lot of potential and has the future.

Bitcoin startups and other potential business that is going to adopt bitcoin and will use it as method of payment.

And that is making each and everyone of us to keep on holding our bitcoins because it will bring fortune to us.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 17, 2017, 02:31:18 AM
Of course bitcoin have a future. It is our future digital fiat. Bitcoin is continuing to rise up. Because of that bitcoin is gaining more popularity and more power. Bitcoin will never die I know it.

for now, bitcoin is still for digital fiat but i am sure that in future if everything is works fine, bitcoin can be another way to be a currency and works side by side with fiat. bitcoin have a chance to be a tools for payment in real life but this will needed approve from government and they are allowing people for using bitcoin in real life. bitcoin will be grow more than now and there will be many more people join into bitcoin world and they can get many benefits from bitcoin itself.
Perhaps in the future, people will recognize bitcoin as the international currency that dominates the digital and real world. Well, bitcoin is now so valuable, when everyone knows, maybe they'll all be trying to find bitcoin, or investing in bitcoin.

Well right now its still just an investment, for real utility it needs to be used more and more in real transactions.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
June 17, 2017, 02:14:03 AM
The bitcoin have a great future and many people that know it. Bitcoin now is really becoming more popular in over the world. I know in the near future that all of the country will accept the bitcoin as their daily payments.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2017, 02:09:31 AM
Of course bitcoin have a future. It is our future digital fiat. Bitcoin is continuing to rise up. Because of that bitcoin is gaining more popularity and more power. Bitcoin will never die I know it.

for now, bitcoin is still for digital fiat but i am sure that in future if everything is works fine, bitcoin can be another way to be a currency and works side by side with fiat. bitcoin have a chance to be a tools for payment in real life but this will needed approve from government and they are allowing people for using bitcoin in real life. bitcoin will be grow more than now and there will be many more people join into bitcoin world and they can get many benefits from bitcoin itself.
Perhaps in the future, people will recognize bitcoin as the international currency that dominates the digital and real world. Well, bitcoin is now so valuable, when everyone knows, maybe they'll all be trying to find bitcoin, or investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
June 17, 2017, 02:08:55 AM
I personally believe an investment in Bitcoin right now is very good, you will probably earn you a much greater return in future.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 17, 2017, 02:04:23 AM

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 17, 2017, 02:01:20 AM
Bitcoin have a future and bitcoin will be digital asset. Nowadays, many people use bitcoin and mine coin to get btc, it means bitcoin information spread over the world very fast, bitcoin will be digital asset and it will happen in 5 years from now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
June 17, 2017, 01:48:50 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 16, 2017, 11:37:04 PM
Bitcoin has proved many people wrong by improving day by day. No one knew that its price could be where it is right now. I remember sometimes last year and even early this year, people were suggesting that the price of bitcoin will drop. Surprisingly, the price has risen to the point that bitcoin is now more valuable than Gold-the most precious metal in the world. In view of this, I think bitcoin has a very bright future and what we are waiting for is just governments to recognize and accept bitcoin as a medium of exchange.
That is right bitcoin have a good future because it is one of the convenient currency which we can transaction easily and also secured at the same time and also get charge by a smaller fees than the common fees that we are dealing with the traditional remittances etc. Bitcoin will rise more from its price if we will have a massive adoption especially from a country or its being legalized by the governments.
Activity: 526
Merit: 250
June 16, 2017, 04:24:30 PM
Bitcoin has proved many people wrong by improving day by day. No one knew that its price could be where it is right now. I remember sometimes last year and even early this year, people were suggesting that the price of bitcoin will drop. Surprisingly, the price has risen to the point that bitcoin is now more valuable than Gold-the most precious metal in the world. In view of this, I think bitcoin has a very bright future and what we are waiting for is just governments to recognize and accept bitcoin as a medium of exchange.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
June 16, 2017, 04:13:52 PM
yes bitcoin have a bright future because now every one buy bitcoin and every businessman attract for investment in bitcoin and every jobless person earn income from bitcoin than how we can say bitcoin have not future now japan govt adopt bitcoin and very soon Australia will be also adopt bitcoin i think bitcoin will take full command in world economy .
I agree on one thing that people who are earning less in daily life can earn some in btc bounty or trading or gambling.but now bitcoin transaction time has exeded limit.if you want a fast transaction then you have to pay high fees which is not fit for micro payment.bitcoin has become a good investor source but it can not control world economy.
Activity: 612
June 16, 2017, 04:05:41 PM
yes bitcoin have a bright future because now every one buy bitcoin and every businessman attract for investment in bitcoin and every jobless person earn income from bitcoin than how we can say bitcoin have not future now japan govt adopt bitcoin and very soon Australia will be also adopt bitcoin i think bitcoin will take full command in world economy .
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
June 16, 2017, 03:02:50 PM
In my opinion many bitcoin have a future that can support the economy ...
Activity: 686
June 16, 2017, 02:44:44 PM
IMHO bitcoin has great future. But i have some doubts about its future as common use currency because of problems such as scalability and long transation times and/or high trasaction rates. So for now i see bitcoin more as a store value asset.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
June 16, 2017, 02:29:29 PM
Of course, bitcoin have a great future. Even now, bitcoin is now really popular than before. I know bitcoin is really a great opportunity for the others ro earn a money. Bitcoin will never die .
Yes Bitcoin must have a bright future, to seeing this coin growth every day there is new coins are entering this cryptocurrency world. If the bitcoin lost reputation, then all altcoins life will be gone. And lots of people are invested on this bitcoin, so it will never die, and in future, it may become a legal currency in all over the world.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
June 16, 2017, 12:37:25 PM
Of course, bitcoin have a great future. Even now, bitcoin is now really popular than before. I know bitcoin is really a great opportunity for the others ro earn a money. Bitcoin will never die .
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 16, 2017, 11:45:28 AM
as time passes by. bitcoin price is going up also its transaction fees. so im seeing future of bitcoin wont be suitable for micropayments and other low amount transactions anymore. if there will only be a solution to that bitcoin will be forever.

First solution to that is by switching to altcoins. If you're too poor to afford bitcoin's transaction fees, why use bitcoin in the first place? When transacting large amount of moneys, the transaction fee is still really low so the huge players don't really mind the fees. When you combine all the bitcoin's being microtransacted, it's nothing compared to one whale sending bitcoins.

In the end, people don't really care about microtransactions. All these soft fork, hard fork, Segwit, are not going to happen. People are just doing all these for the sake of drama so that the price of bitcoin will go up and down and so whales can yield money out of those movements.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
June 16, 2017, 11:14:56 AM
as time passes by. bitcoin price is going up also its transaction fees. so im seeing future of bitcoin wont be suitable for micropayments and other low amount transactions anymore. if there will only be a solution to that bitcoin will be forever.

True, with rising fee of transaction as its today. As if bitcoins are not able to handle micropayments like some time ago.

But I still feel that the prospect bitcoin remains bright in the future.
Activity: 350
June 16, 2017, 04:41:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: