Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future? - page 92. (Read 68600 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 12, 2017, 01:39:08 PM
Yes, i believe bitcoin have a big future because many people support and use bitcoin, also an investors we can say it has a future because it in demand and the price is become good and stable. This currency is big help for the people who needs extra income and have a great future. Bitcoin have a future because its more profitable and i believe it can use over the world and become currency. Bitcoin has great future, i know all people will using and accept bitcoin because its easy to earn and fast in transaction. And i believe the bitcoin is become a famous. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
June 12, 2017, 11:50:50 AM
Bitcoin has come to become something that is gradually getting adopted by people. For instance, you can now buy certain services online and pay in bitcoins, some works are also paid in bitcoins. Bitcoin has a very strong community backing it up, therefore​ the future of Bitcoin is fully assured.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
June 11, 2017, 01:36:44 PM
Personally i used bitcoin to fight against my country's inflation, along with the fact that btc is directly related to USD, basically what i did now is to play with alt coins, convert into btc and finally my own currency, the margin is higher than local stock market. They said bitcoin would fall 3k-10k mark in years, and i believed that !

Countries with high inflation rates are particularly attractive for bitcoin investors and I think long term its going to give governments an incentive to keep inflation in check or see people fleeing their domestic currency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
June 11, 2017, 01:22:02 PM
Personally i used bitcoin to fight against my country's inflation, along with the fact that btc is directly related to USD, basically what i did now is to play with alt coins, convert into btc and finally my own currency, the margin is higher than local stock market. They said bitcoin would fall 3k-10k mark in years, and i believed that !
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2017, 01:13:32 PM
Yeah, I believe that bitcoin has a future because bitcoin now increases today unlike before. I think 5yrs from now it will also increases but that is just my opinion maybe we also need to be careful, and just like what they said "expect the unexpected".  Roll Eyes
yes that is a fact no doubt that bitcoin has a bright future, bitcoin is now becoming the most popular currency of the world, people are now adopting bitcoin as their main currency. and hope that the user of bitcoin will increase too much n near future.

It's funny that this question still needs to be asked and that there are still questions about btc's future. We're now looking at btc to breach 3k dollars this year and if that doesn't tell you that something good is in store for btc, then you're not paying attention. All signs lead to bitcoin becoming more and more popular and in demand which can only mean good things for it so I think btc is for real and it's here to stay
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2017, 01:01:04 PM
Yeah, I believe that bitcoin has a future because bitcoin now increases today unlike before. I think 5yrs from now it will also increases but that is just my opinion maybe we also need to be careful, and just like what they said "expect the unexpected".  Roll Eyes
yes that is a fact no doubt that bitcoin has a bright future, bitcoin is now becoming the most popular currency of the world, people are now adopting bitcoin as their main currency. and hope that the user of bitcoin will increase too much n near future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 11, 2017, 09:11:54 AM
Bitcoin have a future because bitcoin has a power to survive many problems,issue and obstacles. Bitcoin is our future money and I know bitcoin will never die.
Yes your right, why this currency will die and have no future while it's a big help to everyone. This could never be happen, if we observe its 8 years already in the market but just a 100 million of peole used this, its a good sign that it has a good future like dollars that can also used in other transactions.

I'm sure at this time more people are interested regarding of earning bitcoin because it has a proven that help the daily needs if we exchange to local currency or dollar, addtionally, because it can used to pay in other transaction/buying an items online.
Activity: 394
June 10, 2017, 02:35:43 PM
Seeing the tech giant countries as well as big companies trying to adopt BTC in their system, we can say that BTC definitely has a great future.
Holding your BTC and trading them now and then will be a good thing to do right now.

I am also very encouraged by the fact that many giants trust bitcoin. This means that they are not afraid to invest money in the cryptocurrency.
In a few years, the price of bitcoin can be several times higher, if the introduction will continue
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 10, 2017, 01:29:09 PM
Seeing the tech giant countries as well as big companies trying to adopt BTC in their system, we can say that BTC definitely has a great future.
Holding your BTC and trading them now and then will be a good thing to do right now.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
June 10, 2017, 12:19:19 PM
More and more countries are currently considering bitcoin to co-exist with their legal currency, first of which would be Australia by July 1st. This could open up a new door for potential mass adoption seeing that transactions could be made anywhere in the world within minutes, however one thing that would be hindering it are the fees and the development of bitcoin itself. If this would not be checked, I fear that bitcoin might suffer in the coming years.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 10, 2017, 12:14:09 PM
Bitcoin have a feature because we have growing community, developer community. Many people adopt bitcoin and also develop their own application to use bitcoin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 10, 2017, 05:25:56 AM
Merit: 1001
June 09, 2017, 06:40:38 PM
bitcoin have future when japan become standard to legalise btc.

but i more prefer government no disturb bitcoin gambling, then is the best!

Some exchange services already froze accounts due to coins transferred from gambling sites. They have automated bots which can track and find the main source of transferred funds on blockchain Cry This action forces gamblers to use second wallets as "middleman". Last time coinbase locked my account  and send me mail to confirm source of funds transferred from 5dimes-(a known gambling site for USA players).
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 09, 2017, 06:27:15 PM
Bitcoin have a future because bitcoin has a power to survive many problems,issue and obstacles. Bitcoin is our future money and I know bitcoin will never die.
yes that is very true that bitcoin survived in a very difficult conditions and still surviving, in fact in beginning when people were not aware of bitcoin they were criticize bitcoin too much but later on when they realize the reality about bitcoin, now they are also part of the bitcoin world, now as soon as the number of bitcoin users are increasing then stress on bitcoin is decreasing. because they are making bitcoin too much stronger.

About what power you talking about here? Can you elaborate more that term in your sentence?
 Bitcoin have a future as long as people work for it, and people will work as long as they have some benefit from that, face it it`s a real life. Creator of this thread is talking about some big players, it`s same for them they will be around as long as they can harvest from bitcoin. At the moment people are joining, and bitcoin is spreading, that is promising, what will happen KnightElite can`t know, or anyone else.
Activity: 256
June 09, 2017, 06:20:37 PM
yes that is very true that bitcoin survived in a very difficult conditions and still surviving, in fact in beginning when people were not aware of bitcoin they were criticize bitcoin too much but later on when they realize the reality about bitcoin, now they are also part of the bitcoin world, now as soon as the number of bitcoin users are increasing then stress on bitcoin is decreasing. because they are making bitcoin too much stronger.
The stressful situation rises together with the Bitcoin price. To see how the users reacted to when Bitcoin was still small, But today the nerves start to go off scale and the last time everyone does not know what to do when the wife starts to jump and make some hesitation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 09, 2017, 05:20:05 PM
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
June 09, 2017, 03:21:39 PM
Ccourse bitcoin has a future, even a very bright future. Bitcoin cann't be duplicated so its very reliable for financial transactions.
Merit: 275
June 09, 2017, 10:31:42 AM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 09, 2017, 10:13:28 AM
The price of Bitcoin is speaking for itself. I don't see anything out there will stop Bitcoin to get to everyone in the world.

That is a definitely yes and matter of time.

I agree. And i don't think it would be hard for anyone to believe why this is true. We're probably at the onset of a bitcoin revolution that will propel btc as the top digital currency in just a couple of years. So don't slack down guys, btc opportunity is already presenting itself, take advantage while you still can
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
June 06, 2017, 05:47:57 PM
The price of Bitcoin is speaking for itself. I don't see anything out there will stop Bitcoin to get to everyone in the world.

That is a definitely yes and matter of time.
Pages:
Jump to: