Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future? - page 91. (Read 68600 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
June 14, 2017, 07:13:42 PM
Not only bitcoin, all crypto currencies have future in this booming market. The whales started to invest and there is not too many ways to stop them. So holders will benefit in future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
June 14, 2017, 07:01:25 PM
Bitcoin is just starting to warm up, Does it have a future? Definitely yes as Australia will recognize bitcoin as money by July 1, 2017 and more positive news are coming. More people now recognize bitcoin and is becoming more popular. Bitcoin has great potential and has yet to find out what bitcoin can do. $4000-$5000 this year would be great! $10000 in the future? lets see. Just BuY and HoDL.
Is it true that australian country will again make bitcoin price increase? I need a little reference to see the policies of the Australian government. If true then it seems we will continue to see an increase in bitcoin prices. So, doing bitcoin holding can definitely make us get a big profit.

Yes, australia will soon legalize bitcoin. This is very good for bitcoin community. Soon you can expect a price increase. If bitcoin is recognized as the leading countries of the world, then he has a very good future
One by one now every country will accept bitcoin and so each and every person of the world will adopt it as their currency for their needs, transactions to others and for their businesses so with that bitcoin will sooner become a global currency and with that the price of it will increase much higher.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
June 14, 2017, 06:05:45 PM
Bitcoin is just starting to warm up, Does it have a future? Definitely yes as Australia will recognize bitcoin as money by July 1, 2017 and more positive news are coming. More people now recognize bitcoin and is becoming more popular. Bitcoin has great potential and has yet to find out what bitcoin can do. $4000-$5000 this year would be great! $10000 in the future? lets see. Just BuY and HoDL.
Is it true that australian country will again make bitcoin price increase? I need a little reference to see the policies of the Australian government. If true then it seems we will continue to see an increase in bitcoin prices. So, doing bitcoin holding can definitely make us get a big profit.

Yes, australia will soon legalize bitcoin. This is very good for bitcoin community. Soon you can expect a price increase. If bitcoin is recognized as the leading countries of the world, then he has a very good future
yes if any other country will legalize bitcoin then it will be more good for the future of bitcoin, it will surely increase the confident of the people. in fact other people will also start thinking about it and hope that the trend will continue and more and more countries will start accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 14, 2017, 05:46:20 PM

I heard about that news a few days ago from my brother and after that I was very happy because I know that in the coming near future at the time when Australia will legalize it then again the price of bitcoin will start to increase in the value with bigger jumps and we will again earn with our hold bitcoins like we earn when Japan legalized it.
Activity: 189
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
June 14, 2017, 12:52:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 14, 2017, 11:59:12 AM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
June 14, 2017, 11:13:11 AM
I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

We must take into account that this world of cryptocurrencies is just in its first steps, initiating an early stage of expansion and development, so there is still a long way to go to reach a stable and sustainable economy based on these digital currencies. Therefore it is necessary to be patient with this type of eventualities. Without a doubt we will see many bitcoin-based companies fall to the side of the road, but at the same time we will see many more arise, which will mean that the bitcoin economy is alive and of course, with a great future to come.
yes that is right that still bitcoin has to cover a long journey become more stable and more popular because still only 1% of people know about bitcoin which comparatively very low. but we are hopeful that very soon their number will increase.
By just seeing that only 1% of the total population have known the existence of the bitcoin it means that the bitcoin is just starting to gain power and people as long as it will gain investors and as time pass by the bitcoin will gain power and price.
Activity: 630
June 14, 2017, 09:21:37 AM
I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

We must take into account that this world of cryptocurrencies is just in its first steps, initiating an early stage of expansion and development, so there is still a long way to go to reach a stable and sustainable economy based on these digital currencies. Therefore it is necessary to be patient with this type of eventualities. Without a doubt we will see many bitcoin-based companies fall to the side of the road, but at the same time we will see many more arise, which will mean that the bitcoin economy is alive and of course, with a great future to come.
yes that is right that still bitcoin has to cover a long journey become more stable and more popular because still only 1% of people know about bitcoin which comparatively very low. but we are hopeful that very soon their number will increase.
Activity: 518
June 14, 2017, 08:14:51 AM
Certainly with australia who have successfully adopted bitcoin,will have an impact on bitcoin changes which would be increasingly popular as digital currencies that have a good future as an investment.and certainly most likely will make bitcoin prices up to reach highest rate.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
June 14, 2017, 06:37:52 AM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
June 14, 2017, 06:32:02 AM
I do believe bitcoin has a good future, as bitcoin is gaining popularity nationwide. Its price is growing daily and continously increasing. So I believe bitcoin has a very good future as many are currently using it.
June 14, 2017, 05:52:02 AM
Bitcoin has a greatest of future of all if bitcoin don't had a future maybe those rich will not have interest use bitcoin way back 2013-2014 bitcoin that year is cheaper and not that expensive see how it goes by the year past bitcoin now is at the price of almost in $3000 dollars this is what the bitcoin future is.
I agree with you I remembered when I started price of bitcoin was $12 how small, I cannot expect that their price in the market were increased in to $2000+ I was regret because I used my bitcoin in gambling. That's why I started again and back to zero because I just see that I have a bright future in bitcoin.
Activity: 294
June 14, 2017, 12:16:30 AM
Bitcoin has a greatest of future of all if bitcoin don't had a future maybe those rich will not have interest use bitcoin way back 2013-2014 bitcoin that year is cheaper and not that expensive see how it goes by the year past bitcoin now is at the price of almost in $3000 dollars this is what the bitcoin future is.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 14, 2017, 12:02:42 AM
That's laughing thing dude. It's just another planned scam. Looks like they motivate people for selling out their bitcoins and making it dump in its price. That's the only motive I can sense from their site. Bitcoin is very futuristic and well equipped with advanced technology. This is the new era currency and it won't be going down so easily in the mean time. I trust bitcoin completely and I'm well aware of its future. It will keep rising no matter what people spread about it. :-)
Activity: 308
June 13, 2017, 08:39:30 PM
Why would you ask if bitcoin have a future? Don't you believe it has a future? I myself believe it is the future, imagine before it was almost worth nothing but look at its value now. I bet Satoshi Nakamoto wouldn't believe it too it has reached almost $3000. So to answer your question, my answer would be Yes without a doubt it has a future.

June 13, 2017, 07:32:42 PM
Yes, they had a future in bitcoin. We only need to do is to work hard, be productive, be creative and be efficient. I'm sure you have a future in bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
June 13, 2017, 04:58:26 PM

Activity: 490
June 13, 2017, 03:34:52 PM
Sure, bitcoin has a future. Even the future of bitcoin very bright. As more people open their minds about digital currency technology more effectively.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 12, 2017, 10:36:19 PM
Sure it has a bright future of income. because the world's trend is turning to be decentralized for the economic structures.
You are probably gonna get that income if you will start holding now, bitcoin will continue to succeed in the future because we are continues with our support, the limited supply is the best features of bitcoin and the reason why I am holding much of it. I believe this will bring me fortune because bitcoin is created for the future and that future is nearing, we just have to wait more and more people will be educated with digital currency.
Activity: 217
June 12, 2017, 05:42:38 PM
Sure it has a bright future of income. because the world's trend is turning to be decentralized for the economic structures.
Pages:
Jump to: