Pages:
Author

Topic: Does bounty still kind of worth on 2020? - page 4. (Read 23939 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 10
October 07, 2020, 01:32:44 PM
I am always looking for gifts because here is a fun job we don't need to look for an office or job application we only have the intention and learn a lot of experience cryptocurrency will make us work long hours to form good trust here so we don't need to be afraid to work just because the prize hasn't taken a long time. pay us, it takes a lot of free time so that we can enjoy all the things here while drinking coffee.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
October 07, 2020, 01:08:10 PM
Perhaps I will not find good words to explain why the Bounty company is still needed and whether the Bounty company will be relevant in the future, but nevertheless the fact remains that even fraudsters spend their money and efforts in order to attract as much attention as possible to your project. So, one way or another, there is a benefit in bounty companies, and if we talk about original and genuine companies that are aimed at the end result and a good product that will be appreciated in society, then the bounty company is an integral part of promoting the project and for its popularization in the community of cryptocurrency users.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
October 07, 2020, 11:42:25 AM
The rewards received right in bounty campaign is very small as compared to the distributions given by projects before, like before the bullrun in 2017. But I your looking for free crypto, bounty and airdrop is still the available option. Hopefully the next bull cycle would change the amount projects give to bounty participants as they are the one responsible in market and creating hype in the market about the project.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
October 07, 2020, 11:19:59 AM
for a well known project a bounty is always something to accomplish. It depends the tasks required you can go also with unknown project, but you're risky a lot of time, for earning nothing (or just few cents). I personally discourage people to join bounties that claim "big value" like thousands of dollars. Without a market, without people trading it, it's just a pure promotion claim for newbies.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
October 07, 2020, 11:16:26 AM
There still plenty of good bounties nowadays and with pretty decent amount profits. But the profits you would be getting will depends on the campaign you are going to partake in, the more skilled you are thwle more rewards you get specially now that some defi projects are conducting bounties. Might be a good source of income in the bounty campaigns.
Can you clarify what the skills mean? Skills to select a project or skills to post? To take part in a bounty paying campaign, you must choose a project that limits participation, and you must also be lucky to be the first registrar.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
October 07, 2020, 11:01:16 AM
There still plenty of good bounties nowadays and with pretty decent amount profits. But the profits you would be getting will depends on the campaign you are going to partake in, the more skilled you are thwle more rewards you get specially now that some defi projects are conducting bounties. Might be a good source of income in the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
October 07, 2020, 09:27:22 AM
all of this depends on what project you are following, because there are so many projects that you have to adjust to the trend. For example, defi is currently the most trending project. maybe you can join and promote the defi project. good luck on your part.

That is true, all value depends on the project in question. If the project is not good and you participate in the bounty program, it will be of no value. Not only in 2020, but it has become commonplace. So it's better to follow current trends, such as DeFi-based projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
October 07, 2020, 01:42:20 AM
Though not the same as earlier 2017, one still cant dismiss their worth outright, for with the quickly changing scenarios in crypto and the hidden well-paying gems still out there, i feel one should keep themselves open to such options.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
October 05, 2020, 05:24:11 PM
totally unprofitable because the projects I have been participating in all this time always end up unclear and some end up in scams
BFCL ends up scam
match billion ends up being scam
Billcrypt is not clear
swapzilla is not clear but they said they will launch the platform this month
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
https://goldeth.io/
October 05, 2020, 11:32:34 AM
all of this depends on what project you are following, because there are so many projects that you have to adjust to the trend. For example, defi is currently the most trending project. maybe you can join and promote the defi project. good luck on your part.
Activity: 555
Merit: 271
October 05, 2020, 10:54:03 AM
Yes this is still worth and i think now Limited Airdrop is very grow up now.
Limited Airdrop i mean is the Airdrop from new project, then that project only give airdrop to 100-200 users only. After that the token is Listed in Uniswap.
I already see 6-7 times new project do this and the lucky airdrop get token worth 0.05 -1 eth from 1 airdrop.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
October 05, 2020, 02:00:30 AM
We all know that we can get free bucks on these "bounties" since a long time ago. But today, is it still worth it hence there are so many cryptocurrencies like millions of them I i'm correct.
I wonder for you guys who always participate in bounties, I really want to know your portfolio's.

Pls no shitpost here for your signature campaign thing so people know your real opinion.

Now bounties ae not so profitable as they used to be back in 2017. On the other hand, "the bounty fever" has finally come to an end and spreadsheets don't look so crazy anymore. If a projects is ok and the allocation for bounties is fine, I'll take my chance)
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 04, 2020, 10:24:14 PM
We all know that we can get free bucks on these "bounties" since a long time ago. But today, is it still worth it hence there are so many cryptocurrencies like millions of them I i'm correct.
I wonder for you guys who always participate in bounties, I really want to know your portfolio's.

Pls no shitpost here for your signature campaign thing so people know your real opinion.

There are definitely some projects that are worth spending your time and resources on. But with every legit project there are equally bad project as well. So don't be disappointed if some projects fails to pay. Look out for good projects to spend time promoting and you will be rewarded.
Activity: 325
Merit: 251
Any ideas?
October 04, 2020, 09:09:05 PM
Bringing awareness to a coin that is launching by giving out that coins crypto is a great way to bring awareness to the coin, but if those coins end up on exchanges all it will do is drive the price back down.  Good for the devs who can snap them back up again for a song.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 04, 2020, 09:08:17 PM

When choosing bounties select the best projects by doing your researh before joining and analyze the project if there is chance of success, so that your efforts, time, and money(internet bill) will not be wasted.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 04, 2020, 09:04:08 PM
I hope that it is still worth it I think that there are some projects that is worth it to join and promote.
But we shouldn't expect too much on bounty anymore don't expect it to be the same as it was back in 2017 the market isn't the same and I think we have lesser investors nowadays in the new projects because they got tired of investing and lost too much on scam projects.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
October 04, 2020, 08:05:23 PM
I haven't participated in any bounty campaigns for a long time and only recently returned. Only one of the campaigns has already ended, but no payments have been made yet. Therefore, I don't know what to expect from this year, but I hope that I will not be disappointed.
Not all bounty campaigns are rewarding. Some are not even genuine but keep trying and you will soon get a good, genuine and highly rewarding campaign.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
September 15, 2020, 06:19:52 PM
I haven't participated in any bounty campaigns for a long time and only recently returned. Only one of the campaigns has already ended, but no payments have been made yet. Therefore, I don't know what to expect from this year, but I hope that I will not be disappointed.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
September 15, 2020, 04:11:38 PM
It's really hard to find a bounty that pays the hunters right, but there are still few out there who are good at paying, just in time. It would be better if we do not expect too much from what we earn here and we should have other source of income.
although the bounty is still worth this year but the main income outside of the bounty is very important.  You will not be able to meet the needs of your daily life even though you follow many of the existing bounty programs because currently, the prize distribution is very small when compared to 2017 & 2018.  I am fortunate to have a small home business to fulfill my daily needs and make bounties a side job for savings..
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
September 15, 2020, 03:52:14 PM
It's really hard to find a bounty that pays the hunters right, but there are still few out there who are good at paying, just in time. It would be better if we do not expect too much from what we earn here and we should have other source of income.
It's good if all hunters have thoughts like this because currently bounty is not as good as in the past, we cannot predict the rewards that will be received unless following a campaign that pays a fixed reward, for example a campaign that pays with bitcoin but of course not everyone has the opportunity to participate due to limited participants. and it's good if you join Altcoin campaign just make it as passive income and look for other income maybe from real business or by doing online work besides bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: