Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement? - page 11. (Read 21723 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
December 18, 2018, 11:08:09 PM
Cryptocurrencies gives so much excitement. Bounties, trading, investment, and airdrops gives everyone a chance and a hope to have something good rewards from specific duties and responsibility. Even though not at all times cryptocurrencies is in good will because cryptocurrency is not excluded in the terms of uncertainties. There are circumstances that will try the people's strategy if they can survive the present and future possible great obstacles. Excitement have another face the failures.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
December 18, 2018, 11:05:40 PM
yes of course for me cryptos gives excitement like the prices, the distribution of the reward, their projects, the new bounty campaigns and especially when you earned profit then you excited to withdraw lol.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 10:53:47 PM
Yes, we are happy to be able to join Crypto. With the trade, I can make a profit. Although sometimes also trapped in losses. And doing a Bounty campaign is a way to make money. And in 2018 there may not be much that can be generated from the Bounty campaign.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 18, 2018, 10:52:54 PM
of course, monitor what the main thing being owned. But even so if too focused on this thing then it will make other things into oblivion. still a lot of things like the bounty and the ICO to look because this is still a field that produces enough to accumulate assets as much as possible to await the development of crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
December 18, 2018, 10:30:36 PM
During pumps I am always excited whenever I checked my app to see the prices of cryptocurrencies and I am always looking forward and eagerly looking for a good ICO to invest while participating in bounties however as the price has been experiencing dumps I felt bad and got uninterested in doing much although I belief the bullish runs is imminent.
Activity: 322
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
December 18, 2018, 10:12:44 PM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

The most exciting thing about investing is that now its easier for newbies thanks to CoinBundle.

They are running a bounty campaign for BNDL tokens. On that platform, instead of creating your portfolio, you buy one of the pre-made portfolios, called bundles. Even Coinbase liked the idea and also started selling bundles of coins. But CoinBundle haves more bundles and thematic ones
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
December 18, 2018, 08:33:54 PM
Cryptocurrency has really been a very great business to venture into. When it comes to bounties and investing, they are really great, and it gives you great rewards too. But, the fall of market ths year has made it look very boring, and it doesn't even want me to hunt bounties like I used to.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 07:59:19 PM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

During the first time I joined crypto, I had a very great excitement. I participated in almost everything you can think of including faucets mining. But I realized that as time goes that I am not really get a good deal for my tokens in my wallet, the interest has reduced. I have also reduced my bounty hunting campaigns too.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
December 18, 2018, 07:57:07 PM
Several times I took the Bounty and I was able to get money, but the results I got were very few. This is because many ICO projects have failed. But I got a fair result when trading crypto coins and were happy with the results.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 18, 2018, 07:48:44 PM
The general trend in the crypto space will be of concern to almost everyone, no matter your area of concentration, because most of us are usually after what the end result would be.
Activity: 602
December 18, 2018, 03:01:21 PM
Who hasn't she been giving it to lately?especially those investors who entered the market in the year 17, from July-August onwards, all lost today a large amount of money, and understand this industry huge prospects and opportunities, and the market on the contrary presses all down, or rather a Large MM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
December 18, 2018, 02:39:14 PM
Overall yes. But it doesn't seem like this year. Trading, bounty, Ico and even mining are less profitable this year, very different from 2017. But to be honest, cryptocurrency has given me hope and a great opportunity to get what I want and get what I feel is impossible before. Until now I am still interested and will continue to survive, I'm sure this situation will improve.
It is right that this year the profit from these things are lesser but the excitement this year is that there is less competition this year the bounty campaigns are paying high and the difficulty in mining is lower so we can collect more coins in this year.
if talking about savings in the form of coins may be quite a lot for this year, because most crypto dumps and many bounty participants make their paid tokens as savings with high hopes for crypto tomorrow can be more valuable
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 18, 2018, 02:23:41 PM
Of course I after sleep first look at my balance of my coins on the stock exchange , and then of course look at the projects in which invested and then on the bounty
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 04:06:53 AM
Overall yes. But it doesn't seem like this year. Trading, bounty, Ico and even mining are less profitable this year, very different from 2017. But to be honest, cryptocurrency has given me hope and a great opportunity to get what I want and get what I feel is impossible before. Until now I am still interested and will continue to survive, I'm sure this situation will improve.
It is right that this year the profit from these things are lesser but the excitement this year is that there is less competition this year the bounty campaigns are paying high and the difficulty in mining is lower so we can collect more coins in this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
December 16, 2018, 04:45:42 PM
Of course it excites me, there is nothing more exciting than to be supporting a campaign for a year and see the projects carried out month after month, reaching new milestone and setting new goals, I still remember when the first coin that I've participated in his bounty launched his wallet, was a special feeling of personal achievement for having helped them.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
December 16, 2018, 04:40:16 PM
I really do not feel so bad about crypto, when i check my wallet and see the drop in value of the tokens i am holding, i just keep calm and hope for the best, till such a time when the market will get green and complete smiles will return to our faces
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
December 16, 2018, 04:07:59 PM
The more crypto market goes down today, the rarer I check my portfolio, just look through, and wait for better news and the increase of the market.
Activity: 882
December 16, 2018, 03:40:43 PM
I take everything pretty calmly because I have experienced the drop from 20K to 6K. What may be bad for a fighter in this situation?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
December 14, 2018, 05:38:00 AM
I don't check mybport folio because of the huge lost that I have since the market drop,
It is hard to look at it since I am down about 80% of my capital investment.
So it doesn't excite me anymore.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 14, 2018, 05:15:44 AM
Crypto provides a myriad of fun and ease when we need it, this makes us more relaxed. Indeed the crypto market is currently sluggish but still good to maintain, it will definitely be a useful crypto in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: