Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 73. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

Form me its 50/50 but in favor of benefits. The big risks that we need to face when joining crypto currency investment is one is the volatility of the price in which we can minimize the risk if we know how to handle this like to choose the best coin and always updated of market performance. The other major risk like scam can be avoided specially if it will be regulated and we do research before joining so if we know how to handle these two things then benefits will surely be at hand.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

I do think Cryptocurrency is very risky investation right now, but i do still stick with crypto cause i believe somehow and eventually this is will become our future and will be use in future. Maybe there is some people that are trying to deny and didnt see the value of cryptocurrency but i believe there is the time when all people start to believe on it and changes do need time so just be patience .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
There are risks on everything with do. It just so happen that cryptocurrencies have higher risk because it is still on its early stage. We are not yet on ghe adaption stage. Yes, the higher the risks, the greater the return thus, investing and believing in cryptocurrencies will give you a big profit in the future if the whole world will begin to acknowledge it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I think that crypto currency bring more profits then risks
Activity: 196
 Digital currencies are gradually emerging as the sole units for financial exchange.
The benefits crypto bring is far more than the risk. Sweden already operates a cashless ecosystem, and many view the Scandinavian nation's model as one the US should follow. E-wallets replacing three-fold leather ones is old news. Now, cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and the like are leveraging their infrastructure and emerging as the next big thing for both investing and spending, the only risk involved in d crypto world is its market fluctuations and if investors constantly invest, then everyone will keep smiling.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Like any financial instrument its a sea of even more dangerous market than forex or traditional stock market. You could believe but you would never when it could cease operation as there are so much uncertainty and those prices are free off and not regulated at all. For me its all about timing to enjoy or suffer, those with loses and still holding says its risky, those smarter trade says its awesome.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Right now there'there's a lot of rosk, but it's all a relatimely new tech and concept for a lot of people and countries. As platforms are developed and rolled out to make it more accisble and regulations are passed to make it not seem like the wild west, the adoption will increase. It's a pretty exciting time to be involved in it though if you have the stomach for it!
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
It has a risk but if they are willing to study more about crypto they will earn big just like on trading altcoin and holding a potential altcoin. Crypto has so many benefit but before they can see it they must gain experience and devote the time for crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

Probably, the government was just afraid of crypto that they say that as a warning to those people that wants to learn and invest with bitcoin. Investing is really a high risk always especially if you are talking about bitcoin, but for me it is different. If you are smart enough you can get high gain than risks with crypto, the risks are only when the market price goes down but in trading depends on the person. Think about what you believe and not others will you will be successful in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
You are quoting a Central bank Governor as if he is a person that really cares about people, not about his bank only. Of course, crypto brings risk. And the highest risk it brings to banks and all the government sector, that is what he is worried about.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
   Risk are already in every business and investment. it is only up to how to handle the risk. Crypto are risky, yes it is right but it is more benefit in crypto than risk if you have enough knowledge about crypto, about investing,about trading and doing any business inside crypto world. Risks and benefits is always in your hands.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
The various banks are afraid of the potential that Crypto brings.  If people can instantly transfer money across the globe without involving a bank they stand to lose a lot of money in fees.  This is only one of the reasons they dislike Crypto though.
Activity: 252
the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get is a wrong statement, Central bank Governor of Spain is afraid of cryptos because they havn't knew it yet. every business has it's own levels of risk, if you want to be gainer you have to be smart enough to play it safely. this is how business works.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3

I agree that both contains risk, but in business you're kind of having the control in reducing the risk. While in cryptos, it is basically decentralized and the risk inside of it isn't defined because of how unstable it is. Trading could basically be your way in crypto to reduce the risks involved, however when we're gonna speak about the profitability itself. Crypto holds that risk. In business, you could study the feasibility of a certain business in an area then take advantage of it.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: