Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 67. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
In my opinion, it is always risky to make investment in crpto. Although there are great profit opportunities in crypto, sometimes you can never get what you want, with crypto.
Activity: 252
everything is risky in this world when we think in that perception but crypto is risky when we don't know the outcome but when we are aware of market conditions we can handle the market conditions  
Risk comes only to us when we are impatient, we can hold them for a long time and then the price of the coin will rise again. Now sell them. In the encrypted market one who patience will win.
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
Crypto and block-chain are very new technologies. We still don't know how big is the full potential of this and we sure don't know what danger can it bring.
So far to me looks like the benefit is far bigger, but we will see it in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency brings more risk than it's benefit because of the major feature of crypto which is it's volatility and because it is not regulated which gives breeding space for scam ICO stripping people off of their hard earned money invested it can only be different when something tangible is done to regulate cryptocurrency
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
You are quoting a Central bank Governor as if he is a person that really cares about people, not about his bank only. Of course, crypto brings risk. And the highest risk it brings to banks and all the government sector, that is what he is worried about.
There is nothing that is wrong quoting a man for something relevant he has said to your discussion. What the central bank governor said is correct. Crypto is a high risk investment and most times it does not end well for who invest in it. You gat to be very careful with it.

Ok, we are in the Internet here, so fact-checking is must-do here, and it's necessary to check all the quotes especially carefully. That's what I did, and here's the original quote of our main character:

As you can see, he NEVER mentioned investing or trading, he said that crypto brings risk to its users (people who use it as a payment tool) and that's something I completely disagree with. I work for crypto and buy things with it, and I can't understand what is risky here. It's obvious that he fights with crypto as any other bank governor does now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
Nope who said to you. Bitcoin or any good altcoins it is not at all risky thing mate. Only you need to find the good cryptocurrencies which have future growth in the marketplace.
Risk is there but that will be happening when the coin value goes to cheap in the market.
Benefits are barely there but you can utilise it well means you can get better income.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
everything is risky in this world when we think in that perception but crypto is risky when we don't know the outcome but when we are aware of market conditions we can handle the market conditions  
Activity: 294
In order gain something you will have to encounter some risk. This is true for all sort of business. We will have to bear the risk. Being honest in this market the risk is a bit high but the profit you are getting is also high. So it is alright proportionately.
Activity: 336
No, the group of companies who offers cryptocurrency provides a great benefits to all people and not a risk. It is a common scenario that you should always bare with the risk anytime and anywhere.
Activity: 224
I concur that both contains hazard, however in business you're somewhat having the control in diminishing the hazard. While in crypt’s, it is fundamentally decentralized and the hazard within it isn't characterized in view of how unsteady it is. Exchanging could essentially be your way in crypto to lessen the dangers included, anyway when we're going to talk about the benefit itself. Crypto holds that hazard. In business, you could consider the achievability of a specific business in a region at that point exploit.   
Activity: 20
crypto gives you freedom. Freedom is the most important thing in the world. Therefore crypto is purely beneficial.
Activity: 252
Crypto currency is a risky project. But, it works like "No risk, no gain"  So, to acheive something you have to take risk and crypto currency is flourishing and it has already become quite popular for its advantages. So, the risky it gets, the more you can earn. Shocked Sad
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
Since crypto is very new concept, it is regarded as very risky. So for now, we can say that the risks outweigh the profits or benefits that we gain from it. There will be time when these risks will be lessen. For risk taker types of investors, crypto is a good earning ground. But for those who do not want or just have very little risk tolerance, they should stay away from crypto for now.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1326
Yes, crypto investments contains risk, but I think, its "only risk", we need to know risk is different from gamble. If you perceive risky investments as gambling, you will never win.
Activity: 92
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
I agree with your opinion. If crypto is riskier than profit, I'm sure crypto will not last long, but you can see for yourself more and more people who are in this business, this is real.
Activity: 84
A Central Bank simply does what it has to do. I think some of them secretly have an amazing crypto portfolio.
Activity: 144
I do not agree that there is more risk from cryptocurrency than good. If you know how to assess risks adequately and be able to correctly allocate these risks, then you can earn money on crypto. Of course, this is not easy, but big money never gets easily, unless by illegal means.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
they can say that because their lack of information about crypto.. you can't escape on that risk, all of them are the same but if you really wise you can actually see what is benefit of crypto to us..
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
I agree with you. In any business there are big risks! And I know about it like no other, my wife and I tried to do everything !! We were defeated., but we do not stop!

The same situation with the crypto..Someone will win, and someone will surrender.
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

Crypto world is full of risks, but some people take the crypto path to change their lives, because crypto has the potential to gain enormous profits.
Pages:
Jump to: