Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 66. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I believe that risks are everywhere and of different sizes, but as for crypto, then there is more profit (in my case) than risks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I dont think so, the risk is always there no matter what happens but in cryptocurrency the benefits it still over powering from it where many people become successful through the help of crypto.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
Not at all, the benefits are sometimes x100 and that is never seen in any other industries, sometimes you can loose half or so if you invest poorly. Not bad.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
If you ask this same question to the people who invested in cryptos back in 2012, they'd probably say that it brings more benefit than risks. On the other hand if you talk to people who invested during the peak phase which is December, they would say that crypto brings more risk compared to benefits. Every individual will have his own opinion. Speaking from neutral perspective, this market gives more benefits than risks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
i think its true that crypto was more risk than benefit, so we could tasted the loss before get a profit, so i think we have experienced that risk itself to make us more aware of trading and could get the benefit.
Activity: 90
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

all of the things has its own kind of risk. And the central bank governor of spain only said that because he does not know it, or he does not like it because its their rival. Crypto for me is risky only because it is wildly volatile as of now because we are still on the infantry stages of this technology. But this is something to watch for because it can really affect our day to day lives. Just look at how public offerings are being done now. They can only sell their stocks on a limited country before but now everyone can get involved and that is favorable for both investors and start up companies. In addition to that, There are so many project in crypto space that can impact our daily lives, like AIs, proof of Locations, etc. Blockchain can really improve the world as it is.

Both,if you did not know how to handle carefully you take a risk but likewise if you invest wisely surely in returns you have a great benefits.Its proven already due the benefits of crypto many life style as person change.
Activity: 210
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

I agree, whenever there is high risk there is also high gain because if you want to play safe then put your money in the bank where the interest is so small. To lessen the risk brought about by crypto you just need education on this business.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
In cryptocurrency world, we must rely only on our thoughts and our experiences.
Hence, we should try first investing and then we can make a good conclusion.
My experience is a successful one, researches will effect on the result.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
Yes, especially if you plan on investing your money into it but since i havent invested anything on cryptocurrency i dont see any risks that may refrain me from pushing through this so called " part time job ". The only risk that i have taken is when i joined this forum for the first time. Cryptocurrency's at that time have been misinterpreted. They say that it is a scam, i set that mindset aside and tried it for myself. Since then i've been earning bitcoins that i can cash out
Activity: 616
Merit: 13

all of the things has its own kind of risk. And the central bank governor of spain only said that because he does not know it, or he does not like it because its their rival. Crypto for me is risky only because it is wildly volatile as of now because we are still on the infantry stages of this technology. But this is something to watch for because it can really affect our day to day lives. Just look at how public offerings are being done now. They can only sell their stocks on a limited country before but now everyone can get involved and that is favorable for both investors and start up companies. In addition to that, There are so many project in crypto space that can impact our daily lives, like AIs, proof of Locations, etc. Blockchain can really improve the world as it is.
Activity: 140

Personally, I think investing in cryptos is too risky, but there are great opportunities and possibilities to change your life status. Despite all the risks I have experienced since I started using cryptocurrency, I still get more benefits than risk. But it also depends on their crypto asset manager. if they are not good at managing it then they will get a loss. but if we can manage our crypto assets well then we will get big profits.

Activity: 378

Of course crypto is increasingly at risk today. But that does not mean to be avoided, because if investing crypto is easy then there is no poor people in this world. The more risk we learn and explore then we will get many benefits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
This is open to discussion and some people can agree while others don't. Benefit is huge, but risk is huge together. This is making the balance in the market in between these two things.
This is more wise opinion. All risk and reward is balance. If people said that its not balance then how they prove it?
It does not make sense if we have opinion without proof. There are many proof of people successfully in crypto and its bringing the reward also high.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Any investment is risky, and cryptocurrency is no exception.

The higher the risk, the greater the benefit, and if the world starts to recognize it, investing in and believing in cryptocurrencies will be a huge profit.
Activity: 151
I think crypto is more profitable than the risk. Crypto has a system that is difficult to forge so that insvestors and users feel safe.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Risk might be associated with every forms of investment but this is an unregulated market and you can expect all the bad players in the market and no one is controlling it, so if you are not careful with your money it might disappear, there are good projects but majority are just fill up projects just to collect more money, so you need to wage the risk before investing in it.
Activity: 196

I agree that both contains risk, but in business you're kind of having the control in reducing the risk. While in cryptos, it is basically decentralized and the risk inside of it isn't defined because of how unstable it is. Trading could basically be your way in crypto to reduce the risks involved, however when we're gonna speak about the profitability itself. Crypto holds that risk. In business, you could study the feasibility of a certain business in an area then take advantage of it.

That is true however you can also study the cryptomarket and learn to analyze the patterns of existing cryptocurrencuies to reduce that risk that you take specially in trading. This is the most left out topic that most newbies and members of the crypto industry forgets. If the want to know how the market will have a potential moon or red then they need analyze potential tokens of their interest to invest or trade.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get.

True, crypto carries more risks than benefits, but that applies only to those who are laymen and do not apply to those with experience.

but I believe on more risk more gain theory.

Just like you I also believe it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Actually investing in cryptos at the moment is very risky because the exchange rate of the market fluctuates continuously. Attending and earning money on the cryptocurrencies market is for experienced people only. A lot of people listen to the advice of friends who invest in cryptos and lose all their wealth by investing in cryptos.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
In my opinion, it is always risky to make investment in crpto. Although there are great profit opportunities in crypto, sometimes you can never get what you want, with crypto.
crypto is high risk, if you do not have the knowledge, but if we already deeply crypto then we can achieve many advantages, the key do not get carried away emotion when making decisions
Pages:
Jump to: