Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 10. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
March 02, 2021, 03:26:22 AM
Being wealthy after only one night for a trader is not a simple thing. To be successful, they have to lose money many times, even to borrow to get money to continue investing. So nothing succeeds without experiencing difficulties. Patience is a must when investing in cryptocurrency.

I don't think borrowing money is necessary for investing. Also, there had been cases where trader became successful only after one trade.

Look at the example of people who bought bitcoin in 2009 and 2010 and are still bagging it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
March 02, 2021, 01:18:37 AM
i think it will never happen to get riches overnight even if you have lot of money and put your money randomly to some of project or coin maybe you will get big loss
not only in crypto in life we have to learn about something from zero we must be patient and put dedication and hardwork and i believe it will pay of all of that
That's right, I won't blame what you say on this, but you should also see examples of some coins and tokens that went up beyond their base price and even nearly tripled in one day when there was a bullrun on those tokens and coins, a close example such as Dogecoin, Cardano, Ethereum, and Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 02, 2021, 01:01:29 AM
I agree because investing takes time to understand what you are investing in and why you are investing there, I also admit investing in crypto can generate profits faster than other commodities such as gold, silver, stocks, mutual funds, but some coin can increase in 1 day and you can catch it if you lucky
I myself do not do any special research or analysis if I choose BTC and ETH in an investment. I just saw the market and the price if I was a match I would buy it. for trusted assets, I don't do more complicated analyses like new projects.
I myself have experienced a rapid increase in BNB assets. only 20 hours difference before the pump happened I bought BNB then got a big pump. all related to our luck in choosing the right asset.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 02, 2021, 12:02:07 AM
i think it will never happen to get riches overnight even if you have lot of money and put your money randomly to some of project or coin maybe you will get big loss
not only in crypto in life we have to learn about something from zero we must be patient and put dedication and hardwork and i believe it will pay of all of that
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 01, 2021, 02:36:11 PM
Believe it or not, there is a slim chance of getting rich overnight in crypto but this is very risky and if it does, it might just be luck.
and the small and large profits that are obtained overnight depend on the capital sacrificed and besides that it is very possible that the person has a reliable analysis and a strong belief that supports him and in his mind there must be a gain or loss to be had and therefore a strong belief makes him lucky.
because in my opinion getting involved in crypto investing or trading will go through the process of time it takes to get big profits.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
March 01, 2021, 01:35:50 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

It is actually possible to be rich in cryptocurrency overnight if your lucky but at the same time risky because you could lose your investment. Most people are not patient in investing because people just want easy profit.

Maybe it's not possible if you're just investing because the market price could take months or years before skyrocketing to the moon just like bitcoin, bitcoin takes years before reaching 58k$ in the market. If you invested a high capital you could multiple that easily if you're lucky with your investment but that really a fortune.

We have leverage trade or futures trading where you could easily earn a million in just 1 easy trade probably just a few trades, but the higher the investment the higher the risk because you could also get liquidated and lose your investment. You could easily earn 1000% or even more in just 1 trade if you're lucky.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
March 01, 2021, 01:12:31 PM
Being well off after just a single night for a broker is anything but something basic. To be effective, they need to lose cash commonly, even to acquire to get cash to keep contributing. So nothing prevails without encountering troubles. Since with a continuous benefit framework Cryptocurrency makes the stage to produce benefits and make us wealthy later on. see the capability of the current we can get rich with use exchanging and we should in any case focus on the condition of the current market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 01, 2021, 01:12:12 PM
If you want to be rich over night you must gamble and not crypto trading or investing, i Hold my coin at least 6-1 year to see the performance but somehow there is some coin which make you wait 2-3 years untill it is moon and give you huge profit. We atill in early adoption compare to people arround the world.
Activity: 485
Merit: 10
March 01, 2021, 12:13:39 PM
It relies upon your life standard, in the event that you mean by rich is getting 1 million dollar in an evening, obviously, it is unthinkable, however for $100 in a day/night it is as yet conceivable. In spite of the fact that you will require a truly wise venture procedure to do that. After all crypto isn't not the same as other speculation vehicles like stock, security, or even land, a solitary wrong advance will drove you to misfortune, and a solitary decent advance will drove you to flourishing.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 01, 2021, 11:15:44 AM
some people may have experienced it, getting rich in one night. but with the patience he passed not to sell the coins he had before the bull run took place.
Yes, something like that has happened to some people who have had good luck in one night, but it is also very rare to happen to other people at different times, so basically patience in holding good tokens in bad conditions is always needed.
Traders who had the opportunity of pump and dump coins can be rich overnight those are few lucky ones who might have researched well and get updated with those coins  they invest massively in a particular coin that is predicted to pump instantly thus buy at low and take profit after a massive pump although it is a very risky trade however some traders are very lucky to earn huge profits from this pump and dump strategy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 01, 2021, 08:36:25 AM
Actually This can occur and i used to think it wasnt possible , however the odds are getting more modest and more modest. At this point you need a ton of cash to have the option to engage in the crypto market (bitcoin). I accept, just in the event that you as of now have cash and contribute this, you can get rich with crypto overnight. Imagine btc going 10-15k profit overnight
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
March 01, 2021, 07:10:49 AM
you need to be smart and a bit risky that's it
I hope you are still healthy and have not been sleeping so far because I see that you only comment in a word without fully explaining what you mean, so that people like me are curious about what you are saying.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
March 01, 2021, 07:07:31 AM
I always work in overnight in crypto but I dont get plenty of money in working.
Even trading I cannot say If still Ok to earn Because the price of coins is unstable for now.

This high volatility is what creates a lot of opportunities. If we have the capital to go into day trading we can make a lot of money, even overnight. But these profits are mit guaranteed. There is a lot of risk involved in trading cryptos, we could become rich or go broke. Both of these outcomes are closer together than we hope.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
March 01, 2021, 07:04:20 AM
For me personally, cryptocurrency is one of the ways to generate additional income. And also the study of the cryptocurrency industry is very relevant in our modern digital age. In any business, even if it is very small, because a simple sale or purchase of cryptocurrency requires special attention and a lot of patience in order to bring a stable income. And during the Coronavirus period, when there was no way to get funds from their work, the cryptocurrency reliably provided funds for food.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
March 01, 2021, 06:23:02 AM
some people may have experienced it, getting rich in one night. but with the patience he passed not to sell the coins he had before the bull run took place.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io
March 01, 2021, 06:12:43 AM
 you need to be smart and a bit risky that's it
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 16, 2018, 02:27:28 AM
Simple ideology ,no shortcuts to riches ,one gotta work hard and never stop learn everyday ,the more you do this the more chances you get closer to your dream and most importantly in crypto space one will need lots of determination and patience to make the dream comes true .
Activity: 294
October 16, 2018, 02:19:57 AM

Remember, one key to success is patience.
Golden words. What a pity that not many beginners are able to understand it lose a lot of money. I was. (
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 16, 2018, 02:14:23 AM
Let the occupation of cryptocurrency and in fact a quick way to make a profit, but for this you have to work hard, gain experience on your mistakes, have to spend a lot of your money before you succeed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 02:08:16 AM
That is possible if you do a trading, since there are many chance to get a good coin to purchase and then we could get so much profit in just a single night.
Pages:
Jump to: