Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 12. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 03:27:36 PM
In my opinion it is not realistic to say cryptocurrency can make you rich overnight. This is only applicable if you are going to take risk put all of your money into one huge investment which can also give you a huge profit if ever you are lucky enough.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 03:27:33 PM
crypto is not ponzi scheme,it will be a bad idea for anyone to come into crypto with the mindset of getting rich over night.Crypto goes beyong just getting rich,it is an avenue to use blockchain technology for evolution even as we all benefit from it in terms of source of income.Crypto require patience and deep research.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
September 30, 2018, 03:19:47 PM
No, this was possible if you bought Bitcoin in 2010-2011. Now there is enough money into market and next 10x-100x will require much more money than previous big growths.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 03:17:22 PM
In any case, you need knowledge. People who got rich on cryptocurrencies had the knowledge and determination. It is difficult to invest money simply in an idea that no one knew about at the time. I don't think you can get rich from nothing. There must be some effort.
I understand your opinions, But if there is no confidence in the prospects of your investments, then it is almost a waste of money. It is necessary to be very rich, so as not to hesitate to throw money away.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 03:08:38 PM
In any case, you need knowledge. People who got rich on cryptocurrencies had the knowledge and determination. It is difficult to invest money simply in an idea that no one knew about at the time. I don't think you can get rich from nothing. There must be some effort.
Activity: 181
September 30, 2018, 07:44:21 AM
Maybe for the old day when Bitcoin still at 40$ for 1 BTC
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 07:19:35 AM
Lol, In your dreams..
Are you guys looking for a pump and dump scheme? it's very hard to enter in a pump and dump scheme. Better accumulate real use cases of coin. Like Pundi-X
Nem, and other POW-POS coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 06:13:24 PM
It can, if you go hard, if you go big and if you go in the right moment. What I mean is 16-hour work days, without a rest day for 2-3 months just before a huge bull market. Then you are rich.
Activity: 140
September 29, 2018, 05:42:46 PM
I fully agree with you and to achieve success and wealth in the crypto-currency market it is necessary to work hard and study
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 05:30:52 PM
Yes, many come to the crypto currency world that would make a profit, quick profit. But, alas, this does not happen. The crypto world is a work of spades and a desire to learn
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 05:27:58 PM
That is the mistake of the new traders. They think crypto is a get rich quick scheme. They don't know its entails a lot. Especially in the season, new traders tend to loss because they don't understand the market. Some even same bitcoin is a scam because they lost on trades. I've taken it upon myself to teach friends and others about this misconception they have about bitcoin and crypto as a whole.
copper member
Activity: 178
September 29, 2018, 05:15:09 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

The biggest winners were those who understood the prospect of cryptocurrency in 2010-2011! Now there are a lot of dollar millionaires among them. Those who learned about cryptocurrency this winter will wait a very long time to at least return their investments.
Activity: 98
September 29, 2018, 04:51:41 PM
Cases where people got rich on cryptocurrency overnight, units. It happens that people are just lucky, but do not hope for this luck. Any rewards you receive in life are equivalent to your effort.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 04:41:58 PM
If crypto offer riches overnight then we are all millionaires now, Unfortunately, no and this is one of the biggest mistake when investing in crypto, we need to add patient in order to get there.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 12:20:42 AM
Cryptocurrency is the industry's big business and the industry is now very popular. And if you want to get the results that really great natural it could happen. But it's not easy in my opinion because it requires skill and patience. I think patience is the key to success in this business.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 29, 2018, 12:20:35 AM
Of cource some coins can make +100 - +200 in one night.
You cant get this kind profit in regular businesss
Activity: 268
September 29, 2018, 12:14:05 AM
Right. To get rich, we need to be patient. Do not wish that if today's investment, tomorrow will have interest in hand. Crypto can't help us get rich overnight. So when investing, do not rush to see prices down.

If the prices go a little lower then have a little amount of time to yourself so you can play with your options later on.
Activity: 32
September 29, 2018, 12:11:24 AM
Right. To get rich, we need to be patient. Do not wish that if today's investment, tomorrow will have interest in hand. Crypto can't help us get rich overnight. So when investing, do not rush to see prices down.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 12:10:50 AM
Cryptos does offer a financial freedom for everyone without a middleman involve. That why you have to learn a lot about crypto before going to invest. Wrong pick in crypto im guarantee overnight you will lose everything. So make a wise decision.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
September 29, 2018, 12:06:55 AM
Well, crypto is very unique and can give profit in a short while and can also give lost in short while too just depends on how you play your game and how lucky you are but I don't see it as a means of getting rich overnight and some see it that way and why we have issues on them losing money everyday cause they fail to learn basis thing before jumping to market.
Pages:
Jump to: