Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 13. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 12:02:20 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.
You're right, the core of the game in crypto is a high level of patience, if you use emotion in making decisions, I'm sure the decisions that are made will not be a good and profitable decision, another key to success is optimism and firm stance on what is planned, if prices go down, don't become a panic seller, remain optimistic that prices will rise again in the future
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 11:42:15 PM
actually not always. but because the players are crypto more active at night. While many players also have regular work crypto are online in crypto. so that this Assembly even more crowded at night. the market is also more crowded during nighttime. It's no wonder that sometimes the price is also nicer during nighttime.
Activity: 364
September 28, 2018, 11:41:59 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
i think the idea of getting rich overnight really puts a lot of pressure on those who have strict requriments for themselves yet fail to get quick money. as you said, it's all about dedication
how to get fast money if it is not supported by large capital for investment. especially without the experience in the crypto market, I think it would be impossible to get rich suddenly
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 11:13:26 PM
I think not all of them have to wait for the results in crypto. When the market is in a good condition even to generate large profit within one night alone is easy. I'm sure many who felt this big rise in crypto when to let alone late last year. even if often monitor what is happening in the market and I often see in IDEX, in the past 24 hours alone there are some crypto that rides even could reach 100%  Cheesy Cheesy. so it would depend on the circumstances could also sometimes fast and indeed if this is indeed the situation like should be able to be patient.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 10:51:43 PM
Cryptocurrency is one way to get rich, and as you said, it does not give in just one night. To reduce your risks when investing, you need to understand what you are doing, which means you need knowledge. And in our business of knowledge does not happen much.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
September 28, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

It's possible to get rich quick with cryptocurrency however, one can also be poor fast when invested at the wrong time with the wrong amount that could lead to the possible huge loss or even total loss of one's whole savings. So always invest smart and take your time.
It depends on us taking advantage of the opportunities that exist because when we panic when the market deteriorates and selling kit assets will be a loss, cryptocurrency always has a big risk so we just need to be ready and strong to get an overnight profit to be riches.
Activity: 462
September 28, 2018, 10:32:58 PM

It's possible to get rich quick with cryptocurrency however, one can also be poor fast when invested at the wrong time with the wrong amount that could lead to the possible huge loss or even total loss of one's whole savings. So always invest smart and take your time.
Activity: 994
September 28, 2018, 09:56:19 PM
those who want to get rich quick are people who are very greedy and do not want to work hard ,, crypto will never be able to give you a lot of money in a short time because the price increase in crypto is significant and requires a lot of time ,, not in 1 or 2 day
Activity: 420
September 28, 2018, 09:50:32 PM
I don't think so, there is no wealth achieved overnight, this is only a myth because to get wealth all need a process not even a minute, in crypto only gives the way but of course through hard work and patience, the most important is sure, optimistic, consistent looking for results in crypto, of course for the future it will be simplified
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 28, 2018, 09:41:24 PM
Look at the financial markets.These markets do not give traders a lot of interest per year and they are happy.The financial market is not very volatile.The crypto market over the past year has given thousands of percent to its investors.Now this is not and people are upset
I think even though the interest earned in this year is not too big but if the trader has a very large amount of capital, of course it can give a big profit and give ythey wealth, after all some altcoins have hundreds of percent increase in that one day, they can use it for wealth in 1 day
Activity: 406
September 28, 2018, 08:43:26 PM
crypto is not FOREX that promises to be rich overnight but crypto requires the discipline and distant future of patients described by Roadmap because both developers and investors want projects to run and get real profits without risk if you want to be rich overnight it might be a solution but remember behind that you can become poor in one hour
Of course need to remember about risks not about lucky situations. Not need have reaction on the luck  and also to their absence. To get a money on the cryptocurrency market you can to help if you have a cold mind but not a dream about millions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 06:29:19 PM
Lots of billionaires appeared in 2016-2017 thanks to this cryptocurrency. In that period any man could make a profit without necessary knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Today situation have changed at all. If you want to make money on this market you have to know basic rules.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 05:15:19 PM
The market of crypto-currencies does not give an opportunity to receive wealth. This is a long work, learning process. And of course faith in the future)
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 03:08:45 PM
I believe that cryptocurrency is a good opportunity to increase your capital , as she has a bright future. But nothing comes up on an empty space. Need a lot of patience , effort and time to your actions in the field of cryptocurrencies has begun to bear fruit . No matter whether it is trading , the implementation of the companies bounty or just investing in altcoins - all have to learn.
Activity: 182
September 28, 2018, 03:05:55 PM
I represent it only in that case. If you live crypto, in the literal sense. Make every effort, for good development and stability. The team is easier, because it does not have one head.
Activity: 616
September 28, 2018, 02:51:50 PM
Crypto does not offer riches overnight and will not offer riches overnight. The person who introduced me to crypto also give this orientation that crypto can make me rich in no time but when I invested, I saw that it was not so. It took me time to really understand how it works and to take it the way it is.
the crypto movement can indeed be very fast but it is actually not misguided. This is different from gambling that can make us rich or poor in a very short time. here we must really master the market. and the essence of my personal experience takes a long time to reach this point.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
September 28, 2018, 02:04:23 PM
Crypto does not offer riches overnight and will not offer riches overnight. The person who introduced me to crypto also give this orientation that crypto can make me rich in no time but when I invested, I saw that it was not so. It took me time to really understand how it works and to take it the way it is.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 28, 2018, 02:00:02 PM
generally every investor dreaming about that.When you wake up BTC @20K,30K like that.But it is not going to happen that way.We should have patient,understanding the system of how this field operating you will eventually get there.This is not like forex. patient is what we have to invest with our money here.
Activity: 362
September 28, 2018, 01:37:00 PM
Maybe it's a pump and dump scheme pretending that some crypto traders wants to get more money to other traders they Called it FOMO hyping around the internet or social media to buy this coin. and Whales will enter the market to dump those coins.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 28, 2018, 01:31:42 PM
i think the idea of getting rich overnight really puts a lot of pressure on those who have strict requriments for themselves yet fail to get quick money. as you said, it's all about dedication
Pages:
Jump to: