Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 41. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 05:26:41 AM
being a crypto lover is fun. we can make big profits and we can also get the big losses. it all depends on how people can manage crypto and read the opportunities that available to make a profit. we also have to be smart to read the market because it's very important to choose the right time to sell and buy the crypto.
Activity: 27
August 06, 2018, 05:11:49 AM
for my thoughts , is impossible to be rich overnights just to do trade on crypto ..
Yeah , patients is the key .. but then how good is your patient when crypto dropping and increase ...
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
August 06, 2018, 05:11:15 AM
I think that everything needs the struggle and effort to be rich. However, to be rich overnight? I don't think so. Although some people may be rich after trading only in some hours or days, I'm sure that they have been in crypto and make efforts for some long time. So, doesn't mean be rich instantly.
Activity: 105
August 06, 2018, 05:01:45 AM
Eagerness and fretfulness are not effective in encryption speculations. Tolerance, evasion of ravenousness and learning about the establishment of the venture is the way to effective encryption. Obviously, nature with this market is the most essential, so you can all the more unmistakably decide if to offer your coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
August 06, 2018, 04:59:45 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.
But sometimes there are interesting ICO, which for 2-3 days bring profit X20. For example quarkchain. I invested 2.2 Ethereum, and 3 days later I sold the tokens for 37 Ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 04:46:13 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

yeah, we need to stay away from pumped and dumped groups. It really is a game where someone will lose and someone will win over a short period of time, if you dont wanna put your hard earned money on that situation then you better stay away from those and take a lot of time learning the art of investing.
Activity: 130
August 06, 2018, 04:38:11 AM
Yes, it is possible.
But for beginners, this is risky because they know very little about reliable websites and activities they join. In the case of scammers, they face high risks. So be cautious as well. Don't invest blindly, and one night riches can still be done by few people.
Activity: 112
August 06, 2018, 04:37:24 AM
Yes success never happens overnight. We should dedicate more to crypto and be passionate about it so that we will be more proud promoting it to others. In investment perspective the winner always hold potential coins and hold it and wait for the bullish market take action.
Activity: 129
August 06, 2018, 04:36:30 AM
Yes, your answer is what I want to say. Will encryption provide wealth overnight? I don't think people should have such an idea. I hope that people don't join the cryptocurrency world because of this idea. Encryption can really make people earn a lot of money, but it also requires people to fully understand encryption and patience. Waiting for fruit ripening
Activity: 110
August 06, 2018, 04:34:00 AM

There is no doubt that crypto is the way to get rich, but I do not believe that wealth can come at night.
Dedication to hard work and even patience is more necessary than anything else. I think if you want to be rich, then try.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 08:59:38 AM
Investing in the crypto market can help you get rich quick. If you're lucky you can get rich overnight. But that is not easy, not always successful. If the crypto market drops you need to be careful in investing to avoid losing money.

To avoid mistakes, spend a week studying this forum and write down all the possible mistakes and successes of the participants. This will give you an understanding of how the market works and how to make money on it.
Activity: 142
August 05, 2018, 08:32:12 AM
Of course, I support you, but there are those people who have earned money very quickly and they think that this will always be, and they start investing in everything that comes to hand, I think here you have to be calmer!
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 08:22:02 AM
I don't agree with You.Investors save their money very carefully and choose projects for investment.Such investors who buy on the dump and sell on the pump is not so much.Basically, the investments are initially long-term.That is, all wise investors are initially very patient Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 08:14:13 AM
Why not? I think that this is possible, but not at this time when the market is full of depression and people very often do nothing and try to get out of the market in order to save their savings.
Activity: 41
August 05, 2018, 08:12:56 AM
Crypto cannot make people rich overnight and those think this please change your mind.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 05, 2018, 08:12:03 AM
In 2018, it became very rare, it is probably better to say that this has become something not real, because today the market is constantly falling and this means that we are moving down and only down.
This year is a test year for everyone because cryptocurrency has caused many people to lose and patience.I hope the end of the year can be maximum
copper member
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 08:08:14 AM
Almost, if you make the right picks and discover the hidden gems! Otherwise not really... Especially in this difficult general market. But the upside potential in good alts and tokens is much greater than in the established ones, so I focus on figuring out those... Upside multiples can be a totally different game. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 406
August 05, 2018, 08:06:45 AM
There are little people that actually chase long term profits and at the end only that kind of people, smart and patient will get rich at the end. All those chasing some get rich quick scheme will lose money faster then they even get it. It’s not easy a lot of work and research is needed to succeed like in everything else.
Activity: 111
August 05, 2018, 08:01:39 AM
Those who are investing on Crypto with ahope of getting rich in one day or a months are fools according to me. Investment must be done carefully and should stay with it for sometime to reap the benefits.

Good one mate. People need to understand that earning in cryptocurrency is not a joke. It's not just playing around like a kid waiting for money. You actually have to know what you're doing
Activity: 154
X-Block.io
August 05, 2018, 07:59:27 AM
Sometimes it really true, you can become little more rich overnight, like it happened to me with quarckchain, i invested in total 3 eth on ico and recieved 50 eth from selling at x17 some hours before binance...so yes,it can
Pages:
Jump to: