Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 36. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 08, 2018, 03:24:10 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

You are actually right, there is no person who become very rich in just one day, every one has to study and it will takes a lot of time before you learn every thing so it only means that you can be successful if you really work hard.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 03:20:32 PM
Cryptocurrency does not offer wealth overnight, though it's possible for one who is lucky to make substantial wealth overnight. Cryptocurrency requires hard work, patience and fortitude to bear losses. Most persons who made substantial riches as a result of their successful trade or investment, have made tremendous losses in the past, but where willing to continue till they made it big.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 03:08:17 PM
I also think that the current situation should just wait out and everything will be fine. So far, a very strong fall.  Sad
Crypto may not be the one that is going to give that, you have to research for that answer.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 02:57:12 PM
I second with your statement. I strongly believe that patience is the key to success in crypto world. There is no shortcut in getting rich. Hard work and dedication to work is all you need.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 02:13:58 PM
Now, crypto investors are being offered a new opportunity from the market, which is a chance to be poor in just one night  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:55:44 PM
Perhaps I agree that in order to get rich with the help of cryptocurrency you need patience. But in addition to patience, you need to understand the projects, find promising altcoins and believe in the blockchain technology itself.
Activity: 336
August 08, 2018, 01:53:10 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
I added. crypto is not gambling. crypto can make us rich, but we have to learn how crypto works, there are many ways we can get money from crypto, either following the bounty, trading, mining and following the airdrop. I hope this helps
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
August 08, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

Indeed, I don't know why people in such hurry like they have almost want to give up anything they could just to be rich. Thus, they only end up getting the worst outcome they didn't expect to get it first. What they lack is that they do not have enough information although they are somewhat familiar still they are dumb in the field. But those people who got to be lucky got some result others didn't get but the most reassured move and the most safest move they could do is that the patience itself, and learn things around while grinding.
Activity: 210
August 08, 2018, 01:49:39 PM
I truly concur with you, that the way to progress is tolerance. An extremely perilous idea, in the event that you feel that crypto will make rich medium-term. All must experience the examination procedure, nobody is effective in a split second. I think for the most part in crypto is a long haul venture.
Activity: 218
August 08, 2018, 01:44:03 PM
We can see sample everywhere. If someone becomes richer, then, with a high probability we can say that someone has become poorer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
August 08, 2018, 08:16:25 AM
It is awesome having aspirations for our future while everyone grasp that reasearching shall become required to earn money.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 07:33:29 AM
In my opinion it is not realistic to say cryptocurrency can make you rich overnight. This is only applicable if you are going to take risk put all of your money into one huge investment which can also give you a huge profit if ever you are lucky enough.
Activity: 26
August 08, 2018, 07:19:29 AM
It is possible if you pick the correct coins from new projects. But to be able to do that, you will have to do a lot of research.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 08, 2018, 07:12:50 AM
If you want to get rich you ave to work for that. For example you have to invest. Invest the amount of money you can afford and then have patience. It won't happen over night
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 07:08:59 AM
If you enter into the crypto world and thinks you can make it overnight, then you are more likely to lose a lot of profits. This needs patience and time devotion to make it. Also, you should not be ready to quit since there will be some disappointments along the way.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 06:51:02 AM
Everything is said correctly, because there is no hurry especially with the crypto currency, there was a sad experience, which is a lesson for a lifetime)
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
August 08, 2018, 06:42:28 AM
I also think that the current situation should just wait out and everything will be fine. So far, a very strong fall.  Sad
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 06:39:29 AM
In my opinion, crypto currencies do not offer large amounts of profits in an instant time even overnight. Crypto currencies never promise that. Working in crypto currency requires extraordinary patience, calmness, and a smart strategy. If the crypto currency provides a large profit overnight, it is a coincidence. In general, getting big profits in crypto currencies requires a process, an intelligent playing strategy, and finally the right risk management.
Activity: 151
August 08, 2018, 06:33:48 AM
I think this is very possible. You should know that the fluctuations in this industry are very large. As long as you maintain enough patience to wait for the market to pick up, I believe that you will be able to get huge profits from this market, so keep positive encryption. It is very good.
Activity: 46
August 08, 2018, 06:30:48 AM
I don't think so. Being rich in crypto will need many effort and times. We cannot be rich as soon as possible on overnight if we are new. But, if we have been more time sin crypto and know how to earn the money easily, we can do day-trading that can make you earn so many profits only overnight, probably it will make you rich fast. But, it doesn't really mean that the rich only comes on one night. It need process.

I agree we can't be rich in overnight but im really sure that in short span of time altcoin will help us to become rich but its still depends on the amount of capital we invested because the higher capital invested the higher possibility of earning big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: