Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 40. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 01:12:26 PM
Nothing on this earth can make you rich overnight if not then there wont be any poor man on this planet earth, You have to work hard for every single penny. That is why even among the rich we have ranks. So take your time and have patience in crypto investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 01:04:14 PM
I don't think so.. It might happen but it will be a very very rare chance. As for me I already conditioned myself that cryotocurrency earnings requires great patience and you even have to wait for quite sometime before you can get some gains and profit out of your assets. Even an expert crypto trading would agree that it is a miracle becoming rich in an instant. Maybe if you are lucky enough with joining the lottery then we will check if you would get and have the be rich someday soon!
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 01:03:58 PM
Does not seem. Whatever it is if you don't try and just want to get rich overnight doesn't seem to exist. Because it takes hard work, not just crypto. You can't get rich overnight. Maybe you need hard work in order to achieve what you want.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 01:00:37 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

I don't agree with it mate. There are times where in you could rely on luck. Imagine if you invest on a newly listed ICO which has a good marketing strategy then you have a chance to gain profit more than 3-10x.
Activity: 224
August 06, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
Not in one night we can become rich from cryptocurrency. Requires patience and time to achieve success when investing in cryptocurrency. Although there is a crypto price that has increased significantly overnight, it still needs a process.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 12:48:05 PM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

Unfortunately, there is nothing for free. Usually, you have to work hard to get rich. People want to get as much as possible with little effort. They expect immediate effects that will give expected financial results. This also applies to crypto. How quickly there are no results, it starts complaining.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
August 06, 2018, 12:18:06 PM
Patience is the key but this is not reasonable market. Many become rich during those high times.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 12:14:59 PM
You are very right, the key to success in the crypto world is dedication and patience, I have proven it and have seen satisfactory results even beyond my expectations.
Activity: 187
August 06, 2018, 12:11:34 PM
That's true because this is the market where you have control and self-regulation is the rule. That is why when the decline occurred in the first half of the year when BTC reaches its peak.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 06, 2018, 12:05:54 PM
what you say is very true. Crypto can indeed make us rich and of course it can make us poor if we don't know how to trade properly and correctly. therefore I recommend that when you enter the digital currency business world or crypto must be serious.
Activity: 266
August 06, 2018, 10:56:53 AM
Golden words of the author, cryptocurrency really requires a lot of hard work and patience. It is rare to become rich overnight in any field of activity
Activity: 451
August 06, 2018, 10:28:23 AM
it is true, but sometimes without hard work and just having poor memory you can earn a lot, for instance those who bought BTC in 2011 and forget about it for some years are millionaires.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
August 06, 2018, 10:22:15 AM
Anyone who uses cryptocurrency will know what it takes to earn each token, works must have been done overnight before riches is made.Even stolen money does just come like that.
I would not just sleep if my campaign task has not been
Met.
Activity: 616
August 06, 2018, 10:14:54 AM
This will not happen in one night because you have to follow the rules and time that will be given by the project or informed by the campaign manager.
Activity: 490
August 06, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

Yes that is true some people says they are getting rich in crypto but it's not easy as that you can make it within overnight , it need more efforts and patience , not unless if you're going greedy and make some foolish business like scamming and hacking.
Activity: 406
August 06, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

There is no easy way to make it in crypto. Many losses there patience and quit. Many stop believe that there is a bigger earnings and some are afraid to invest becs. Of the risk. Yes crypto do not offer an overnight richness. You have to be patient and do the hard work to succeed.
Activity: 658
August 06, 2018, 07:17:01 AM
Who says it? Seya thought it wasn't that easy to get rich in just one night. all of them process the process as well as seek profits in crypto currencies, although the fluctuations are very great but the changes are not easy.
Activity: 12
August 06, 2018, 07:12:18 AM
No. I don't think so because most of the time, you are waiting for the right time to yield a large profit and what you are saying is that cryptocurrency is like winning a lotto but it is not, it is more like a game of chances wherein you either earn a profit or loss an investment or get a break even. Entering the cryptocurrency market is something that should be practiced with patience.
Activity: 434
August 06, 2018, 07:00:30 AM
If you are extermaly lucky then it might be true let's take a example if someone buy bitcoin before the bull run of 2017 then he riches overnight.
This number is really rare compared with the tens of millions of encryption enthusiasts. Most of the time, the situation of getting rich overnight has only happened to a few people.
Activity: 100
August 06, 2018, 05:29:34 AM
If you are extermaly lucky then it might be true let's take a example if someone buy bitcoin before the bull run of 2017 then he riches overnight.
Pages:
Jump to: