Pages:
Author

Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk? - page 34. (Read 6798 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 257
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Investing in bitcoin is a risk, but it is a calculated risk, and if you think the risk is too high then you can avoid participating in it, no one is going to obligate you to get bitcoin and form part of the community, we just ask one thing, if bitcoin does in fact becomes as successful as we think it can then do not come here and cry about all the bitcoin you could have got and didn't because you were afraid of the risks.
The risk depends on us, if we have lack of knowledge in investing then I think that there is a lot of risk involves around us but if we are a risk taker but have knowledge with what we are doing then there a less chance of risk in us, that is why we need to have at least knowledge before entering into investing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
Investing in bitcoin is a risk, but it is a calculated risk, and if you think the risk is too high then you can avoid participating in it, no one is going to obligate you to get bitcoin and form part of the community, we just ask one thing, if bitcoin does in fact becomes as successful as we think it can then do not come here and cry about all the bitcoin you could have got and didn't because you were afraid of the risks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Well technically anything that has to do with or involves money are risky so whether it is an investment or engaging in bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies which are basically money if you convert it to fiat are also risky in my opinion.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
Not yet as of now and i dont think i would ever have sich moments. I earn and have taught many what is crypto and how to earn this. The issue will only araise from the government if any but my country has not yet even accepted or denied butcoin. But soon this may accept bitcoin or make this as commodity, hence a good news can be expected. So no issues here as of now. Hope this should not happen as well.
legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
Of course everything that the state does not approve is risky. You may have problems checking your government accounts. For this reason, act according to the approach of your state.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Let's face and accept the reality, every investment has a risk. It only defers in our own knowledge and how we handle our trades and transactions for the success of our investment. We have to be mentally prepared before investing and we have to be ready to accept the consequence in our investment if it would be successful or will only be a failure.
I agree, every investment has a risk, but in bitcoin, it's most likely where you'll earn big time and if you fail or lose, it's your responsibility, because you're the one who's handling your own money, and besides bitcoin is more profitable than any other investments. I guess the only risk in engaging with bitcoin for me is my health, because I'm engaging and bitcoin and studying at the same time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
I have never seen this kind of statement until now but this is really interesting. I dont think it puts us in the risk of gamble as long as you are not acting like dumb in an investment that you are making here. I think bitcoin is more or less opportunity for us to earn big money, get us ridden with our financial problems and also help us find our daily life very easy. Those who really get into bitcoin to superficial level, dont understand it completely and just go invest blindly are surely risking their investment, their time and efforts. Thats the only precautionary step here otherwise everything looks good in the crypto currencies.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
In every business and investment,risk is involved. Bitcoin is not an exception. All one need to do is to invest wisely and avoid falling into the hands of scenery and dangerous hyip/ponzi
Activity: 425
Of course there is risk unusuru because it is not legal. But there is no big risk as it is not banned by the state. Nevertheless, it is necessary to be careful when dealing with this market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
It is real risk or a gamble to invest on something which you will never know what the future is, not unless things just happened. Bitcoin is the same as it is always unpredictable. Everytime, things may never be the same as what have happened. So we really need the skill to help predict outcomes as closely as possible. This helps a lot, so that we will never fear it and risk will always be manageable. Don't fear risk as it is natural in business.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Every risk exists in the world of commerce. to get results, you have to take risks to get better. If you never try to take risks then you will never feel a profit.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com

That's a good question... Yes of course if we are involved here and we are trying the uses of cryptocurrency well you can also called it as taking a risk...  Especially if you are a trader,  investor and bounty hunter...  It is part of our job here to take a risk...  If you really want to succeed in the end you will grab the opportunity of bitcoin....
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Engaging with bitcoin as well related activities will never let into into risk. The risk of being into bitcoin happens only when you make mistakes without proper understanding as well don't have a mind to learn the do's and don't. At the beginning everyone will encounter some loss, who gain experience and learn will profit overcoming the risk. When days pass the risk will never be a big thing for them which is the truth.
Activity: 719
Yes it is true, entering the world of Bitcoin is very risky, when we can not control our emotions. we can lose all our money, if in trading coin prices fall and we do not be patient. but in essence, the purpose of people entering this Cryptocurrency World is to earn money and become rich.
Agree, we should take note that their is a risks when investing. If you dont put at risks your bitcoin you will not gain anything. Accept the truth to earn in bitcoin risks should engage.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
It seems to me that any financial operations one way or another increase your risks. in fact, all of your profits are obtained due to these or other risks. bitcoin is definitely a high-risk asset and you need to keep this in mind when investing.
I realize that everything has its risks and especially with a large investment portfolio. The risk of others is your profit so take the risk. Do not worry about risk because there is always a risk in financial investment, but you have to know how to turn risk into an advantage.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
I think that any thing in the world that gives results will have a risk that accompanies it, let alone bitcoin, we work in the real field also contains risks such as work accidents and health problems because the body is too suspended, or if we go into the investment world, whatever either real or digital there will be a risk, but it's a life choice if we want a result let alone a great result then we also have to take risks, I think that has become a fairness in life, depending on how we react, formal education or experience so that any risk will be minimized and the results obtained will be more leverage
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
In order to see the result weather it will be good or bad we need to put risk, and also almost all here in crypto currency is risky because it involves huge money. So every move here is thought well and we'll plan so that it will lessen the possibility of such loses. You will learn through experience here so don't be ashamed if you get lost on your first transaction. Bitcoin is so powerful that everyone doesn't afraid weather they take the risk because if luck comes to you, you'll surely live your life with huge money.
Activity: 210
Let's face and accept the reality, every investment has a risk. It only defers in our own knowledge and how we handle our trades and transactions for the success of our investment. We have to be mentally prepared before investing and we have to be ready to accept the consequence in our investment if it would be successful or will only be a failure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Many people believed in Bitcoin and bought a large number of Bitcoins, now they have become rich people.
Bitcoins is just like any other investment so that means that when you decide to out your money into bitcoins that means that there is a small risk that you are going to lose your money or maybe even profit from it.
Activity: 201
Yes it is true, entering the world of Bitcoin is very risky, when we can not control our emotions. we can lose all our money, if in trading coin prices fall and we do not be patient. but in essence, the purpose of people entering this Cryptocurrency World is to earn money and become rich.
Pages:
Jump to: