Pages:
Author

Topic: does ethereum end? - page 14. (Read 25700 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 06:10:20 PM
Ok, by this same logic we can see that is lower than in September, and what happened 2 months later? until what price came to ETH? many of us may be attracted to negativity, but remember that this is not the first time that the market has been so low and has always recovered with great changes ... until now...
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
December 03, 2018, 06:07:17 PM
do not speculate like that, the rise and fall of a coin does not mean we immediately make a decision, for me it is natural. If we are patient, be sure there will be a way out ... !!
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 03, 2018, 06:04:00 PM
Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?

Now Ethereum sank even lower, almost to $ 100. At the same time this is probably not the last minimum price. However, I believe that for Ethereum, as for all cryptocurrencies, there is a future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 05:40:02 PM
these prices were dream price long time ago.And ethereum's future brilliant for me because they are trying to make something different than usual projects. I think in the future we will regret if we didn't buy more ethereum.
people who will be very happy are people who have many ethereum assets in the future. because we all know ethereum is very good growth in the market. now it is cheap and it is good to invest. we can start by adding assets that we have now.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 03, 2018, 05:18:47 PM
these prices were dream price long time ago.And ethereum's future brilliant for me because they are trying to make something different than usual projects. I think in the future we will regret if we didn't buy more ethereum.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 04:48:14 PM
Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?
it looks so strange, because it is one of the most interrsting coin and what's going on now is a big mystery for me. and am i the only one who heard or read that vitalik is about to leave this project?
Activity: 770
December 03, 2018, 04:04:07 PM
ethereum is currently falling, but this is not the end of ethereum. I have confidence that the tehereum will improve again, only this will take a very long time. we'll wait for 2019 later.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 03, 2018, 03:20:17 PM
The whole market is now in a state of decline, about each project we can say that its end is near. But it is obvious that this is just another crisis, the same as in the classical economic system.
Activity: 210
December 03, 2018, 03:17:30 PM
well bitcoin at the time also fell very much and nothing he is alive and grew much higher , do not panic just keep and do not look at the balance !
Activity: 406
December 03, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

Ethereum and stability are completely different things. Now I see that he fell heavily and I am not happy. I am waiting for him to return to his previous position. The main thing that this price is not fixed for a long time
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
December 03, 2018, 12:40:17 AM

The price may have dropped so much but the ethereum's development will still continue. Ethereum is the most used platform and it has strong community that will surely help the continuation of the development. But since anything could happen in crypto market, there's a possibility for ethereum to be dead or replaced by another similar crypto. I already sold some of my eth and convert it into xlm in case such thing happens to reduce the risk.
Activity: 294
December 03, 2018, 12:37:41 AM
Ethereum is not over or dead, I am sure this coin will be able to last a long time in the future, indeed it is currently down but slowly going up again even though it certainly requires time to be able to return to its normal condition
Activity: 420
December 03, 2018, 12:26:11 AM

I read many opinions on this issue. For myself, I made an unequivocal conclusion - over time, Ethereum in any case will be able to restore its former, good positions. Of course, now the whole market is going through very difficult times. But over time, the situation must improve, I believe in the active growth of Ethereum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
November 28, 2018, 07:18:34 PM
I think that Ethereum has a future, but I think that in the nearest time Bitcoin will grow stronger than Ethereum. That's why I think Bitcoin is better for mid-term investments.
Activity: 182
November 28, 2018, 07:15:20 PM
stupid to say that the ethereum has come to an end. I disagree with this as ethereum is a very promising project that definitely has a future
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 28, 2018, 07:11:51 PM
Ethereum is live and won`t gonna die. It has lost a lot in value this year but it also had issues with it`s scaling without solutions on the horizon. The issues will be solved, development upgrades on the way and ETH future is bright. It will recover and remain one of the most trusted coin and platform.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
November 28, 2018, 01:45:41 PM
Just Hodl, guys

If you understand that holding (or hodling - holding for a very long time without trading or selling) is the only one rational decision now, you will never regret it. Ethereum will recover and gain, but it needs time.
Activity: 328
November 28, 2018, 03:44:38 AM
i think ethereum is still not over, because ethereum technology ERC-20 is still being used in some of the project. At this time ethereum prices are very low, But in the future it could be ethereum's price can rise again.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
November 28, 2018, 03:34:59 AM

not. I don't think so even though ethereum prices are currently lower than the previous year. in my opinion, this is the beginning of the etherum to move back to high prices, that is by making the biggest investment in etherum. I think this is the right time to do it (Investment). ethereum will survive as a digital currency.
Activity: 434
November 28, 2018, 03:26:55 AM
Ethereum is not over yet, it has become more suitable for buying and investing, because when it is too expensive, it is difficult for investors to provide such investment in the ICO market!
Pages:
Jump to: