Pages:
Author

Topic: does ethereum end? - page 12. (Read 25700 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 03:51:01 AM
Ethereum is going to an end December 2018 ethereum price is 87 dollar and is possible for ethereum to drop more so let forget ethereum
Jpt
Activity: 374
December 06, 2018, 03:15:15 AM
No ethereum is not that sort of weak that it will disappear in the future. Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, it is common for the market to go down and up from time to tome. So ethereum is going down in prices as a result of the market meltdown. Ethereum has declined dramatically in prices only to rise and become strong again.   
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 02:24:04 AM
Ethereum has been falling for more than eight months. The current price is lower than that in October, and it is close to death. Of course, Ethereum will definitely not die, but it may no longer be altcoins top 1.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
December 06, 2018, 01:59:08 AM
Ethereum is not dead, but some large-scale changes in it must happen otherwise we do not understand something in this area. The project feels very bad.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 04, 2018, 10:47:44 AM
Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?

Most major coin price dropped more than 50% of their recent price since the start of this year. As a crypto enthusiast, you should be aware that this kind of situation will come. Crypto market is full of ups and downs. The market dip doesn't mean it's the end for crypto.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 10:42:21 AM
I still don't think ethereum will end and ethereum won't lose the opportunity to grow. I believe in the potential of ethereum and I will hold ethereum and believe that in the future it will pump.
Activity: 364
December 04, 2018, 10:04:22 AM
the ethereum blockchain has seen so much success as a result of its resourceful innovation in the blockchain space as they successfully created the Solidity computing protocol ti create the Smart contract in their blockchain. those innovations can not allow the ethereum to end.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
December 04, 2018, 10:00:42 AM
Not only ethereum, the whole crypto's value are decline now. Ethereum is the best and trusted altcoin after bitcoin. So i think ethereum can not end, i believe it will recover very soon.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
December 04, 2018, 09:03:16 AM
The Ethereum always been a cryptocurrency, which could be hoped for. And I think she will be. I'm not sure this is the end. Ethereum will end when it leaves all exchanges
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 07:27:58 AM
Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?

only some people who don't understand Crypto will say as you say. even though it is a fluctuating digital currency. therefore, in my opinion this is the beginning of the etherum awakening towards the best prices in the future. etherum will never die as my favorite digital currency.
Activity: 350
December 04, 2018, 06:56:16 AM
The downturn in ICO has caused the price of ETH to plummet!
Many project parties began selling ETH to maintain the operation of the project! But their behavior of transferring money has already had a certain impact on the market.
Activity: 252
December 04, 2018, 06:52:07 AM
nope, current market bear run is just a set back. but not until it end ETH. it take more than this to end ETH and crypto as whole.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
December 04, 2018, 06:38:45 AM
Ethereum is being hit with a lot of issues. The developer of Bitcoin Core, Jeremy Rubin, he concluded that Ethereum had no future due to a variety of major issues, like insufficient scalability or powerful competitors. Also, Rubin was sure that the value of Ethereum would soon drop, because decentralized apps would soon start seeking new ways of creating their platforms, avoiding Ethereum blockchain protocol.

Vitalik Buterin replied that regarding the issue the prospect is still quite promising. Buterin also claims that ETH has all the opportunities to develop in the future if it continues to grow, develop and develop.
And currently developing Ethereum 2.0, Ethereum "new" will integrate three main concepts:

- Sharding
- PoS (proof of stock)
- eWASM

Developers and researchers work hard to make everything work properly and, hopefully, they will succeed and bring new life to Ethereum.
https://thecoinshark.net/
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
December 04, 2018, 06:05:23 AM
I don't think you need to worry about the future of Ethereum. The project has a great team and many interesting events are planned in the near future, which will have a positive impact on its further development. So you need to worry less about what's going on with ETH and the cryptocurrency market right now.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 04, 2018, 05:12:32 AM
Ethereum is unlikely to end. I think the current Ethereum is more like an adjustment to prices. It is easier for investors to buy!
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
December 04, 2018, 05:10:48 AM
It is not the end of Ethereum. Big whales are trying to demotivate a lot of people and make them to sell their coins. Be strong guys, we need to overcome this dump and we will see another green market pretty soon.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 04, 2018, 04:57:22 AM
To be honest, this situation scares me a lot, because I studied the issue of ETH mining cost and heard that it is $134. Today, the cost of ETH holds around $ 110. So I wonder what miners think about this and how much they are willing to work at a loss.
Activity: 154
December 04, 2018, 04:30:39 AM

i don't think will end maybe just vy slow  Sad
Activity: 364
December 04, 2018, 03:41:34 AM
I do not understand the founders of the ether who kill him themselves. How many forks and projects based on it are now, why they are needed, when you can invest all your strength in solving current problems on one coin.
Is that a strategy to dump ethereum prices? so that new investors will be interested in these low prices. so the market volume will be bigger and with a stronger community
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 04, 2018, 03:13:25 AM
Now Ethereum is priced at $ 109 and this is very much down. As if the value of Ethereum will continue to decline if the price of Bitcoin also decreases. But this does not make Ethereum end, but this is like the price of Ethereum to get back up. Ethereum is a very good platform, so many ICO projects use Ethereum as a platform.
There's still people who continue to follow ETH and still invest and use the platform, though the value really affects investors trust and those who are playing  short are losing money, there's a need of wide adoptions and more usage to be presented in order to gain support and newcomers to invest real money once more and bring the project into green.
Pages:
Jump to: