Pages:
Author

Topic: does ethereum end? - page 10. (Read 25699 times)

copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 06:26:09 PM
No, ethereum won't end, because it is progressive technology and it seems to me that ethereum has own path. It has very experienced team of developers!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 06:22:41 PM
as we see that the ethereum does not end at all because it is only beginning to gain momentum and I am sure that in the future it will only rise in price
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 06:17:13 PM
many people think that ETH will not be able to survive if you look at the current coin price, but if you look at crypto developments now including many new projects that use the ETH platform, so I don't think it is rational if ETH cannot survive, I am sure the price of this coin will again increased along with the increase in BTC prices
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
December 23, 2018, 05:40:24 PM
no matter the price consideration, i do not see the ethereum ending anytime soon as the founder and developers behind the ethereum project have their heads up high with strategies in place towards the further advancement of the ethereum project. it is known that ethereum is set to launch a version 2.0
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
December 23, 2018, 05:36:43 PM
I strongly believe we are just in beginning of ETH and crypto in total.

ETH is one of leaders and headliners of modern crypto world.

So, answer is no - ETH won't end now
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
December 23, 2018, 05:31:39 PM
I can definitely say that ETH will still be on the market for a long time since it is one of the most popular currencies and many tokens are launched on its basis and, accordingly, it will not disappear, but at the price of everything you need time
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 05:29:54 PM
It's a beautiful Sunday. Ether is growing steadily and tomorrow will cost about $ 160. Although many have already lost hope)
Activity: 462
December 23, 2018, 05:26:28 PM
No, ethereum won't end within next 3 years. I don't see any competitor for ethereum, EOS doesn't look like as a good thing to change ethereum in short term period
Activity: 140
December 23, 2018, 05:13:18 PM
Ethereum prices are currently very low. In my opinion, etherum can still go down. Return to high prices will occur in the first half of 2019. The etriium development team is also preparing for this. The biggest investment in ethereum in the foreseeable future. Ethereum will develop both as a crypto currency and as a platform.
Activity: 438
December 21, 2018, 07:23:32 AM
No of course it won't.

And i believe with the upcoming fork, it can trigger bull market too. We will see about it.
the fork will not be a reason of a bull market for sure. perhaps it will raise the price of ETH 2-3 times from the price at which he will be in January. this can be a rise from 50 dollars to 150)
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
December 21, 2018, 07:20:40 AM
No of course it won't.

And i believe with the upcoming fork, it can trigger bull market too. We will see about it.
Activity: 395
December 20, 2018, 01:40:52 PM
Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?
Although ETH has dropped a lot and the price is very low compared to 2017. But i think it is only temporary and ETH will recover in the future and concluding ETH is too early.
December 20, 2018, 01:38:53 PM
I think that ethereal will flourish in the future and everything will be fine with it. don't doubt this coin
copper member
Activity: 280
December 20, 2018, 01:36:50 PM
Simply get out if you are no longer comfortable of a particular coin, so many dumb questions here and what exactly does it mean to end? To some persons end may mean when the price drops to a certain level while some when it eventually gets to zero which is a near impossible. If the later is what you meant, then you need a refund from whoever that taught you anything about crypto if he charged you any fee
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
December 20, 2018, 01:31:21 PM
Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?
With ethereum, nothing bad happened. The price of the entire cryptocurrency decreases, the price of this coin also falls. Bitcoin still has price dominance over other types of cryptocurrency due to its high level of capitalization. Ethereum also repeats bitcoin price movements. However, in the last week, when Bitcoin rose in price from about $ 3,500 to the current $ 4,085, ethereum also rose from $ 85 to $ 105. So when the market begins to recover and grow, ethereum will also increase its value. In addition, next month we expect improvements to be introduced into this coin, including solving the problem of its scalability. This should significantly increase the popularity and demand of ethereum and should affect its price.
Activity: 59
December 20, 2018, 09:19:13 AM
indeed it is undeniable that the ethereum situation lately is pretty bad but in my opinion the ethereum condition is not entirely bad, this gives us the opportunity to buy cheap coins. and I think Ethereum will start recovering next year
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
December 20, 2018, 09:12:53 AM

Yes it will recover the price of Ethereum at this moment is just a hundred dollar but sooner or later, there is a big chance that it will recover ahead and give us some profit with our investment in it. Let's just be patient and wait further.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
December 20, 2018, 08:53:24 AM
Not now, ethereum is the most popular crypto,so to my mind it won't end soon.
I believe it will be more advanced and even more popular. I don't see analogs of ethereum
Activity: 518
December 20, 2018, 08:47:43 AM
Most likely the price of ETH will recover, remember ETH is very potential and becomes the king of ICO with tokens that are still very strong. I'm not sure ETH will end quickly, Bearish markets often occur and I'm sure market feedback is certain. for ETH fans, stay optimistic and pray for prices to recover.
I think also like that, Ethereum is one of the altcoins that has the potential, even if it currently lowers the price, it is only a moment and one day it will definitely increase its price, indeed we must believe and always be optimistic that the Ethereum price will grow and increase the price again, don't be easily discouraged by the current price decline, wait until everything will grow again.
Activity: 140
December 10, 2018, 03:24:05 PM
Definitely, Ethereum will not die. I do not understand what is necessary for the death of ethereum. The fact that the ethereal falls is nothing scary. I am glad that the ethereal falls, it means that I will buy it at a price even lower. An increase in the active price is expected only in the first months of 2019. By the end of 2018, the price of ethereum may still be reduced to $ 50.
Pages:
Jump to: