Pages:
Author

Topic: does ethereum end? - page 4. (Read 25699 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
January 02, 2019, 07:26:55 AM
It is not going to end so soon and the prices will recover in future. I am also holding good amount of ETH and have not given up because I know that the situation will change for sure. We need to spread the awareness among the other investors as well so as to stop prices from going down further.
Ethereum will recover and will rise higher, this is the process towards its peak. even though Ethereum dropped very dramatically but that doesn't mean Ethereum will end, he's strong so he can increase his value again.

survival may be a better choice because the market will recover so you can make a profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
January 02, 2019, 07:12:04 AM
It is not going to end so soon and the prices will recover in future. I am also holding good amount of ETH and have not given up because I know that the situation will change for sure. We need to spread the awareness among the other investors as well so as to stop prices from going down further.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 07:05:20 AM
No, in my opinion it will recover with the crypto market, because today I see market prices have started to increase and some altcoins like ethereum have been moving in the past few days.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 06:29:40 AM
In my opinion we can't expect ethereum to rise in value, while Bitcoin is gaining neither
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
January 02, 2019, 06:18:27 AM
Dump do not indicate ending of a coin,it is just market manipulation to adjust to chart pattern.eth is one of kind of cryptocurrency,like btc started a revolution in payment similar eth started token revolution.Eth cover a huge market of crypto and majority of coin are token of eth blockchain and they are going to implement new protocol which will spike the price in coming month.
Activity: 434
January 02, 2019, 06:07:53 AM
Ethereum will not end because more than 70% of the altcoins in the cryptocurrency market come from Ethereum. If Ethereum crashes, then these crypto will die.
with the number of coins from Ethereum then directly it also makes Ethereum strong because it makes Ethereum have a large volume.
so I'm sure if Ethereum won't end anytime soon.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
January 02, 2019, 05:33:56 AM
Ethereum will not end because more than 70% of the altcoins in the cryptocurrency market come from Ethereum. If Ethereum crashes, then these crypto will die.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 02, 2019, 05:31:42 AM
market was red and a lot of cryptocurrencies price down,, not only ethereum
i'm sure ethereum will stay in crypto world buddy  Wink
Just as Ethereum has fallen, it will also grow along with the growth of the entire crypto currency, there is no doubt about it, another thing is that it will not happen too quickly and we still have a lot to endure
Activity: 574
January 02, 2019, 03:31:55 AM
I don't think its the end for ethereum. Its been in the market for a very long time and I don't think it will end this way. Yes its true that it looks really bad specially today because its value is a little below 153$ and it seems that it will still remain on that level but it doesn't mean its the end. It might be one of the worst time for ethereum but for sure it will recover probably it will happen this new year.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
January 01, 2019, 06:41:08 PM
market was red and a lot of cryptocurrencies price down,, not only ethereum
i'm sure ethereum will stay in crypto world buddy  Wink
Activity: 383
January 01, 2019, 06:37:15 PM
in fact my view of ethereum will experience success after yesterday the miners have made agreements and matches and that is also supported by the increasing number of people using blockchain ethereum technology in various countries
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 01, 2019, 05:22:21 PM
Don't even say that. If Ethereum ends, then all tokens created on its basis will end.
Ethereum will long please us with its existence and new projects in its Blockchain.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 01, 2019, 05:01:27 PM
Ethereum really surprised everyone with the bottom he reached this year, but it seems to me that very soon he will start growing!

Ethereum will do it for sure. Suppose, it will be not an event that will happen soon - we will wait for it a bit longer than we expected. I suppose, close to the middle of 2019, ETH will grow in price sufficiently.
I would focus on 2020 if we're talking about a really high price, since without a reversal of the entire crypto industry, it's hard to expect a return to peak price
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 01, 2019, 03:11:16 PM
Ethereum really surprised everyone with the bottom he reached this year, but it seems to me that very soon he will start growing!

Ethereum will do it for sure. Suppose, it will be not an event that will happen soon - we will wait for it a bit longer than we expected. I suppose, close to the middle of 2019, ETH will grow in price sufficiently.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
December 28, 2018, 07:08:39 PM
ethereum is only being carried by market flows, the price is united because the market is falling and this is normal for every coin, as we know that crypto properties fluctuate very much and there is no limit to it so dump and pumps often occur at the price of a coin and if the coin is ethereum, then I am sure that when he experiences a dump like now, he will be able to recover
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 07:02:55 PM
Even Ethereum can reach the lowest price at $ 84 and this happens. But now Ethereum is slowly rising and is now valued at $ 136. I think that Ethereum will increase according to the increase in Bitcoin. So we don't need to worry about Ethereum because the value will continue to increase.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
December 28, 2018, 06:53:20 PM
We will come back to the prices that we had during the last December. Just keep your coins safe and believe in crypto currencies. That is all you need to get great profit within the next several years.
Activity: 162
December 28, 2018, 05:18:43 PM
it is impossible that ethereum will end since the existence of ethereum is very important in crypto world. moreover as the platform, it has strong performance for every users. don't be panic and think useless thing just because of market situation right now. eth will be back in their path of top price like in 2017 market price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 28, 2018, 05:12:26 PM
I don't think that this is the end of Ethereum. I also hope that after the fork if can be much valuable
Activity: 532
December 28, 2018, 05:09:39 PM
Ethereum prices have increased 66% in a short time in the past few days. It is a good sign for those who are investing in ETH, and make you think that ETH cannot die.
I am hopeful that it will continue increasing but before that a little correction might happen touching the $115 levels and than it will rise quickly taking back the number 2 spot on coinmarketcap.
As i said ETH price will test these levels and look at the price now. It bounced quickly touching $115. This is a positive sign of trend reversal and in my opinion bear market has ended.
Pages:
Jump to: