Pages:
Author

Topic: does ethereum end? - page 8. (Read 25699 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 24, 2018, 04:06:41 AM
Wrong if ethereum has ended, as a good and strong coin I am optimistic that ethereum will stay ahead and slowly rise again to reach its highest price even if it takes time
as main cryptocurrency in market , ethereum always make developtment in any kind.especially in their scalability that often error when network full.and also ethereum price more stable because it has huge supporter.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 04:05:06 AM
Ethereum in 2019 will have to show good growth because some updates will come out which we have been waiting for a long time and with the growth of the market itself even more ethereum will rise and grow, so it's just a matter of time when ethereum again takes the 2nd line in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 04:00:33 AM
Wrong if ethereum has ended, as a good and strong coin I am optimistic that ethereum will stay ahead and slowly rise again to reach its highest price even if it takes time
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 03:55:33 AM
Although look bad but slowly ascended the ethereum. This event is a boon for those who already bought in low-priced and managed to hold and sell at the price at this time. This shows the ethereum yet ends and news hardfork could also be the springboard as well to ethereum.
Activity: 475
December 24, 2018, 03:19:40 AM
Ethereum prices have increased 66% in a short time in the past few days. It is a good sign for those who are investing in ETH, and make you think that ETH cannot die.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 24, 2018, 02:45:19 AM
Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?

The decline in prices is due to this fluctuation, but it will quickly pass because the current price of ethereum has increased rapidly today. Although it is not very high, but this may be a sign of recovery and increase in the future, don't think much about ethereum dying  Shocked
Activity: 420
December 24, 2018, 02:35:01 AM
How can people simply say that ETH blockchain will not exit, due to price fluctuation the price went low in the market. Without belief, it is not good to invest ETH and we have to keep faith in ETH because along with the community the price will surely increase in the market.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 24, 2018, 02:30:53 AM
Ethereum is not over yet, this coin will be able to last a long time in the future, now this coin has increased even a little and will slowly recover as before
Activity: 363
December 24, 2018, 02:24:36 AM
as we see that the ethereum does not end at all because it is only beginning to gain momentum and I am sure that in the future it will only rise in price

Price increases or discounts are just a few changes from altcoin, not too far from us. The fact that ethereum's price will increase in price is a sure thing, I agree that we just need to wait for this time to come Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 02:17:56 AM
ethereum can never end, when prices collapsed like yesterday it was only a moment because now the price of ethereum has started to rise again.
I agree with this. the recovery of ETH prices is now proof that ETH is one of the best crypto available today. I am sure, that the development of ETH will always be a new thing. I am also sure that in the coming year, the price of ETH will be higher than $ 500.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
December 24, 2018, 02:15:07 AM
for around last 3 day, etherium was rised little by little start from 80$ and today at 150$, i think its a good signing of next bull run for next year, and hope bull run will surely happen on January.
Activity: 658
December 24, 2018, 02:07:10 AM
ethereum can never end, when prices collapsed like yesterday it was only a moment because now the price of ethereum has started to rise again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 24, 2018, 01:47:30 AM
To think that eth will end is practically a lack of basic understanding of crypto and the crypto sphere.Eth is no push over as far as crypto is concern.It can never end.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
December 24, 2018, 01:39:50 AM
We have seen a really strong turn around in the price of Ethereum in the past 5 days currently sitting about 75% above the lows of early December and in turn this is pulling up the price of some of the other strong altcoins such as NEO, EOS, PIVX. Bitcoin is rising but far slower than the prime altcoins so it seems that the end of December is going to give us a small rally.
We all hope for such good growth. Ethereum has really risen quite well over the last week: from $ 95 on December 18 to $ 150 today. Bitcoin is also growing. If yesterday its price was 4,050 dollars, today it is already 4,225 dollars. Although the last two weeks of the outgoing year we were pleased with the cryptocurrency. There is hope that the stagnation of the market may end.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
December 24, 2018, 01:31:32 AM
It is very clear with the level at which eth is rising in the last view days that eth has not end and as far as am concern,eth cannot end.Eth platform is a home for thousands of project and will continue to be a home.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
December 24, 2018, 01:25:22 AM
The bloody market does not mean the end of ethereum, I see the crypto market has begun to have changes in prices, including ethereum coins starting to rise slowly, I'm sure when the market has completely recovered and risen from this downturn, ethereum coins will show its value again . I hope this happens.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
December 24, 2018, 01:24:34 AM
By now i guess you should have amswer to your question.The rise in eth in view days has shown that eth has come to stay.Though some will still come up with the arguement that is been pump,whether pump or bull,what i know is that eth has come to stay,whatever happened,eth will always come back.
Activity: 882
December 24, 2018, 01:21:25 AM
Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?

no its not. Take a look the statistic today. The ethruem is now increasing. By next month there will be having a bull run.
Well we cannot really predict the price of the ethereum, but if we are going to look at the price of it today we can maybe say that the ethereum will really has a great potential to rise up high next month. Ethereum is really amazing but it is affected by the huge dip from the past few months and now we can see that it is slowly rising, this could be a great days to make an investment on ethereum.
ethereum already show us its power.and only in few days ethereum price rise alot day by day , and also its capitalization will beat xrp and come back to second place at total market capitalization.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 24, 2018, 01:07:18 AM
I think there is still hope for eth to stay afloat and be the best altcoin like so far, because now eth and almost all crypto coins on the market are increasing, and maybe this is a recovery that has long been predicted and finally happens now, but we still don't know whether the improving market conditions will last in the long term or not.
Activity: 233
December 24, 2018, 01:00:59 AM
The future of Ethereum now I still guarantee that Ethereum will develop and also be more advanced than today. Moreover, the future of ethereum is increasingly in demand, I'm sure this will be the benchmark for Ethereum's success and become the new king of Cryptocurrency. I see it, indeed Ethereum has great potential in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: