Pages:
Author

Topic: Does gambling worth playing? - page 4. (Read 4131 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
October 15, 2016, 12:03:23 AM
For me yes, gambling is really worth to playing. Especially if you have much money, but it's not worth if you don't have much money. It's better to not gambling if you only have less money.

If you don't have money, you don't have the right to gamble. If you believe that you have nothing to lose if you do not have a money, well we gotta think about it twice, money is not the only thing we are losing in gambling, our time too and other things around us like friends. Gambling would only be worth playing if you have nothing to worry about life.
Our basic character nature is affected too a lot by this gambling addictions, because we become rude and unresponsive, I remember when I was gambling a lot my parents used to say that I am not giving enough time to the family, and they said I have become rude. We know only when others point out.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 14, 2016, 10:25:43 PM
To answer OP's question: Well it depends how good you are right?! When you are more winning than you are losing I would say it is definitely worth it. And when that is the case it is not just pure gambling anymore. Those guys who often make a profit are having a good tought out strategy and incorporate risk and money mangement.These are smart gamblers who most of the time know what they are doing.
how it depends on how good you are??they say is based on luck but even on luck is not based, even if you win you will go back to lose the money you won... so forget about gambling
The temptation of gambling, double your money but come with high risk to lose it. I agree, gambling worth if you good at it, play with strategy and know how it works, not just depend on luck. Forget about gambling if you don't know what to do to earn profits.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
<<<<>>>>>><<<
October 14, 2016, 05:46:11 PM
To answer OP's question: Well it depends how good you are right?! When you are more winning than you are losing I would say it is definitely worth it. And when that is the case it is not just pure gambling anymore. Those guys who often make a profit are having a good tought out strategy and incorporate risk and money mangement.These are smart gamblers who most of the time know what they are doing.
how it depends on how good you are??they say is based on luck but even on luck is not based, even if you win you will go back to lose the money you won... so forget about gambling
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bravity is beautiful.
October 14, 2016, 05:42:55 PM
Gambling is mostly worth playing but its more for the profit so not the other hand profit does not matter at all in my eyes.
So if its worth playing is a difficult question in that matter..
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
October 14, 2016, 05:07:33 PM
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
October 14, 2016, 04:25:31 PM
It is, if you know how to do it and take care of your money. It's never going to be fun if you're losing, and you already knew that. Be wise and manage your money with extreme care before you go with your wallet on you. It becomes a fun activity of you're playing with affordable amounts and stop when needed. Don't just rush - be cautious and take any possible case into account.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
October 14, 2016, 04:15:47 PM
If your friend seems to lose too much in gambling, he/she must take proper professional help. Otherwise they are in grave danger. This addiction is tough to get over, and even if people do gamble for fun, they often get addicted to it and that is bad. Of course he owes you some money but you must help him first to get over his addiction and then maybe beat him up every-time he begs Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Wolf
October 14, 2016, 04:12:38 PM
Everyday my friend gambles with his money as same with his life and he always gambling throwing away his money for nothing but losing and the worth part of it is he owes me money  Angry Angry

It depends on how a person plays it, If a person plays it to relieve his/her stress or boredem in other words for fun then it is worth it. But if a person plays it and got addicted to the point that he forgets his responsibilities and even bothering other then it's not and it will certainly ruin one's life .

It's better to seek some help from the authorized persons. Of course help from friends and family too are greatly appreciated.
Activity: 364
October 14, 2016, 03:41:55 PM
I think its not worth gambling for the profit but gambling is something that you can do if you want to enjoy some games and pay a little for it.
For the enjoyment its worth it in my opinion.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 14, 2016, 02:49:54 PM
For me yes, gambling is really worth to playing. Especially if you have much money, but it's not worth if you don't have much money. It's better to not gambling if you only have less money.
I think you are first person who says rich people should gamble Tongue , I am sorry but from what I have seen I see poor people gamble because they want to get rich, while if rich people are gambling then what is the reason behind it ? I am bored and cannot understand how people have FUN with gambling.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
October 14, 2016, 12:05:38 PM
Everyday my friend gambles with his money as same with his life and he always gambling throwing away his money for nothing but losing and the worth part of it is he owes me money  Angry Angry

if there is anybody who is gambling this way, then it is obviously a waste of time and a lot more harmful than you may think because this way of gambling will lead to addiction and a lot of money loss and you should start helping your friend stop right now before it is too late.
And I can tell you that unless there is a goal to be achieved in gambling its all done in vain, I mean if you have no goal then you will try to win 100$ then 200$ and then 2000$ and one day you will loose all in the dream of becoming the richest man lol so better don't gamble if you cant set a goal.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
October 14, 2016, 11:42:23 AM
Throwing away with his money for nothing is like you are getting nothing no benefits and others first thing if you really want to waste money then make sure at least you can make money with it and if your friend really can't make money with gambling then ask him to stop playing and learn more about trading instead.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
October 14, 2016, 10:54:12 AM

if there is anybody who is gambling this way, then it is obviously a waste of time and a lot more harmful than you may think because this way of gambling will lead to addiction and a lot of money loss and you should start helping your friend stop right now before it is too late.

This is so true. Seriously, guys, never risk more than you can afford to lose. Gambling, investing, starting a business, whatever: if you can't afford to lose it, don't get involved.
I don't think I have even a single cent that I can afford to loose. I think no matter how rich a person is he will never have funds which he is happy yo loose in gambling, right ? The problem is we should not gamble at all if we are not having fun with it and if we are having fun we must see the balance between fun and pocket allowance.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 14, 2016, 08:04:51 AM

You should try to help your friend if he is just wasting his life away. Gambling is serious business, if he can't support the habit then he shouldn't play. It really is that simple.
The solution is very simple to say for someone who doesn't have gambling addiction like you. Do you think that his friend wanted to be addicted in gambling? Of course not, but he can't do anything about it anymore. He has debt now and his mindset probably is just that he's hoping that one day, he'll hit the jackpot and all these problems will finally be solved. He will continue asking for people for money because this is the only way for him to recover his lost money (on his mind, atleast).
Activity: 700
October 14, 2016, 07:51:39 AM
Gambling is really addictive thing so when anybody got addiction like this. Than he turned this into bad way and start ruining his life for hope one day he will hit the jackpot and all problem of his life will get fixed. But keep playing with other people money is really bad decision.
Activity: 532
October 14, 2016, 07:46:21 AM
Everyday my friend gambles with his money as same with his life and he always gambling throwing away his money for nothing but losing and the worth part of it is he owes me money  Angry Angry

You should try to help your friend if he is just wasting his life away. Gambling is serious business, if he can't support the habit then he shouldn't play. It really is that simple.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
October 14, 2016, 07:40:10 AM

Never give loan to a gambler, and I also suggest you to tell all his friends to not give him any money either. Try to go out with your friend, take part in some healthy activities.
Explain him that gambling can't be a reliable source of profit and that he should work hard to earn money, instead of believing in luck.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2016, 08:56:45 AM

Gambling was made to be fun, if you or your friends already lend money to gambling then it is not correct anymore, i think your friends already addicted to gambling, seek some help to help your friend, and dont lend any money to your friend anymore, if you lend him he will fall deeper to addiction

yeah defnitely gambling is worth playing especially if you're playing it with your friends. although that's only up to a certain point as if you get too much into it, addiction would come in and that would be a very big problem. as you've said you have to stop when you've already used up your capital nad make sure you control yourself from loaning or borrowing because it would really be hard to stop at that point
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
October 13, 2016, 07:22:43 AM

Gambling was made to be fun, if you or your friends already lend money to gambling then it is not correct anymore, i think your friends already addicted to gambling, seek some help to help your friend, and dont lend any money to your friend anymore, if you lend him he will fall deeper to addiction
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2016, 06:33:58 AM
If someone wants to gamble in fact it is not a problem. The most important thing if we gamble we still have self-control, so we have restrictions in play. Self-control is necessary so that we do not become a loss in gambling. If you see your friend's debt to you to gamble your friend may arguably not have self-control and is very addictive. It was not good in my opinion and it would harm himself or others.
Pages:
Jump to: