Pages:
Author

Topic: Does money make you rich? - page 25. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 05:41:16 AM
can also be rich if we have stable finances let alone have invest, and also must take into account expenditures so that not wasteful may depend on us to manage it
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 05:08:54 AM
Personally , I do not think that money alone makes one rich.
Being rich is determined by the number of people whom you have assisted and lives you have bettered with your money.
Having money without helping anyone is not being rich, its poorness.
Activity: 151
July 13, 2018, 04:37:31 AM
Yes, we need money and more money to become rich in this world..if you dont have enough money you will not called as rich..it is start all from money to have a wealthy life and make investment in crypto to become millionaire. Manage your money in a good way and im sure your not getting poor again.
Activity: 61
July 13, 2018, 04:30:13 AM
I think that makes us rich is our mindset. How much money that we have, will never make us richer. But, whit the right mindset, about money management, then wealth will always follow. I believe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 04:29:23 AM
What makes you rich is how you manage money: always spend less than you earn, invest wisely and diversify. That way you will be rich.

I agree with you mate, money does not make you rich, people who grow up without money have no idea how to handle it, if you want to grow rich and stay rich one thing you need is financial intelligence that is your most important asset, invest in that and everything else will fall into place.
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 04:14:37 AM
If you are poor in terms of money, you can still make more money in spiritual values and if you are fortunate enough to have more money you will be better off investing. Your soul is richer and better
Activity: 112
July 13, 2018, 04:07:06 AM
                                                                                      I SAY NO
                                     MONEY ONLY NOT CAN MAKE ONE RICH IT NEED GREAT IDEA AND EFFORT
                                                                 AND WISELY INVESTMENT AND USE   
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
July 13, 2018, 03:56:46 AM
Yes money can make you rich. Because if you have a lot of money you can buy everything you want even love you can buy it because nowadays it's all you can do as long as you have a lot of money. Besides if you have a lot of money you will be powerful and all the people around you will respect you.

What you are telling is good for certain limit but in reality if anyone is following you for your money then be careful as when they get richer person then you, they will just leave you. And you cannot believe this type of friends or anyone. If you are getting love against money then it is not love but it is money lust becarefull. Money itself is not enough to make you rich but you should also have wisdom if not from rich becoming poor is not a big think. You can turn history and see how many big person or their family are today beggar. Wisdom only can make you rich as you will be able to hold and utilize your money properly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 03:13:10 AM
Yes money can make you rich. Because if you have a lot of money you can buy everything you want even love you can buy it because nowadays it's all you can do as long as you have a lot of money. Besides if you have a lot of money you will be powerful and all the people around you will respect you.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
July 13, 2018, 02:49:45 AM
To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
That's right, what I've caught here, there's no money that makes you rich but can also make you bankrupt. It's useless you have a lot of money but you have no plan or expertise to manage it. Many rich people are poor because they can not manage their finances. Having a goal, like an investment business can at least give you more money.
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
July 13, 2018, 02:47:16 AM
To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

For me, no money can't make you rich, because for my opinion, It's only an instrument and if you don't know how to handle your money properly you will still fail to become rich.
And for me, I do believe and I can say that being rich is not only depend on how much money you have, but It's about how you can treat your family as your wealth. Money is just a money, a things..
Indeed, Money is just a things it doesn't make you rich. The things make you rich is your knowledge because without it, even if you have a lot of money as long as you cannot manage it still you will ended up on being poor. Money is running out but the managing skills and being knowledgable is not hence, enrich you knowledge because money itself will come to you.
Activity: 137
July 13, 2018, 02:40:23 AM
Yes money makes us Rich.
If you don't have income, then there is no money to save. But if you have money and income then you can make investments and definitely you can save money and as much you will save money, you will getting rich.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
July 13, 2018, 02:31:43 AM
All the needs of the world need a money for it certainly money is very useful for someone's life. And of course money can change everything with money we can buy anything have a lot of money classified as rich.
Activity: 10
July 13, 2018, 01:54:25 AM
For me no because if have lots of money but your life is not complete just like you dont have a happy family you cant be together with them. For me rich is you have a complete and happy fsmily what ever will happen even theirs no money the important is family that is our rich.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
July 13, 2018, 01:50:15 AM

I think they make a lot of mistakes but one day they will become rich. Because failure will give them experience and from there they will minimize the loss of money in the wrong portfolio.
For me, money always makes money. Having plenty of money will make it easier for you to become richer than ever.
Activity: 78
July 13, 2018, 01:49:51 AM
I think money is a feeling of having many more options. Money will make me feel fulfilled.
So I dont have to worry too much whether I have to work hard everyday in the office so that I will have enough money to survive when I retire.
Activity: 101
July 13, 2018, 01:41:25 AM
What makes you rich is how you manage money: always spend less than you earn, invest wisely and diversify. That way you will be rich.
And also you know how to value those things that you have maybe in the future it will be useful to you and stay low profile it doesn't mean if you are rich you need to be popular but that's how people right now most of the them.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
July 13, 2018, 01:30:56 AM

For me, no money can't make you rich, because for my opinion, It's only an instrument and if you don't know how to handle your money properly you will still fail to become rich.
And for me, I do believe and I can say that being rich is not only depend on how much money you have, but It's about how you can treat your family as your wealth. Money is just a money, a things..
Activity: 448
July 13, 2018, 12:11:59 AM
Whether a person is rich or poor is being decided upon the money he have in terms of physical state and in other investments. Being passionate on what they wish to be makes them rich, it might take time but that's the true meaning for being rich. Same time in this fast moving world people need to have lot of patience to be rich.

For me money is nothing if you don't have enough knowledge to handle your finances. Money and the initiative on how to make it bolder, bigger or shall we say it's the attitude and your passion.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 12, 2018, 10:59:24 PM
Whether a person is rich or poor is being decided upon the money he have in terms of physical state and in other investments. Being passionate on what they wish to be makes them rich, it might take time but that's the true meaning for being rich. Same time in this fast moving world people need to have lot of patience to be rich.
Pages:
Jump to: