Pages:
Author

Topic: Does money make you rich? - page 26. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 10:50:10 PM
To be more accurate. Money makes you wealthy, not RICH.
People can be rich at having friendships, good life, travelling a lot, and always feeling happy. They dont need a lot of money in their bank accounts but they still have a great or a RICH life.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 10:45:10 PM
For the vast majority of people money solves a lot of problem, and getting more will improve their quality of life.

Where that might not be the case is when a person is born rich, and so doesn't have the perspective of not having money.
Activity: 64
Merit: 11
Cryptos Bounty Management
July 12, 2018, 10:40:10 PM
Knowledge alone cannot make you rich. It also needs the capital and the perseverance to make your money grow. On the other side, money without wisdom or knowledge on how to make it grow is a money without direction. So I guess the best answer is MONEY with wisdom.
Activity: 68
July 12, 2018, 10:30:03 PM
To each their own. But yea money does make you rich. At least in someones book. It depends on your definition of being rich. It can mean

something slightly different from owning a lot of money. For some, rich is having family and good friends. For others, it could be knowledge.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 09:39:06 PM
Yes, money make you rich.  If your answer is no, it means the money you have is not enough.  Someone need a lot of money to be rich no matter if he/she don't have any knowledge, information, wisdom etc.  If you have money you can pay someone else who have knowledge or whatsoever.

yes, money will enrich you if it's not enough for you to get one of those who enrich you with money
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 09:38:16 PM
Money is two way, it could get you rich or it will get you poor. It will depend on how you handle it. I you invest and you know it will succeed then it will give you more, but if you invest in scams or use illegally or in gambling surely it will get you rich in a while but it will make you very poor inthe end.
Activity: 141
July 12, 2018, 09:34:47 PM
"rich"  can be defined in many different ways, topics, and categories. 
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
July 12, 2018, 09:34:08 PM
Yes if you manage it well , i see some people that rich because of diligence in this kind of work . Money is helpful to us , even you need this .  We need to know more about the crypto to gain ,invest and earn more money to become rich .If you have enough money then build a small business that indemand in your place .  Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 09:26:20 PM
If you have a lots of money and you have many businesses that built a lot of profits for you then we can say you are rich and aside from that we can say that you are rich also through having intellectual skills on how to make money.
Activity: 280
July 12, 2018, 09:16:02 PM
Yes money makes you rich but with proper handling you may become richer so manage your earnings dont spend too much and make a budget list to avoid overspending.
Merit: 14
July 12, 2018, 09:09:14 PM
If you ask someone if they have money and they say no, then you're poor. People with alot of information is just smart and connected. But if you're talking about being really rich, then yeah money is a good measurement of it. People saying that you don't need money to become rich are people who don't have money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
July 12, 2018, 09:08:54 PM

Does money make you rich?

Money is a tool to make you rich but the most important thing that make you rich is your money habit or your subconscious mind on how you do with your money, because of the analysis that people who won the lottery have become poor again in just two years, so money can't make you rich, but how you manage your money that you have.
Activity: 177
July 12, 2018, 09:04:44 PM
To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

Ifciurse l beleive that money will make me rich but you have to be wise in using money so that you become rich.Money is the source if everything so l will invest a business so that my money will grow and it will become plenty.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
July 12, 2018, 08:17:16 PM
Yes I agree with you, money is not the only means to which people become rich, aside from having knowledge and wisdom you can be rich also from gaining more friends because they are the one helping you in times of needs.
Merit: 19
July 12, 2018, 07:50:54 PM
I say yes, rich in wealth. But we can very well debate on if money is certainly make you rich or the attitude? However money is the prior weapon everyone is behind to. These both should go together. One certainly requires money plus people wealth.
Activity: 224
July 12, 2018, 07:44:04 PM
Of course money makes us rich. Because money contributes in everything to buy whatever we want then money is needed to become rich. Although there is gold or silver but the much needed nowadays to become rich is money.
Activity: 333
July 12, 2018, 07:29:53 PM
Your question is contradict with your statement..Just like this,how can you make rich if you don't have any money right? first if you want to become rich you have just a money to hold on..but holding a money it does not mean that you are rich.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
July 12, 2018, 07:28:47 PM
Yes, money make you rich, but you need to understand mean "rich". If you don't have enough money for you, probably you are not rich or not rich enough. It's depend from how money for you is big.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
July 12, 2018, 07:22:21 PM
no it wont make me rich every time, maybe friends, relatives and other people who loves you makes you rich. love is the most expensive things in life because it is worthless.
Your perspective is totally family but Education is the need for every people in this century because It is need for our life so that is more than enough to make rich. Because this year I analyse the survey on future economy and which is make rich. Finally majority of peoples are says Education is valuable in our life.
Activity: 392
July 12, 2018, 07:05:54 PM
Money gives you the power to choose; this is the richest!
When you have a certain amount of wealth to reach a certain value, you don't feel much more money!
Pages:
Jump to: