Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 10. (Read 5151 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 274
Better believe it obviously Social Media in this day is the most emotional and simple approach to present something on the web. Individuals around the world utilize online networking and when you post something via web-based networking media every one of the general population can see it and the most prevalence bitcoin picked up is from web-based social networking. In this manner I understand that Social Media is one of the best site for advancing bitcoin but of course no site could beat Bitcointalk!
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
yes, it does. today, so many people are using social media, so a lot of them knew bitcoin from there
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
I believe it does aid it but at the same time it does hinder it too because of all the fake news, negative press, and misinformation. This to me is a 2 steps forward, 1 step back situation all day everyday.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Of course, let's start with social media can grow any industry. 2018 is going into technology, as it's already been, so Bitcoin will only continue to grow more with the assistance of social media influencers.
Activity: 172
I think it's true that social media can affect bitcoin growth because, in the social media community, it can be clearer and easier to understand people to know bitcoin because people are always watching and following the media. Smiley
Activity: 7
 Yes, of course. Many people like me developed interest in bitcoin by looking at people talking a lot about bitcoin. If not for social media, I wouldn't have shown interest in bitcoin I think.
Activity: 147
Merit: 21
I think it does because people are being manipulate by social media. It is important what we believe in this entire process

also a good point. I would not say manipulate, but in fact it is close to that. Also fact is that it could get this growing state because of that, and many people did profit from it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I think it does because people are being manipulate by social media. It is important what we believe in this entire process
Activity: 47
Very necessary, because bitcoin social media can now be spread in many countries, through advertising on social media such as instagram, facebook, twitter, etc ,,
Today Social Media is affecting almost anything, Social media helps Bitcoin to cultivate an interest in the average person and more layman involvement in the journey of Bitcoins to conquer the world economy ,,
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
https://bwex.co/
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Yes, it do.
Social media influences the growth of Bitcoin a lot.

Even I think that the credit to the such a popularity of the Bitcoin goes to social media only.
Social media has made the spreading of news and message so easy that it really really matters.
Activity: 147
Merit: 21
Thats a good point, that social media is a "new" group of media influence. As really much people are not reading newspaper, magazines and stuff, it is a great opportunity to "catch" or reach a new group of persons.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
social media is up to now a source of news that is very helpful in the development of news about the world let alone see bitcoin very helpful from social media and I think this is very good because bitcoin has meyebar widely in various countries Wink
Activity: 1764
Of course, any product or company or cryptocurrency as bitcoin is gaining very great popularity due to the fact that it is advertised in social media. A lot of people are looking for money and they come across advertising about bitcoins, without advertising bitcoins would not have gained such popularity. It is also very important to know where to advertise bitcoins, because it doesn`t always help, but as we see with bitcoin there are no problems. So one thing is clear, without social media there would not be such an audience.
Activity: 322
Of course social media can greatly influence the bitcoin growth both positively and negatively. Media hype can easily lead to an increase in the price, while negative news such cryptocurrency ban incident, hack issue, and money laundering related to cryptocurrency can lead to a decline in the price.
Activity: 322
Yes of course it does! A lot because today's generation totally works over the influence of social media.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
Yes it does, in fact, the large amount of new bitcoin investors this early 2018 was caused by social media popularity brought about by its sudden value increase this late december of 2017, so I can say Social Media really does influenced bitcoin growth. It gives popularity to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 100
Merit: 15
Social media is the carrier of communication. Generally, people's psychology is easily influenced by social media. Therefore, social media is actually a very important channel of communication and the key to influencing the market.
Yes, I agree with you. Now that social media really plays a very important role and its influence is particularly influential, basic social media can influence the market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Social media just making hype around bitcoin price and people joining sometimes and sometimes not but everyone can feel influence of SM.
Activity: 50
Yes, social media influence bitcoin because it is the platform where more people get to know about it and help increase the knowledge about of the bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Yes. Social media influences bitcoin and all the other coins growth. In the introducing stage social media does a great job to popularize the coin, gain a reasonable price to the coin,  to communicate latest updates and to get the views and ideas of the community mainly through air drops and bounties by making posts and sharing news. At the same time social media can build up a positive image and reputation of a coin.
Pages:
Jump to: