Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 6. (Read 5151 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
yes for sure.. because now a days people are spending most of their time in social media. And people who are intrested in crypto can see bitcoin on their pages for sure.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
I confidently say that social media influence the growth of btc because after all, bitcoin is a part of digital currency. What social media do is to promote and inform people about btc. More investors will result the value to go up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Now bitcoin is the most powerful advertising platform for everything that is only on the modern market. Bitcoin is no exception. Moreover, many looking for work in the Internet, and crypto-activity - a great option for a decent wage.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Of course it will have an effect on bitcoin growth, which we can see because many people advertise bitcoin at the moment, so it's no longer denying that social media will help to develop bitcoin into society ...
Activity: 364
Directly Yes, I also learned about bitcoin from social networks. It is in them that our modern life is now concentrated, and it is here that we learn the most up-to-date information.
Activity: 210
I do think yes Social Media does influence to Bitcoin but it only influences to how popular Bitcoin will be and it can't change the basic nature of Bitcoin at all.
Even through Social could effect much about the up and down of Bitcoin's price with fake news....
Sometime you have to be brave and don't be fooled by the Social Media with bad news.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
Social media affect people and people in turn affect the growth of bitcoins prices. That's why now there are so many false news to manipulate the emotions of people.
Almost every people are connected through social medias and we can consider these as a powerful tool of spreading news or words. Cryptocurrencies are already spread through different forms of social medias and a lot of people are seeing these but most of them doesn't believe in it because of the fake news that tells bitcoin is a scam or it is used for illegal purposes.

I believe in what you said. social media can be a powerful tool to promote bitcoin or to promote something you want to promote as people nowadays are very attached to technologies espcially in internet but social media can also be a powerful tool to spread malicious news or fake news sometimes like FUD in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
Yes. Absolutely there is a big contribution of social media to influence the entire wolrd. Open the bowser and see the different advertisement.
Activity: 364
Certainly affect. The more people know about Bitcoin, the more they begin to join the crypto-currencies, the more weighty they become.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Exactly, as I experienced that the first time I knew bitcoin from a friend retweet that bitcoin is a promising investment that we deserve, and I'm sure that this trend will continue to happen so social media is the best way to introduce bitcoin.
Activity: 102
It certainly does influence bitcoin growth along with many of the altcoins.
Activity: 210
Definitely, like in my case, I learned about Bitcoin through social media. It is one of the fastest and best platforms for advertisements and marketing, so no doubt about that.
Activity: 172
I think yes indeed social media is very influential on the growth of bitcoin because through social media bitcoin can be known all the community even in small communities can know bitcoin if bitcoin can be advertised in social media like tv and can also via facebook, telegram, twitter, and other media Wink
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

Yes,Social media is a great influence to make bitcoin grow because they are the one who spread the news to the people and the one who advertise it.Through social media,people are encourage to use or invest bitcoin so i guess this is  one factor that popularity of bitcoin is rising.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Yes, because social media is everything, it brings awareness and lots of information that could possibly hook the users to join Bitcoin.
There are tons of bitcoin ads on Facebook, and I believe many users will be interested to click and to know every information of what is bitcoin and once they have the idea and by also reviewing the comments or the thoughts of the bitcoin members with the positive proof of earnings they will surely join and be an investor.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256

Social media is playing an important role in our daily life, we can get updated and informed about the current world from this social media like Facebook, Twitter and so on. So in this issue, Social media also plays an important role to more grow up again. I am sure that a lot of people have become familiar with this cryptocurrency world and they are getting involved in this platform. In this way, Social media influences a lot on growing Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Absolutely yes, Social Media can influence to the growth of bitcoin. It brings a great awareness to the people who can read something about it and with that, people will get more interested. Since they are interested, there is a chance to increase the number of investors buying it. The more investors the better the growth of bitcoins in the cryptomarket.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11

yes of course some social media help increase bitcoin prices because all talk about bitcoin and make people curious with bitcoin and make people want to buy bitcoin and trigger a rise in bitcoin prices.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
yes.Social media is a huge influence in bitcoin growth.as you can see when you go to facebook there a lot of advertisement in bitcoin,Not only in facebook in everywhere.But always careful for the scammers it is also in everywhere.They do advertise also.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
It can influence bitcoin growth as well as spread FUD for its drop in price. Such is the power of social media. It can even make or break the a person credibility or social status. Social media is the modern weapon of choice by the people.
Pages:
Jump to: