Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 5. (Read 5151 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Of course it influence a lot!
Let me remind you about recent news about "India ban crypto" and "China ban ICOs". Do you remember how these news influenced on BTC and Alts price? Price of BTC is directly depends on news and gossips.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

I am believe this is true. Social media influence many people to search information on bitcoin and altcoin. Many cryptocurrency make growth because their community, so I am believe that social media influence growth on crypto market
Activity: 490
Merit: 0
Today all people can surf the internet and know the bitcoin from the internet either social media or bloggers who write about bitcoin so I think social media is very influential for the development of bitcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

yes I think that social media influence the growth of bitcoin because most of people nowadays are in the front of their phone and scrolling to their social media account and they can see ads and promotion of bitcoin in the social media like in facebook and twitter that was mostly use by people around the globe so we can say that this influence the growth of bitcoin because more and more people can see the features of bitcoin and its revolutionary power
Activity: 490

Of course social media is influence bitcoin growth because from social media like youtube, facebook and twiter people will know about bitcoin and will be much interested to buy bitcoin so as to make bitcoin price also keep growing.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Of course. We are in the era where a lot of communication is done through social media. The same way altcoins are using social media to market their ICOs and expect earnings and growth of their tokens is the same way Bitcoin growth is affected by social media. Negative and positive comments on social media inspire confidence or lack of the same on the currency.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Yes, Social Media influence very much, because social media, especialy facebook, twitter, are the fastest ways of spreading information.
Social media today is a great place to advertise and introduce bitcoin because this social media became a daily life interaction of people. People today are all engaged in it mostly Facebook and Twitter. This could be a big help to spread information so why not try the new trends right.
Activity: 196
Yes, Social Media influence very much, because social media, especialy facebook, twitter, are the fastest ways of spreading information.
Activity: 162
Yes social media is one of reason reason why bitcoin now is so popular all over the world and become the enimy of many bank and goverment agency. electronic currency and future cashless society as they say! but last year from media also got a news that bitcoin is kind of scom but i still continue coz i do believe in myself that bitcoin is not what they say but instead keep campaigning dispites of negative publicity. of to now still bicoin continuing no one affect me or enfluence me to stop and as i myself what wrong if still member nothing change and im silence supporter. keep updating and wating to finish campaign. I really notice the bitcoin growing and growing more and more become member and aslo hoping someday receive also reward coming from bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Social media is very important for bitcoin growth, for example, twitter, facebook, especially for bitcoin kaga directly takes bitcoin growth, because bitcoin growth requires social media.
Activity: 322

Yes the social media really affects thr growth of the bitcoins because today even the non investors like the normal people even students who have the money that can afford bitcoins are involving themselves into bitcoins even if they do not really know how bitcoins work. So if they get scammed they are now cursing bitcoins and saying bad things about bitcoins but before tehy knew bitcoins the process is like that because the bitcoins are volatile. So there are always some bad thing and good things social media cause to bitcoins.
Activity: 546
of course.i have very strong vote about it.social media very important to bitcoin growth. special twitter is more than important .bitcoin new,s and about it future many user talk in twitter.so for bitcoin growth need social media.
Activity: 69
The study examined the spikes in Google searches for bitcoin, and postulated that the increase in value was accelerated by online activity, especially social media.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Maybe because social media now quick to spread the newa about of it. Social media now is the way of promoting quick promoting in everything. Now if you have to promote you can post in social media because there are thousand of people now are using it through thier cellphone.

People nowadays are always using social media as means of communication around the world and social media has of great influence to the growth of bitcoin and as the fact the different ICOs are been campaign through facebook ,tweeter, blogger sites and in the internet, so social media is one the factor of the growth of bitcoin and its popularity.
Activity: 340
Maybe because social media now quick to spread the newa about of it. Social media now is the way of promoting quick promoting in everything. Now if you have to promote you can post in social media because there are thousand of people now are using it through thier cellphone.
Activity: 316
The positive and negative impact of social media is above estimates. Thanks to social media, new investors enter digital money exchanges because of the green color of the market. The effect on panic times is just the opposite and frightening.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
Yes,That is why social media campaigns exist because some developers use social media for promotion and advertisement. When a lot of people get to know their project, a lot of people might join their projects.
Activity: 35

Yes, social media has a big impact abour bitcoin growth thats the only source they gonna advertise their project but sadly facebook banned all crypto ads. Still there are many social media around the world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal
Yes, Definitely it will have much influence as we thought and all the people are follow what the social media wrote ?
Activity: 504