Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 29. (Read 5180 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 15
The reason this is happening is that bitcoin is not centralized. With any other currency, you would just listen to the country that owns a certain currency, if you wanted some information about it. Since bitcoin is decentralized, and a lot of people are involved in it, the only way you can find out about bitcoin related news is social media, which definitely influences bitcoin's growth.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Definitely i believe social media is great role model for Bitcoin.Because there are many people continuously promote positively by facebook and twitter about Bitcoin.I think social media is very important for BTC.
Activity: 242
Influece now are using their reputation to make huge money too easy on this crypto market.
They should crash the market and buy in the dip that's so easy money for them.
I don't like this way
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
Yes. Definitely. Aside from news updates in TV or radio, Social media have been very updated when it comes to news and everything. So it really have a great influence with people because almost all of us are using social media everyday.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
I think social media today greatly affects bitcoin growth. In the present day anything that wants to grow well as bitcoin certainly exist in social media. Because in the social media can disseminate information to people who use social media like Twitter, Facebook etc and this greatly affects the growth in bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Yes, people know about bitcoin through the media, and they decide what to do. If the media keeps saying nice things about bitcoin, the chances of it rising will be even higher.
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
yes it is affecting because of social media because people are now using a lot of social media for its life especially twitter
Activity: 161
Pretty sure buddy. Social media is one of the great idea to use for making bitcoin be known cause most of bitcoin participants that uses social media has real friends that can be easily to convince how truth bitcoin is because of being known to each other which is good to convince easily how truth bitcoin is.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Yes and that's why there are only young people, or "connect" people who really know crypto currency
Activity: 293
Merit: 11
Eros Di Caeli
totally, even I knew of the cryptocurrencies through a social network (instagram) are influential in the world of cryptocurrencies, for that reason they promote by social networks with frequency.
Activity: 140
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin Growth? I believe Yes, Why? through social media bitcoins would be known all over the world of how bitcoin works and what benefits does it do to our society. There are still people who doesn't believe on bitcoins and always say that "this is a scam you don't earn income on it". but still many people are still interested of trying using bitcoins and everyday it would just expand and expand enormously, after all technology is the main reason why social media is so strong and can influence or manipulate people through technology.
Activity: 46
In order for a bitcoin to grow, its price will increase as its demand gets higher and social media plays a big role in advertising it to people. Since many are users of social media, many will be aware about what bitcoin is. Demand increases when many are using and embracing it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356

Social Media is very important of bitcoin growth because bitcoin need a community so that they could help bitcoin more worthy. The community will support bitcoin by investing or buying bitcoin for proof and could affect its price into high price.
Activity: 448
if I think it's playing because the social media we can find news about bitcoin and also we can promote bitcoin project to the broad society and it's my opinion to help the bitcoin price alone Cool
Activity: 405
Yes, social media is a big rule that can influence bitcoin growth, especially today, because this is the way to spread bitcoin to the people around the world. Without the Social media we cant know if what happen to latest news about bitcoin. So i think its a big influence in bitcoin growth, because most people more focus on social media. Because with the influence of social media there are more people and investors encourage to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto

Yes of course, Most of the people are always investing in bitcoins because of the advertisement in different social medias that are being viewed by different people and because of that, The community is growing and it is affecting the prices in the market.
Activity: 72
Merit: 7
Social media always promote and develop popularity of smth. With bitcoin popularity is the same. Before active promotion in social media how much people just heared about bitcoin? Not so much, only people which was close to IT or close to this people. Now from every TV news we can hear about bitcoin..
Activity: 322

Of course, some people use social media to share information, social media is also a practical and fast way to spread the news, and it will affect bitcoin users, which impact on requests and offers.
seems to be true. Because, with the rapid growth of social media now, news or news and any developments that occur will be more rapidly widespread. did not rule out also to bitcoin. with people who have undergone a change in their lives, then disseminate it through social media, it is what makes the progress of knowledge and curiosity of the community about bitcoin.

Definitely true. Actually social media is the one which effected bitcoin's growth most. As more people known about it, more people started to invest in. And as more demand came, prices rose in the same speed.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Of course it will, as we all know that almost all people are expose to social media so whenever they see new things they can easily adapt it. Just like bitcoin starting then it population grow because many people new what bitcoin is and how it works through asvertising it to social media. Social media was the best medium to get more people who can use bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
The best mode available today is social media.Advertising on social media,will let more and more people into bitcoin,thereby influencing and advancing it's growth.
Pages:
Jump to: