Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 31. (Read 5180 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

yes because of social media the bitcoin is growth. social media is the one of most reason why bitcoin is discover of some country in this world its because some people got advertise it into the social medias like facebook,twitter and all the sites that they advertise bitcoin!
Have! Social media has a huge impact on bitcoin! Everyone in the world can exchange and trade bitcoins through the internet. Without the media, we will not be able to keep up with the sudden changes in bitcoin. Their influence is great to BTC.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
I think social media has a great impact on bitcoin. Forums are one of these. The more people are involve in online market the more bitcoin increases its demand. Social networkers and online communities influence one another.

Exactly, if social media can make the country threatened with support to a particular group then the presence of bitcoin and social media support make bitcoin growth faster and faster than expected.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Of course not as much as banks, nowadays large e-commerce and online services go through social media to bring new people who like the idea of crypto and decide to invest as much as possible.  Cool
Activity: 224

I think all that is related to technology is dependent on social media and influences its growth and development.
Social media facebook, intagram, twitter.... affect the bitcoin very powerful.
This makes bitcoin more popular and growing
Activity: 210
Social Media Twitter Facebook Reddit Medium contribute a lot to bitcoin and cryptocurrency mainly twitter create all FUD news in market market react to most of the tweets done my bitcoin celebrities
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Of course, social networks have a huge impact on the bitcoin and other crypto-currencies growth. Due to the virus effect,
information about easy earnings on bitcoin resale is quickly distributed among users.
Activity: 238
Merit: 103

There are two factors.

(1) Supply - supply is controlled because we know how much new bitcoin is being created each day. We don't know how much is being lost in wallets with forgotten keys, but the latter doesn't happen nearly as frequently.

(2) Demand - demand is uncontrolled and hard to predict. It is influenced by news, developments in the use of bitcoin, competition from other cryptocurrencies, the past gains or losses in bitcoin price trend, emotional buying behavior, and the list goes on.

It's the play between supply and demand that influences the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
Yes, social media has a great impact on bitcoin, infant no social media no bitcoin, because social media promote and awareness about the bitcoin, I personal get to know about bitcoin through social media,
Activity: 143
I think social media has a great impact on bitcoin. Forums are one of these. The more people are involve in online market the more bitcoin increases its demand. Social networkers and online communities influence one another.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

in my own opinion,I think that it has effect on the price of bitcoin, not just the social media but the media itself. In social media,it helps in spreading the awareness to bitcoin and it can spread news just like media. It increases the number of potential investors which affects its price. I have read about the effect of media on cryptocurrency some months ago, if I recall correctly the negative news about cryptocurrency affects its price negatively and the other way if the news is positive. Think about it, at first its price is very low but when more and more people learned about it, its price continuously grows
Activity: 70
I think, the role of the media is very big, if they touted the benefits of the currency, so many people are likely to accept the currency, if the currency is not recognized by many media, so the currency will not get people to accept
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Clearly influential and contribute greatly to the increase in bitcoin populations. because now social media is a means for everyone to communicate. get news or get a job. bitcoin is often talked about in advertising or social media

Truly, social media brought bitcoin into popularity. Honestly, bitcoin wouldn’t be in its state right now without the internet. And internet has been used  also to communicate with other people in long distance. Through the social media, even the farthest place on earth have can be seen. Everything posted in it can be viral and that exactly what had happened to bitcoin. Because of curiousness, people started reading about bitcoin and demand became higher.  
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Life is a game, you either play it or get played.
Social Media will likely boost popularity much more than expected because of journalism and start-up feedback. Don't ever worry about error on numbers because of how much it can become.

Bitcoin has a bright future so expect something better than what's seen today for tomorrow and the years to come.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Of course yes. The more people learn about Bitcoin and start using it the more Bitcoin course.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Clearly influential and contribute greatly to the increase in bitcoin populations. because now social media is a means for everyone to communicate. get news or get a job. bitcoin is often talked about in advertising or social media
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
yes of course, social medias are very big help, influential that's why bitcoin increasing the price, but so sad scammers join the ride of bitcoin and they flooded in social media to advertise their bitcoin HYIP.
Activity: 351
Social media has a big influence to the growth of bitcoin community. Social media is the new platform and tools to promote a certain things or discussion, it has a wide range community that build ups the information about a certain issue or topic. With the use of social media to introduce the bitcoin, it is really a good impact to enhance more the volume of the users of bitcoin and its value.
Activity: 19
Yes. Of course. Social media is very influential on marketing. Information can quickly spread without distance limitations
Activity: 130
With the growth of social networks today, communication is one of the fastest and most widespread advertising methods to reach everyone, on social networks there are always two opposite lines, one good and a bad one, so when you and everyone listen to a stream of information should consider, should not rush to give judgment or consideration, it accidentally bring bad things for yourself, cause damage great. When there are bitcoin in hand we need to consider properly to bring high economic efficiency

Yes in the current time social media is the most effective weapon to spread the word and bitcoin is exponentially spreading due to social media and even I myself came to know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency just because of social media.
Activity: 7
With the growth of social networks today, communication is one of the fastest and most widespread advertising methods to reach everyone, on social networks there are always two opposite lines, one good and a bad one, so when you and everyone listen to a stream of information should consider, should not rush to give judgment or consideration, it accidentally bring bad things for yourself, cause damage great
Pages:
Jump to: