Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 28. (Read 5180 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think social media is affecting bitcoin growth, because news about bitcoin usually spreads from social media, because right now the best news from social media and cost is also cheap to spread the word about ico or crypto currancy project
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
If you're also talking about the ICO's, the platform/project uses social media as their tools to increase the popularity of their coins. Take an example, if the project is using telegram as their tool with a lot of subscribers and active discussion so it will affect its popularity on reviewer site such as icorating, icoreview, etc.
As the popularity rose, so does the price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Yes, social media influence bitcoin growth because the main reason why the mainstream society is not accepting crypto currency is because of lack of information . With social media of which every body is on at least one, posting about bitcoin is display people will read out of curiosity and will be informed and for that people's attitude towards it will change even if they do not use it
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Of social media greatly influence the growth of bitcoin. Due to the rise of social media users, can be used for socialization about bitcoin. Social media is the most efficient place to provide info, including bitcoin, surely this can make bitcoin grow bigger.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
It will really influence bitcoin growth as the visibility of exposure makes people start ponder about bitcoin when the news was legit strong. Raise on investors beats the moon slowly and growth will raise.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I go for yes.. because all people also my foreign friends we are talkong now about bitcoin.
Activity: 118
Social networks play a very positive role in disseminating information about bitkoyne and contribute to the fact that interest in bitcoin is growing at an amazing rate. In social networks, there is an active exchange of information, people find out for themselves a number of issues of interest to themselves, there is a discussion bitcoin. In general, this has a very positive effect on the population of bitcoins.
Activity: 254
yes because of the era of technological development of information is very fast, especially with the Internet network, among others through social media, all people in today's world must know and use social media so very helpful development of its special cryptocurrency bitcoin and even social media may be one of the main support for growth of bitcoin
Activity: 154
Yes of course! It really played a vital role in its growth since almost everyone has a social media account right now. It was the mean medium use to spread out informations about Bitcoin. Lots of people got a glimpse of it because of the news, articles, post and etc circulating on all social media platforms. That's how mostly first got an idea about it.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Any media has a measure of influence on anything's growth tbh - not sure what you mean by this question?
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Im pretty sure it does mate. Just imagine, how many people are on social media nowadays. Even old people are striving to be part of the new trends. You see, back then, advertisments were only on papers, radios and televisions because people only used thosed things but now, time is different. We are full of social medias circling all around the internet. Which is why developers spend a while lot of money for social media advertising. If it cannot influence growth of any coin, no developer will waste time and money to get good advertising. Get my point? Specially on Bitcoin. If it gets advertised often enough, i think it will really start mass adoption. Just sayin'.
Activity: 238
Absolutely. It seems the social media plays a pivotal role in increasing the popularity of bitcoin which heavily influences the growth of the bitcoin. Yet, the same social media can make a negative impact if a bad news is spread among the followers.
Activity: 103
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Yes, because of social media bitcoin became popular in different places in the world. The growth of bitcoin became big and its population. And also attracts some investor to join in bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes. Have you seen all those articles in the social media? Also, there are facebook campaigns, twitter etc. for altcoins too. Social media is the main platform for popularity of various coins.
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
Yes it was, through social media it easily to connect and share any info/sites related to bitcoin unlike before that we have limited resources in terms of advertisement. But with the help of social media where millions of people are online and by creating a page or simply linking those BTC sites anyone could know about it. That's why in these era where social media was so powerful anyone can use it as a main source of advertising.
Activity: 215
Absolutely, I remember 2 years ago, I did not see any information about bitcoin in any social media I'm in to.  Or maybe I wasn't really aware of it by
that time.  But then again, social media really had big influence with bitcoin's growth.  Now almost everyone knows about it but I guess 50% of those doesn't believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Yes social media influence bitcoin growth, infact bitcoin through social media have in  many ways  influence the  awareness of Bitcoin. Many people come to know about Bitcoin through social media.When many people invest in Bitcoin, it actually influence the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Media hype can easily lead to an increase in the price, while negative news can lead to a decline in the price. For instance, news about bankruptcy or hacks on bitcoin-related websites and services can cause panic and disruption among bitcoin users, leading to price dips. Negative news about government involvement and regulations as well as news on the use of bitcoins in illegal dealings such as drug transactions and money laundering tends to have the same impact on the bitcoin price.

This link: https://totalbitcoin.org/some-factors-that-influence-the-bitcoin-price/
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
I think it's not always like that, but for a moment like this, social media, especially twitter really has an effect on the growth of bitcoin value
whereas for facebook I even think that there is too much news that "bitcoin is dangerous because its bubbling"

so different social media, give different effect of bitcoin price (positive / negative)
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
totally, even I knew of the cryptocurrencies through a social network (instagram) are influential in the world of cryptocurrencies, for that reason they promote by social networks with frequency.

Yes in today's world especially this few past months I have seen a huge rise in the number of ads on crypto currency and suddenly there are tons of groups that are talking about it. Coursera is now offering a subject in it. Apart from it, now it's all over on people status and instgram newsfeed. In a good way it's helping bitcoins grow.
Pages:
Jump to: