Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 62. (Read 5180 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
December 17, 2017, 02:33:11 PM
I beleieve it's social media is one if not the biggest contributor in bitcoins popularity as of now bitcoin related post specially earning opportunity with bitcoins promising bright future is scattered in social media platforms.
Activity: 157
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 02:28:35 PM
Not only the social media, but the big world wide acces to internet in general already does.
And people spend more and more time on it,
and they like new things. Also things which involves the internet itself.
So things like social media and smartphones will def. increase interest and popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 02:17:40 PM
Yes, because everyone has an access in social media. Most of the people been using it everyday so its the fastest way to spread the news nor advertise bitcoin.
Activity: 84
December 17, 2017, 02:15:44 PM
Yes. I think social media play a vital role to grow up Bitcoin and its popularity. Social media is used by people for sharing news. Many new user can see those news and they get interest in Bitcoin.
Absolutely right, thru social media Bitcoin was recognized, and more people interested to work on this. I guess few country left not knowing what Bitcoin all about, but sooner or later they gonna acknowledge the importance of Bitcoin. We do hope for the success of Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 108
December 17, 2017, 02:10:48 PM
Let's put it this way, without social media, most of us would not know about Bitcoin because the normal media isn't actually supposed to talk about this subject.
Activity: 448
December 17, 2017, 02:06:33 PM
In our generetion social media is the super hi-way to advertise anything and everything and yes social media contributes a lot to the growth of bitcoin as well as cryptocurrency.
I don’t think so social media is influence about bitcoin because I did not see any efforts of social media and we need to start a complete campaign on social media about bitcoin because now a days every one they are using social media and if it is started on social media so bitcoin will get more growth and will be much more strong then ever still in many countries a lot of people still don’t know about bitcoin so it’s very important to start advertisement on social media.
Activity: 518
December 17, 2017, 01:36:31 PM
Social media has little effect on bitcoin development, they only write articles when something is becoming a trend. They do not know the bitcoin in detail.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
December 17, 2017, 01:33:41 PM
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Yes it is, because it helps attracting people to crypto and bitcoin. The first time i know about bitcoin is because there's this guy that share his income from crypto everyday so i got interested in bitcoin and start doing research about it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 01:31:30 PM
Yes. I think social media play a vital role to grow up Bitcoin and its popularity. Social media is used by people for sharing news. Many new user can see those news and they get interest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 01:36:53 AM
I see it spammed all over my Facebook and Youtube advertisements, so I say yes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 17, 2017, 01:23:33 AM
In my opinion, yes social media influences bitcoin growth. In the first place, I research a lot of things about bitcoin, and social media gives me a lot of information that I need. Also, social media is the most useful thing that you can use to know the info you need to know.  Like on facebook, twitter, youtube, Instagram, and Google if you search bitcoin you can see a lot of things about bitcoin, and different corporation.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
December 17, 2017, 12:34:25 AM
I think so.Social medias are obviously playing a role in bitcoin growth.They are influencing people to buy bitcoin.They are spreading knowledge of bitcoin.As a result,many people are coming to know about bitcoin.People are becoming interested in bitcoin.They are investing bitcoin,buying them,selling them etc.So,that is how social or mass medias are playing role in the growth of bitcoin.

It is obviously a positive sig. If tge media keep active role in spreading knowledge of bitcoin,the growth of bitcoin will be faster.
Activity: 73
December 16, 2017, 11:08:54 PM
Of course, because of the social media many people have discovered about bitcoin, so Social Media is a big help in the growth of bitcoin. Even bitcoin already has a social media campaign and we earn here through Social Media. Social Media is not just a big help for us but it also helps us to earn
Activity: 644
December 16, 2017, 10:30:38 PM
Absolutely Because of social media people are getting know about bitcoin.  lot of people creates group and inform to people about bitcoin . lot of people tend to buy bitcoin so bitcoin growth . and also new coin (ICOs) are promoting  through social media . social Media is the best way to promote something . so for rising bitcoin social media absolutely influence.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
December 16, 2017, 09:53:12 PM

Yes, but perhaps only indirectly. Bitcoin is actually being promoted in so many social media platforms by so many individuals and groups that are supporters of Bitcoin. In fact in my own personal Facebook and Twitter accounts, I have so many friends who are very active in posting informational materials about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I think this will increase the people's awareness about this technology that would result in them buying Bitcoin themselves.
Activity: 294
December 16, 2017, 09:37:36 PM
In our generetion social media is the super hi-way to advertise anything and everything and yes social media contributes a lot to the growth of bitcoin as well as cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
December 16, 2017, 09:34:03 PM
Social Medias are a good way to spread and help growth the informations about Bitcoin, also have an influence to easy connect and sharing the community of Bitcoin.

The influence of bitcoin is coming from information on advertising. Social media is good place to put advertising especially for bitcoin. That information make bitcoin grow.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
December 16, 2017, 09:26:38 PM
Social networks play a very positive role in disseminating information about bitkoyne and contribute to the fact that interest in bitcoin is growing at an amazing rate. In social networks, there is an active exchange of information, people find out for themselves a number of issues of interest to themselves, there is a discussion bitcoin. In general, this has a very positive effect on the population of bitcoins.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 09:22:40 PM

Indeed. Social media has good effect in bitcoin like in can help us to spread the information and knowledge about bitcoin. As of now many people already become active in social media and I think if we used social media as a medium of sharing knowledge about bitcoin I think bitcoin will rapidly growth.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 09:13:59 PM
Yes, definitely the Social Media influences bitcoin growth. Nowadays, almost all of the people around the world have access to the internet. And we know for the fact that the internet is the number one source of social media, even the news sites have been using the internet to deliver their news or even better is that they get their news from there. I take myself for example, as I have just got my knowledge about bitcoin through the ads that popping up on the internet.
Pages:
Jump to: