Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 69. (Read 5180 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 01:06:36 AM
Yes! because it can advertise through social media since many people was using social media it can be more popular.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 01:01:33 AM
it affects somehow but not really because not all people on social media are interested on bitcoin or any other crypto. majority of people  use social media because of fun and to socialize on their friends and relatives. i think the real one that influences bitcoin is the forum or a signature campaign because most people who uses a forum are computer literate or computer related that likes to know more about technology and innovation or latest stuffs thats happening on the net therfore they are the ones who have really an interest to crypto
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 12:41:48 AM
I think it has a big help for bitcoin to grow fast like that. Social media is the best way to advertise something, because people always check there social media to learn new things and ways to make life better although some people just use social media to earn fame or the be stupid as they are but there are also people who do social media to find ways in earning money, so i guess it really help bitcoin a lot
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
December 15, 2017, 12:35:52 AM
Indeed. It helps the Bitcoin Community grow in a larger number by letting them know what bitcoin is, what can it do, and what opportunities it open. By the use of social media, it is easy to make Bitcoin a trend thus many would invest and/or start a job with it. And with that growing community, bitcoin price will grow up high and thevolume will increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 12:31:53 AM
Yup Social media is one of the way to advertise something and it is not that expensive that's why a lot of people are using this way to advertise. Bitcoin in social media really attracts a lot of people specially now that almost all of people browse in social media all the time but i think the way that bitcoin introduced is a bit wrong cause most people are interested in bitcoin because they can make money from it not as an currency and i think it will have a bad affect in bitcoin growth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
December 15, 2017, 12:31:46 AM
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Yes i believe that social media influence and affects bitcoin growth because bitcoin is being advertise in social media's like facebook, twitter, and instagram that bitcoin is becoming more popular and more people gets interested to invest and use bitcoin. That makes bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 51
December 15, 2017, 12:25:22 AM
I often see more ads about bitcoin when surfing the web, it makes us reach faster, the media plays an important role.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
December 15, 2017, 12:14:37 AM
Today, social media is the most effective way in terms of advertising or spreading information to other people. Bitcoin being involved in social media will give people information about bitcoin that will influence other people to join the bitcoin community specially for people who have financial intelligence.
Activity: 199
December 15, 2017, 12:09:03 AM
Not only bitcoin but most of the crypto currency. Social media play the biggest role in marketing and spreading the news quickly.
Activity: 560
December 15, 2017, 12:06:21 AM
Yes its should social media they will expose and expand the knowledge about bitcoin many of the investors take curious about it so they invest in the bitcoin and the investors satisfied they tell there friends to invest in btc so social media helps a lot of bitcoin growth. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
December 15, 2017, 12:01:58 AM
yes , social media have big power to make something viral , just like me im surfin on facebok and found a bitcoin news , and from that i know bitcoin and know this forum too
Activity: 560
December 15, 2017, 12:00:03 AM
yes because bitcoin is raised by social media because you just post bitcoin to your facebook I think they will try it because many people also need to earn money for bitcoin, but for sure because I just met bitcoin on facebook because many people share it and it's a big deal here and it's just a quick process to earn it.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
December 14, 2017, 11:43:28 PM

I do think a large part of contribution came from the social media.
It is widely spread there and it is easy to advertise with just reposting or retweeting every news that will happen.
With just that, people can bump into it and can be a new investor.

This price increase could have been because of that.
Activity: 65
December 14, 2017, 11:41:59 PM
I think social media had a great impact in bitcoin especially twitter and facebook. I usually see advertisements in that social media platform showing bitcoins and also some of the news pages make an article/headlines about bitcoin that make bitcoin more popular in the mind of other people that does not knowledgeable about bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
December 14, 2017, 11:39:58 PM
Yes they affects in growth of bitcoin,because many people encourage in bitcoin due to their advertising and that's why the demand of growth is increasing.Its been more popular especially in terms of payment system many of us wants this easiest way and comfortable transactions.
Activity: 14
December 14, 2017, 11:27:16 PM
Yes, of course. The social media makes more people know about bitcoin , reseach , trading bitcoin. Bitcoin becomes more popular, they bring bitcoin closer to normal life when paying bills, buying things by it. And you know, bitcoin is limited.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
December 14, 2017, 11:09:33 PM

Not at all.
People in my country in majority are using Social media as Their daily use, But 80% of them still don't know what is Bitcoin or even altcoins and Blockchain.
So I think bitcoin growth isn't influenced by social media, but through advertising and News
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
December 14, 2017, 11:07:05 PM
I think yes, social media is one way to promote or advertise one project because it is open nation wide even child knows how to log in social media.
Some of my friends are now asking what is bitcoin because i tweet and post article regarding digital currency specially bitcoin.
Activity: 434
December 14, 2017, 10:40:04 PM
Social media greatly affects the bitcoin popularity. It reached people who does not know anything about bitcoin. The growth spread due to peoples curiosity and since they are 24/7 online and updated they could help spread it a lot faster than normal.
Activity: 546
December 14, 2017, 10:18:03 PM

Yes it does. Bitcoin is something that is spread easily through any medium. One of the best medium to dessiminate it is the social media knowing that it influences almot everyone. It has come to the point that bitcoin now is already spread all over the world. Social media campaigns is also included in some canpaigns thats why the influence keeps on spreading day by day.
Yes, social media plays a big role of spreading the good news about bitcoin and advertisement  and it is the reason of curiosity of many people before engaging in bitcoin and in the first place the bounty campaign uses facebook and tweeter for their media campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: