Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth? - page 70. (Read 5180 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 116
December 14, 2017, 09:54:34 PM
Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Yes, but not directly. What social media do is make bitcoin more popular through their advertisements and through people's posts and/or testimonials. It really drives curiosity if for example you are not aware what bitcoin is then suddenly you read in your friend's post that they earned something from bitcoin. One may start researching about it, or the friends may connect and the conversation would start. More people becoming aware of bitcoin the more they will be interested to invest. More investors means higher bitcoin price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 09:50:16 PM

off course,it's because social media is the one of most reason why bitcoin is discover of some country in this world and fast way to spread the news

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 09:46:38 PM

Yes, social media serves as an advertiser for bitcoin and it helps it grow even further. Without social media people would not actualy know that bitcoin is there and not many people will interest in investing in it. Social media bring all the hype which bitcoin brings to people who invested and got higher income fron cryptocurrency, thats why those who are aware on the hype invest and make the price of bitcoin rise through their investment.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
December 14, 2017, 09:44:20 PM
social help many project, company. not just bitcoin. I dont think Facebook stock or Alibaba stock can reach that price without social help.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
December 14, 2017, 09:42:11 PM
I guess most of the bitcoin investor are youth under 25, therefore social media influence a lot specially Facebook and twitter.
Activity: 378
December 14, 2017, 09:36:55 PM
Yes everything comes up by social media to influence Bitcoin growth,that's why if u observe all around the world is using a social media even in the top of the hill,social media is anywhere social media is common now a days,so we expect Bitcoin will growing past everyday to spread news and informations and everything will delivered properly
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 09:33:11 PM
I think so, directly and that's the way many ICO's adversting projects giving out tokens.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
December 14, 2017, 09:31:43 PM

Yes it does. Bitcoin is something that is spread easily through any medium. One of the best medium to dessiminate it is the social media knowing that it influences almot everyone. It has come to the point that bitcoin now is already spread all over the world. Social media campaigns is also included in some canpaigns thats why the influence keeps on spreading day by day.
Activity: 45
December 14, 2017, 09:24:50 PM
Yes it does, The value of social media is in its immediacy. The tool like facebook, twitter have been the instrumental to influence bitcoin growth  and reaching people to know about bitcoin. This is the best and easiest way to spread the information about it and people are always using different types of social media.
Activity: 182
December 14, 2017, 09:24:16 PM

any good news or something that is important to the public will surely quickly disseminated in social media because people prefer to read news on social media so that social media is very important role in the delivery of information and to promote something is no exception for bitcoin. So social media plays an important role in bitcoin growth.
Activity: 378
December 14, 2017, 09:08:02 PM
Yes, social media influence the growth of Bitcoin. This if the way of spreading information to many people. Social media also gives awareness to the people about Bitcoin. But sometimes, social media also used for a fake news and allegations about Bitcoin. But overall, social media is a big help for the growth of Bitcoin.
Activity: 231
December 14, 2017, 08:02:07 PM

Ofcourse! Social media is one of the fastest way to spread news. It can help people to be more knowledgeable of what is bitcoin and what can this digital currency can do. Advertising bitcoin in social media can gain interests of many individuals and can convince them to invest in it. In that manner, it can help bitcoin coommunity to grow and be more powerful.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
December 14, 2017, 08:00:30 PM

Yes, social media in our generation is truly a big help to influence others with something new that is what some business do their advertisement thru facebook and television and in YouTube to inform their viewers with their new products. It is almost the same with btc it helps to inform the Internet users about btc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
December 14, 2017, 07:56:28 PM
Ofcourse. That is why social media campaigns exist because some developers use social media for promotion and advertisement. When a lot of people get to know their project, a lot of people might join their projects.
Activity: 252
December 14, 2017, 07:55:28 PM

in my opinion yes socual media influence bifcoin growth because some of people used social media to advertised bitcoin and some of the users of bitcoin are doing some vlog. for me social media is one of the reason of the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
December 14, 2017, 07:45:03 PM

Yes it does. Social media is not the only one which imfluence the growth of bitcoin. There are other way too like advertisement in tv or blog or website but social media has its portion to make bitcoin growth.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
December 14, 2017, 07:38:06 PM
Bitcoin is directly affected by public demand. The public is definitely influenced by Social Media.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
December 14, 2017, 07:35:58 PM

I think it does help somehow considering the fact that social media is one of the most influential sites in the internet. There are some social media campaign in some bounties and I think that is one way of promoting cryptocurrency to the world. In my experience, I even started doing bitcoin because of what I saw on a social media site. No wonder some people here are also a product of that experience.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 14, 2017, 07:31:21 PM

it depends on whos spreading the news thru social media,if the person whos involve is reliable and with good reputation then those people that reached by the news would have interest in bitcoin and may invest thats the way bitcoin will grow for better future
Activity: 179
December 14, 2017, 07:29:34 PM
But of course social media plays a major role in advertising and introducing  bitcoin. I for one discovered bitcoin through facebook I saw a shared post then read about bitcoin then discovered this site and then here we are earning all I can muster. Also social media is used as part of campaigns like facebook, twitter, telegram, instagram etc.
Pages:
Jump to: