Pages:
Author

Topic: Does technical analysis work with crypto? - page 4. (Read 1446 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 30, 2018, 03:12:10 AM
A prediction cannot be determined by an analysis, but certainly an analysis can guide someone so they have the basic knowledge when they make a buy and sell. If there is someone who is truly capable of predicting prices accurately then he will be one of those who have a lot of wealth, just imagine the price movement of cryptocurrency which is very volatile so he can get a lot of profit in a few hours.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 03:05:23 AM
It can only be said that this may be a golden period. After the overall devaluation of the cryptocurrency market, there will usually be a rebound counterattack. Otherwise, the cryptocurrency market that continues to decline will make investors disappear. But now it is uncertain that the price of Bitcoin will not continue to fall in the future. If you are a long-term investor, don't worry.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 29, 2018, 11:14:21 PM
it's hard to say it will work 100% in crypto. because the crypto market is very difficult to predict differently from the stock market. everyone is not sure what is the significant effect of the crypto market. and from what I've seen lately, some say manipulation, some say crypto doesn't have functional values, some say because crypto is illegal. so far there has not been an accurate analysis of the crypto market, and if the market will soon rise again everyone will be surprised.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 11:05:12 PM
if you look at the market situation lately, doing technical analysis according to me is not appropriate to do, because the market situation has been unstable and unpredictable lately, as evidenced by a prediction that I read in this forum and also there is evidence of analysis that can arguably trustworthy where the analysis essentially states that starting this November the market will experience a recovery, but the evidence a few days ago the market still experienced a very drastic price decline.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
November 29, 2018, 10:59:31 PM
Technical analysis can help you predict things in market, remember 'predict' word, it can help you get some idea but it's not full proof.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 10:38:58 PM
just ignore the words that are not good to be heard. two important aspects in the crypto should at least be controlled one is technical analysis. This is indeed not a young but if indeed intend to learn too late then surely the longer will understand. technical analysis would be useful and help to bring in the profit from the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
November 29, 2018, 10:35:31 PM
Just as previously mentioned, that we can't fully rely on technical analysis, since it can't be fully applied into cryptocurrency.
Since there is no supreme regulation that could manage the fluctuation of the price in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 29, 2018, 10:31:01 PM
I think sometimes technical analysis can work with crypto, but it depends on each person because we have different analysis and I don't think all people or trader use the same analysis. But for me, I only analyze from what I see on the market and sometimes, I see that it's more accurate than the technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Besides that, I see that if we can analyze from the market directly, we can find a way to get the lower price to buy and we can sell when the price increase higher.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 10:30:08 PM
Most of the time when I apply the technical analysis it works but sometime when the market is not a good position like now it is in the blood zone so situations like this sometimes technical analysis does not work because market keeps on going down. So it's better when you are using the technical analysis better to check if the market is in a stable position or not
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
November 29, 2018, 10:22:39 PM
I've been thinking about starting to learn how to read charts and do some technical analysis for myself. The problem is I see it ridiculed on pretty much every forum and people saying it's useless for crypto.

What are your thoughts? Worthwhile?
Technical analysis is not foolproof for analysing other forms of investment either. It can often be made redundant by real world events. What it does give you is a slightly better than coin flip insight into which direction the market is likely to head. You still need to know how to trade to exploit it when you are right and limit your losses when you are wrong.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 10:04:17 PM
I've been thinking about starting to learn how to read charts and do some technical analysis for myself. The problem is I see it ridiculed on pretty much every forum and people saying it's useless for crypto.

Well sadly it mostly true, cause the cryptocurrency world is fully able to be manipulated.
Especially by any whale investors that hold a lot of amount of coins in their pocket, they could easily turn over the cryto table easily.
Activity: 214
November 29, 2018, 09:43:20 PM
Yes of course its really important the technical analysis with regards to crypto chart statistics because this will help you more knowledgeable and wise for making good profit ahead. Which most of the cryptousers are succeeding due to experience of analysing the market trends.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
November 29, 2018, 09:21:57 PM
everyone has different insight, might as well share my insights. TA or technical analysis is applicable in everything, that is why it is technical. It is a form of analysis using technics or technology. The way I see it, Yes it is applicable. It is just hard and using technical analysis is hard to achieve high rate of success.
technical analisys should have to combine with fundamental analisys.this is could not work alone.tehnical and fundamental has strong correlation.in chart we see where is best level to entry and exit , and by fundamental we know why it moves.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 29, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

I think it is part of the personal responsibility of a cryptouser to understand and learn about market statistics. Technical analysis will help you not just to predict the price of the currency but also to figure out opportunities behind every cryptocurrency in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
November 29, 2018, 09:10:52 PM
everyone has different insight, might as well share my insights. TA or technical analysis is applicable in everything, that is why it is technical. It is a form of analysis using technics or technology. The way I see it, Yes it is applicable. It is just hard and using technical analysis is hard to achieve high rate of success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 29, 2018, 08:58:45 PM

Technical analysis is not useless for cruptocurrency charts trading. The only setback for now is that it's not as effective as it is in other markets like forex, stocks, Commodities, options, Futures and co because they have higher and more liquidity than cryptos.
Activity: 96
November 29, 2018, 07:35:22 PM
I see mostly technical analysis work with crypto. But technical analysis should be one of our investing decision. support and Resistance lines mostly match with crypto market. But I believe market future mostly depend on news. So we have to consider both technical analysis and news for good treads.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 07:20:31 PM
Technical analysis works very well in the crypto market, but you must have certain skills in order to be able to apply it in practice. It is difficult however it can bring not a small amount of profit in our not easy business.
Personally, I prefer not to create unnecessary difficulties, long-term investments are my main earnings.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 06:52:49 PM
On a level and steadily progressive market, the answer is yes! However, with the recent uncontrollable downward trend in the market, it has become completely difficult and almost impossible to rely on the technical analysis indicators and strategies to work. Everything up till this moment has failed and its as if nothing about market predictability is working at the moment hence, people are questioning the usefulness and reliability of TA. But believe me, it works effectively on a stable market.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 29, 2018, 06:44:36 PM
I think yes, we should need to analyse and consider all the possible things to happen, but this time its hard to analyse what would be next to market because most of the time the value of all coins are decreasing.
It is not the first time analysis on crypto currencies became hard for people to conduct on. To be honest, I don't actually think those analysis actually work. The crypto market is totally unpredictable. There is no way to know when the price will rise or end up crashing badly. All we can do is make some wild guess. Look at the price now. No one predicted this recently fall and no one can correctly tell us when the price will rise back.
Pages:
Jump to: