Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 163. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 05, 2016, 02:20:20 PM
Price of bitcoin really matters to me
For me it is not that matter if I want to talk about my interest in bitcoin however for selling bitcoin it may be a bit important factor.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 05, 2016, 01:02:11 PM
Price of bitcoin really matters to me
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
May 05, 2016, 12:41:49 PM
Price matters in a lot of ways. There's no point in holding something that is next to worthless. Price may mean what its value is to you. Btc maybe worth more for you than it is for others.
bitcoin price is very important, even very many people who hold bitcoin they are just waiting for price increases rose. besides it can also determine the price of bitcoin bitcoin quality, because the higher the price the higher the bitcoin quality
Activity: 714
May 05, 2016, 11:34:34 AM
Price matters in a lot of ways. There's no point in holding something that is next to worthless. Price may mean what its value is to you. Btc maybe worth more for you than it is for others.
Activity: 952
May 05, 2016, 11:29:47 AM

Bitcoin price matters a lot because greedy people thinking that they will be rich with bitcoin only creates bubbles and hostile investment environements...

..and a that is the basis for some whales to do some pumping and dumping scene that can shake up the market price and will lead to panic buying and dumping for those small holders including the majority here in this forum. Smiley

People now know how to handle bitcoin, so even if the price drops people won't get panic they will hold and wait for price rise so that they can sell at the right time.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
May 05, 2016, 11:29:18 AM
For newbies the price does matter if they see the price rise they will buy in and if it goes down they will sell all their bitcoins fast for sure.
I think this rule is only applying for the newbies..

I think no, for newbies price is the main factor to begin working with crypto currency world, they seeing that price is good and than making decision.
Bitcoin price matters a lot because greedy people thinking that they will be rich with bitcoin only creates bubbles and hostile investment environements...
Stocks aren't any different if you look at things the way you do.

Whales wealthy enough to move markets are giving us the opportunity to make profit, which is why I never complain.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
May 05, 2016, 11:26:07 AM

..and a that is the basis for some whales to do some pumping and dumping scene that can shake up the market price and will lead to panic buying and dumping for those small holders including the majority here in this forum. Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
May 05, 2016, 11:11:32 AM
For newbies the price does matter if they see the price rise they will buy in and if it goes down they will sell all their bitcoins fast for sure.

I think no, for newbies price is the main factor to begin working with crypto currency world, they seeing that price is good and than making decision.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 05, 2016, 03:21:59 AM
Of course, the price of bitcoin is important especially for us who use it. That dictates the movement  in the market. And if something has no price, it's value is nothing. So, bitcoins price is very important and it matters.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
May 05, 2016, 02:56:08 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

If the price doesn't matter, then what else??

There is no devotee of bitcoin who doesn't think about profit. If bitcoin goes down to $1, then what's the use of it?? Why would I devote time to earn bitcoin then??

The price of the bitcoin is the ultimate factor for me and I am sure there are many others like me to whom the price is the main factor.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
May 05, 2016, 02:53:49 AM
If the bitcoin price is higher, it will attract more people to it and use it. Its value will increase again and again.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 04, 2016, 03:26:30 AM
Of course it matters  a bot coin does have a unstable value what means that the value can be different.
So the price does matter because you can't buy something that costs more than just one coin is worth.
yeah price is the main factor in bitcoin, to my sense buying and selling is completely dependent upon the price values, also people who were holding coins will always wait for the increase in price, so price worth more here.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
May 04, 2016, 03:09:46 AM
Of course it matters  a bot coin does have a unstable value what means that the value can be different.
So the price does matter because you can't buy something that costs more than just one coin is worth.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 04, 2016, 02:55:38 AM

I think newbies are the ones who aren't affected that much when bitcoin price moves. They have very little to no bitcoin at all. Of course they will not wait for the halving just to get some cents out of their little sats. Although newbies might somehow look at the value of the bitcoin first before they start their journey in earning bitcoins. A bigger price of BTC will motivate not only the people who are just starting in bitcoin but also the people who are already earning bitcoins.
Activity: 588
May 03, 2016, 07:01:50 PM

Activity: 546
May 03, 2016, 04:47:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 840
May 03, 2016, 02:45:51 PM
Sure the price of the bitcoin matters allot. if hes falling with such a big amount of value everyone is losing money you know.
no one will be happy when that happens. So the price of the bitcoin must be stable or rising.
Well, I disagree about "no one will be happy". Some would actually see it as the chance to buy bitcoins at such a very low price because if that happens, I don't think the creator/s and team working on it would just let bitcoins die. Besides, loyal bitcoin holders wouldn't give up their bitcoins too until they see to atleast break even or to make profit.

That's  correct and even majority of us will start collecting coins if the price falls, as we have faith in potential of bitcoin and we are sure it will regain its position in future once again.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
May 03, 2016, 02:38:46 PM
Sure the price of the bitcoin matters allot. if hes falling with such a big amount of value everyone is losing money you know.
no one will be happy when that happens. So the price of the bitcoin must be stable or rising.
Well, I disagree about "no one will be happy". Some would actually see it as the chance to buy bitcoins at such a very low price because if that happens, I don't think the creator/s and team working on it would just let bitcoins die. Besides, loyal bitcoin holders wouldn't give up their bitcoins too until they see to atleast break even or to make profit.
Activity: 364
May 03, 2016, 05:41:40 AM
The price is always a good indicator how the demand of something is. Sames holds for Bitcoin. But for further development the price does not really matter.
I think that the price is really important because the price is deciding what the Bitcoin users are doing. If the price is high mot people will sell their coins. If the price is low people will buy coins.
Activity: 322
May 03, 2016, 04:00:21 AM
Jump to: