Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 158. (Read 304484 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 17, 2016, 05:15:02 AM
Price of bitcoin is important, change of its price is also more important for all buyers, users..

Yeah price of Bitcoin is really important. I hope that more people will sell it later with some profit and that is very important. But you never know what will happen with the value and that is bad. We all hope of course that the price will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
May 17, 2016, 05:03:08 AM
Bitcoin wont drop to such value .Those price its just a dream for those who missed and didnt invested.
Bitcoin price now is consistently climbing to the top so I would say that it is a good indication that after the halving the price will be stable and would be high. If you have not invested yet, better think deed cause you might regret for missing the train.
The price of Bitcoin is really important and that is also the most important for the people who already have Bitcoin and that is because they want to sell it later with profit.
The only thing that you dont know is that it is really hard to know when the right moment will be to sell it.
Definitely, the price should consistently rise as that would be a good implication that people are using it. What I can say? I mean it is just simple, the more bitcoin price is high it is more valuable. So it really matters.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 17, 2016, 05:02:18 AM
The best example was the bot at Yobit exchange, they already seeing how the bot works but they still fall into the trap. I don't know if they can't see the obvious, the bot just pumping the coin to be able to profit with people who don't think what's going on first. They don't even bother to ask people around the chat why's the price going up...

I don't know anything about this Yobit exchange (btw, it is a taboo word in my native language, lol), but if what you say is true, it smells fishy and most likely means that they are going to scam their users soon...

Remember Willy the Bot?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 17, 2016, 03:42:59 AM
Bitcoin wont drop to such value .Those price its just a dream for those who missed and didnt invested.
Bitcoin price now is consistently climbing to the top so I would say that it is a good indication that after the halving the price will be stable and would be high. If you have not invested yet, better think deed cause you might regret for missing the train.
The price of Bitcoin is really important and that is also the most important for the people who already have Bitcoin and that is because they want to sell it later with profit.
The only thing that you dont know is that it is really hard to know when the right moment will be to sell it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
May 16, 2016, 11:00:08 PM
Price of bitcoin is important, change of its price is also more important for all buyers, users..
yeah a high price will be very important for bitcoin. and think what is more important between stable prices or price volatility?
because they are equally important? we can not use both at the same price? which is more important between stable or fluctuating
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 16, 2016, 07:49:56 PM
I think its only price that matters to majority of existing users and also to the new investors who wants to invest their money into it, as if we see price higher, we will sell and when price goes down, we will buy.

It is common sense that everyone wants better price to sell their stake however a real investor will not be investing solely because the price is higher than the other commodity however it will based on research done on it. There are tons of factor and price is not the major factor for it

Most people are not educated when it comes to investing and economics that's why when the price falls down, their ass blow up and want to sell all their coins with a shit price. People enter things that they don't even study it first, when they see $$$ that's it, they don't bother to do research anymore.

And that is the reason big whales take advantage of it by buying at lower price and the fact is majority of people don't have patience to hold it long.

You're right.
The best example was the bot at Yobit exchange, they already seeing how the bot works but they still fall into the trap. I don't know if they can't see the obvious, the bot just pumping the coin to be able to profit with people who don't think what's going on first. They don't even bother to ask people around the chat why's the price going up...
Activity: 375
May 16, 2016, 07:41:40 PM
I think its only price that matters to majority of existing users and also to the new investors who wants to invest their money into it, as if we see price higher, we will sell and when price goes down, we will buy.

It is common sense that everyone wants better price to sell their stake however a real investor will not be investing solely because the price is higher than the other commodity however it will based on research done on it. There are tons of factor and price is not the major factor for it

Most people are not educated when it comes to investing and economics that's why when the price falls down, their ass blow up and want to sell all their coins with a shit price. People enter things that they don't even study it first, when they see $$$ that's it, they don't bother to do research anymore.

And that is the reason big whales take advantage of it by buying at lower price and the fact is majority of people don't have patience to hold it long.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 16, 2016, 07:34:22 PM

Activity: 658
May 16, 2016, 07:26:54 PM

There are many foolish people around who will get panic when price falls and will sell at lower price thinking that its an end of bitcoin, don't forget different people have different mindsets.
Activity: 840
May 16, 2016, 07:24:08 PM

Activity: 303
May 16, 2016, 06:31:04 PM

Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 16, 2016, 06:05:55 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 16, 2016, 02:15:28 AM

Still we can't predict what will happen soon with bitcoin, but we just need to follow what is happening now with bitcoins and I'm pretty sure price really matter with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 15, 2016, 11:19:08 PM
Activity: 560
May 14, 2016, 12:33:24 AM
Activity: 882
May 13, 2016, 02:11:11 PM
price does not matter
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
May 13, 2016, 01:15:23 PM

Yes and even who are not trading they also keep constant watch on the price of bitcoin to see whether its moving up or down, so price does matter to each and everyone.

Yes an average bitcoiner also monitoring the price regularly since they are here to make profits while at the same taking advantage of cheap coins while they can. Price decrease = buy more coins / Price increase = chances of getting profits.

Yeah and I think that people are attracted to bitcoin only because of the price that it holds, if bitcoin doesn't hold good value then majority of would not bother about the bitcoin.

the price is really important, to attract more users. or even to attract investors and new adopters.
yes true, if the price is very low, people will not glance bitcoin.

Yes that's true price is the primary factor that is more important for the majority of people and if price falls back to $100 then many of them will leave it.

perhaps only large investors, who will leave the bitcoin when the price fell to $100, because they think this is a destruction of bitcoin. but I think other users will remain loyal to bitcoin, as long as it still has a high price of other currencies in the world

I don't think so, if the price of bitcoin going down to $100, many people will stop using bitcoin because i think the price of bitcoin is the main reason why bitcoin popular.

I don't see many will stop using bitcoin just because of that. $100 price is still valuable. You can't get that in the street. And besides, the bitcoin transaction is easy and less hassle so why bother go back to the old school of payment transactions.
Activity: 434
May 13, 2016, 01:10:21 PM

Yes and even who are not trading they also keep constant watch on the price of bitcoin to see whether its moving up or down, so price does matter to each and everyone.

Yes an average bitcoiner also monitoring the price regularly since they are here to make profits while at the same taking advantage of cheap coins while they can. Price decrease = buy more coins / Price increase = chances of getting profits.

Yeah and I think that people are attracted to bitcoin only because of the price that it holds, if bitcoin doesn't hold good value then majority of would not bother about the bitcoin.

the price is really important, to attract more users. or even to attract investors and new adopters.

Yes that's true price is the primary factor that is more important for the majority of people and if price falls back to $100 then many of them will leave it.

perhaps only large investors, who will leave the bitcoin when the price fell to $100, because they think this is a destruction of bitcoin. but I think other users will remain loyal to bitcoin, as long as it still has a high price of other currencies in the world

I don't think so, if the price of bitcoin going down to $100, many people will stop using bitcoin because i think the price of bitcoin is the main reason why bitcoin popular.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
May 13, 2016, 01:07:21 PM

I see no. That is the opportunity to buy more coins. And besides $100 price is still reasonable to believe as high price compare to cents value back in the beginning of bitcoin. Look also at ETH, only less than $20 in value but still trading activity is active.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 13, 2016, 05:50:31 AM

Major investor will not leave bitcoin if the price reach to 100$ i  can say its there oppurtunity to buy more bitcoin because price is very cheap the bigger they buy the more it pumps as like trading, maybe other people are dissapointed iF the price fell down but people will remain there and surely they will stock more btc in their pocket.
Jump to: