Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 182. (Read 304484 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 22, 2016, 09:34:14 AM
Price of bitcoin really matters. For one who is completely depending on bitcoin for his life expects better price everytime so to make his life more comfortable. This makes bitcoin trustful based on price too.

I dont think someone here depends his life in bitcoin. That would be a real problem if shit happens. Backing up some money would be the best idea. If you are the one who is depending his life thru bitcoin I guess you should change that perspective.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 22, 2016, 09:31:11 AM
Price of bitcoin really matters. For one who is completely depending on bitcoin for his life expects better price everytime so to make his life more comfortable. This makes bitcoin trustful based on price too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
March 22, 2016, 09:11:02 AM
Well the price will matter to some people that wanna live from it ,from those who just are making an extra income as me i believe now doesnt matter ,im just earning it on the free way,captchas ,signature,faucets,i dont need this extra income to survive soo im saving bitcoin at the moment,when i need or have enought bitcoins to buy something i wanna i will use them .
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 22, 2016, 08:05:17 AM
As a trader, yes the price of bitcoin is really matter for me. Because i always want the price of bitcoin change everyday. So i can earn profit and lose my bitcoin on trading.

It does matter if you have bitcoins especially when you have a lot of it. But in my case I don't have that much so it's not really my main concern about bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 22, 2016, 07:11:51 AM
As a trader, yes the price of bitcoin is really matter for me. Because i always want the price of bitcoin change everyday. So i can earn profit and lose my bitcoin on trading.
change everyday? you always want price fluctuations?
why do you want a price like that. whereas many people prefer prices stabilize . so many investors who would be interested to invest in bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 22, 2016, 06:30:30 AM
If it doesnt matter than nobody will use it and it will not even exist. Bitcoin will be later in the future the most used payment method.
And that will be so good. But you never when it will happen when the value is going to rise and that is the problem.
bitcoin is a commodity and currency of course the price and value is very important for the future of bitcoin.
prices will determine the user's interests as well

Every user of bitcoin depends on its price and it affect them and their daily life,bitcoin has growing recently so bitcoin price is really important.
Yes, it is true if the price is reduced then what will the users do for it to earn it, as it will not be able to support them to live their life with it, and sooner everyone will leave just like the PTC industry.
Yes, the price matters but one of the beneficial value it provides is it's anonymity, it is a feature which have made people attractive to it and if the price comes low then the payers will pay in big amount.
Activity: 490
March 22, 2016, 12:20:52 AM
Price of bitcoin really matter to me as I buy when I feel that price is low and sell when the price is higher then what I bought, so price is really important factor for me.
price is highly preferred and very important for trade and investment. unless bitcoin physical form and a piece of jewelry. may otherwise haven't a price. still there are some people who collect bitcoin as jewelry.
but again bitcoin is not jewelry. so the price is very important
Activity: 406
March 21, 2016, 09:42:43 PM
Activity: 252
March 21, 2016, 06:40:27 PM
For the signatures companies it matters a lot,and im curious to see what will be the new rates after the halving i believe they will reduce once again the payments.Soo sure it matters,last year i were making 0,10btc around 20 dollars a week,now the same signatures paying 0,03-0,04 btc weekly soo in the end it matters.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
March 21, 2016, 03:49:52 PM
If it doesnt matter than nobody will use it and it will not even exist. Bitcoin will be later in the future the most used payment method.
And that will be so good. But you never when it will happen when the value is going to rise and that is the problem.
bitcoin is a commodity and currency of course the price and value is very important for the future of bitcoin.

Every user of bitcoin depends on its price and it affect them and their daily life,bitcoin has growing recently so bitcoin price is really important.
Yes, it is true if the price is reduced then what will the users do for it to earn it, as it will not be able to support them to live their life with it, and sooner everyone will leave just like the PTC industry.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 21, 2016, 02:46:31 PM
Sure it's matter. Who need to waste a lot of time for mining also a lot of money on electrical energy for generete a thing that cost 1 dollar? Nobody.
Here is the answer.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
March 21, 2016, 10:29:17 AM
Even bitcoin transaction are really instant to a range of 0.0001sec per confirmation, doesn't used to illegal activities, 100% anonymity transaction, less difficutly to mine* etc. still it doesn't guarantee that majority of people will engage to the world of bitcoin. Bitcoin price is really the majority reason why people are here.

*case
Activity: 308
March 21, 2016, 10:23:33 AM
Yes, bitcoin without any value means that no one is now there in interest with it, For any currency it is its price which the attracts the masses towards itself and gain more fame in the world.
The price is of course very important. If it doesnt matter than nobody will have it and that is the problem.
So it is really important, because you can earn some good money with it and that is quite good. But we all hope of course also that the value will be more worth.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 21, 2016, 09:24:21 AM
Yup it matters as much as you spend on your daily commodities,bitcoin is been traded all around the world and many people are using it.

Many but not as many as we want it. With greater people who knows it then many will also start buying or investing. That way the price of it will get even higher also due to many demands.
Activity: 658
March 20, 2016, 03:10:50 PM
Yes, bitcoin without any value means that no one is now there in interest with it, For any currency it is its price which the attracts the masses towards itself and gain more fame in the world.
yes bitcoin's price matter because its price needs to be enough to cover all expenses by miners and profit to them for mining,if bitcoin mining won't profitable then people will stop mining it and bitcoin dies if no one mines.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 20, 2016, 03:02:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
March 20, 2016, 11:20:16 AM
Price of bitcoin really matter to me as I buy when I feel that price is low and sell when the price is higher then what I bought, so price is really important factor for me.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
March 20, 2016, 10:53:52 AM
If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.

I agree with this, Yes i would like to say that price is irrelevant however simply put i will also be closely following bitcoins price, I brought just a single BTC with a risk is may be one day worthless, if BTC fails then i will be disappointed but not because i lost 1BTC.... I would like to see BTC price raise 10 fold at least within 10 years or so, i think this is a reasonable prediction and will be a good indication that BTC is succeeding

Ten folds in 10 years is kinda hard to be true,if more people and company are using bitcoin and the government accept it maybe the price may rise to x3 or x4 but to able to the 10 folds it needs a lot of years.

Yeah I think for bitcoin to get 10 folds will take a long time, I don't think its possible in next couple of years as we need huge market cap to achieve that value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 20, 2016, 06:32:56 AM
If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.

I agree with this, Yes i would like to say that price is irrelevant however simply put i will also be closely following bitcoins price, I brought just a single BTC with a risk is may be one day worthless, if BTC fails then i will be disappointed but not because i lost 1BTC.... I would like to see BTC price raise 10 fold at least within 10 years or so, i think this is a reasonable prediction and will be a good indication that BTC is succeeding

Ten folds in 10 years is kinda hard to be true,if more people and company are using bitcoin and the government accept it maybe the price may rise to x3 or x4 but to able to the 10 folds it needs a lot of years.
Activity: 1204
March 20, 2016, 05:48:25 AM
Yup it matters as much as you spend on your daily commodities,bitcoin is been traded all around the world and many people are using it.

When there is no price there is no way to use bitcoin for any kind of transaction. So yes it matters.
Both for the seller aswell as the buyer. They both need a price to agree upon.
Of course. I think all commodity prices continue growing need for their survival
together with the currency. bitcoin also need to exchange or purchase price as another country's currency.
so bitcoin can be used to buy something
but it is also all bitcoin users always waiting for the day when the price of bitcoin reached its highest price, even many bitcoin users who never use bitcoin and always held him just to wait for the price rise
Jump to: