Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 179. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 30, 2016, 01:17:27 PM
the price of bitcoin is very important for who use bitcoin and for who believe in bitcoin doesn't matter price down because we know price of bitcoin will up high in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2016, 01:09:58 PM
I think it's really matter, because it's about the future of bitcoins. If the price is so cheap, like $100-$200, i think people will stop using bitcoin and if the price so high it's make people will more interested on bitcoin.

If bitcoin reaches to that level then majority of people will leave bitcoin for sure but if price is higher then many new people will adopt bitcoin as a currency or as an investment.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 30, 2016, 12:11:57 PM
I think it's really matter, because it's about the future of bitcoins. If the price is so cheap, like $100-$200, i think people will stop using bitcoin and if the price so high it's make people will more interested on bitcoin.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
March 30, 2016, 11:49:48 AM
Bitcoin was created as an alternative of centralised CURRENCY.
And a currency without price is meaningless.
Activity: 812
March 30, 2016, 11:21:51 AM
Everything that people use has its value and price and people are using bitcoin so its price does matter in their everyday life.

Price will always be an important factor for all the users of bitcoins as if price will fall down then people will switch to some other product for making an investment.
The Bitcoin price is really important for the people that is using Bitcoin, you can even be rich if you are lucky with Bitcoin and you can have also a good future with it.
If the price of Bitcoin doesnt matter than nobody will have Bitcoin and the most people are thinking that Bitcoin is bad, but people have Bitcoin because they want to make profit.

Its the only price of bitcoin that attracts people towards it as if there would be no value attached with it then no one would have bothered about bitcoin.
Activity: 364
March 30, 2016, 11:14:45 AM
Everything that people use has its value and price and people are using bitcoin so its price does matter in their everyday life.

Price will always be an important factor for all the users of bitcoins as if price will fall down then people will switch to some other product for making an investment.
The Bitcoin price is really important for the people that is using Bitcoin, you can even be rich if you are lucky with Bitcoin and you can have also a good future with it.
If the price of Bitcoin doesnt matter than nobody will have Bitcoin and the most people are thinking that Bitcoin is bad, but people have Bitcoin because they want to make profit.
Activity: 406
March 30, 2016, 10:45:42 AM
Yes of course the bitcoin price matter because people are investing because of that and many people predict the future with it.
I think its even one of the best thing you can do when you are investing in the bitcoin, first watch the price, so yeah the price does matter without any doubts in my eyes.
Activity: 252
March 30, 2016, 10:18:06 AM
Well it matters since we wanna to invest at something ,and you will always convert how much did you invessted at it,since i just use bitcoin related websites im not making the calculation since i earn in bitcoin and pay with bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
March 29, 2016, 10:29:46 AM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 29, 2016, 10:28:25 AM

Bitcoin price really matters for specially for traders who manage get their wealth from trading coins and also for miner who mine bitcoins.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 29, 2016, 10:28:14 AM

Yeah right.. almost everything in this world has a value, Some has price.. Bitcoin's price really matters,we don't want to buy and sell at a wrong time... You won't profit with that...
Activity: 350
March 29, 2016, 10:20:58 AM
The Bitcoin is price is really important for the people that is using Bitcoin and are planning going to use Bitcoin, you can earn some money with it.
And that is so nice that you can maybe rich with it, but of course you need to be lucky and wait a long time to be rich with it.
But you can also see it as a bonus.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 29, 2016, 09:29:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
March 29, 2016, 08:58:07 AM
One of the major attractive points of Bitcoin is it is an amazing speculative asset, better than gold or anything we've seen before. So yes, the price is very important, the psychological factor is too much to negate, regardless of how superior Bitcoin is as actual money/currency to the alternatives.
The combination of all the aspects of Bitcoin will make it go to 10,000$+ in the next 10 years granted.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
March 29, 2016, 08:44:00 AM
Absolutely, some of the earner depends on bitcoin for living, so if the price os higher its going to help a lot of people economic situation
for someone who works full time in bitcoin and dependent on income from bitcointo buy daily necessities. bitcoin price of course very important if the price rises would be more helpful in my finances. if the price falls of course it will impact on the my economy
Basically everybody wants bitcoin price go up to highest level ever and then people will start sell all bitcoin they had. For people like this and for a trader it is important.

But It is not a big deal for people who believe bitcoin is not just about value , value and value. Some people think bitcoin more likely to a perfect online payment system , global currency etc.
Activity: 532
March 29, 2016, 08:29:26 AM
Absolutely, some of the earner depends on bitcoin for living, so if the price os higher its going to help a lot of people economic situation
for someone who works full time in bitcoin and dependent on income from bitcointo buy daily necessities. bitcoin price of course very important if the price rises would be more helpful in my finances. if the price falls of course it will impact on the my economy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 29, 2016, 08:19:12 AM
In whatever you go for, the price has its own importance. Likewise the price of bitcoin highly important as users schedule their plans in respect to the price.

Yes bitcoin price is really important to its users as it will dictate if the user of the bitcoin profit from his/her investment or not.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 29, 2016, 08:14:58 AM
In whatever you go for, the price has its own importance. Likewise the price of bitcoin highly important as users schedule their plans in respect to the price.
Activity: 323
March 29, 2016, 07:04:11 AM
The anwser to this question depends whom it concerns.
The price may matter to some a lot and not at all to others.

Same as with the question "does the rate of EUR/USD matter ?"
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
March 26, 2016, 12:46:40 PM
I'd say that yes, it matters, because if the price reach an all-time high and is stable, you can be sure that we will have a big media attention !

When we have a media attention the price of bitcoin will surely double and many will join bitcoin.
Bitcoin prices really matters user of bitcoin depend on it.
The price matters primarily to investors, the users who buy Bitcoin to buy other things with it will have no issue with the price, as long as they aren't holding anything when the price changes.

Everyone views the value of Bitcoin as the primary factor of its popularity, and they're not wrong. The price is really what drives a lot of investors to keep using it.
Jump to: