Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 189. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 27, 2016, 06:26:46 AM
I think price of bitcoin is really matter. I mean like last year, the price of bitcoin reach $200+ and i heard many people stop using bitcoin and when the price back to $400+ people come back and using bitcoin.
Yeah its matters for me. I don't about other Some people I have seen They just simply curious about bitcoin without money thought. But I have thought about price.
Well, I think the price is very important, because from the beginning until now, people are always talking about the price of bitcoin. even I also was first attracted to the bitcoin seeing the price is very high

Yeah, of course the price of bitcoin matters to all of us as we keep on watching whether its moving up or down so that we can buy or sell at a right time and make some profits.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
February 26, 2016, 12:03:49 PM
I think price of bitcoin is really matter. I mean like last year, the price of bitcoin reach $200+ and i heard many people stop using bitcoin and when the price back to $400+ people come back and using bitcoin.
Yeah its matters for me. I don't about other Some people I have seen They just simply curious about bitcoin without money thought. But I have thought about price.
Well, I think the price is very important, because from the beginning until now, people are always talking about the price of bitcoin. even I also was first attracted to the bitcoin seeing the price is very high
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 26, 2016, 11:34:24 AM
Bitcoin Price is the nutrient that keeps the bitcoin market exchanges healthy.

Because of that, coins are circulating even in real world by exchanging to fiat. Buy and Sell impacts the price.

Exposure, value, adoptation etc. That are only some good examples why the price of bitcoin should be matter.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 26, 2016, 10:01:33 AM
Activity: 420
February 26, 2016, 09:55:16 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 26, 2016, 05:49:40 AM
It matters of course. You dont know how high the value is of bitcoin. You can earn some money with it and that is quite good.
I hope later that more people will use Bitcoin and that the value will rise for a long time so we can sell it for more money.
Activity: 464
February 26, 2016, 02:19:35 AM
People are waiting for a price increase indeed.

The price matter for me, since depending on the price you can convert it to more or less in local currency.
Looking at the price is important.

If people only waiting for the price increased then bitcoin makes no difference with stocks.
Ideally we have to say bitcoin price is doesn't matter, bitcoin means much more than just a value storage. It's a revolutionary currency.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 26, 2016, 02:00:59 AM
its the price. that value that we are here for. if the price don't matter to me, i wouldn't be making effort to even visit this forum as i have something else better to do. i have to constantly check its price for i would sell my coins if its value won't be good anymore.

Correct. I wont be seeing your comment here if it doesnt matter. Though the threads should be enjoyed while profiting from it. We are also here to see some news on what might happen or what is happening now. Prices and predictions and some opinion on how to earn more.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
February 26, 2016, 01:18:22 AM
its the price. that value that we are here for. if the price don't matter to me, i wouldn't be making effort to even visit this forum as i have something else better to do. i have to constantly check its price for i would sell my coins if its value won't be good anymore.
Activity: 322
February 26, 2016, 01:07:34 AM
as my economic books says a [perfectly compitative market] so i belive bitcoin is a compititive market where everybody ave perfect knowlegdge about the market,it has many buyers and sellers and the most important it has the price taker so a specified price is given(by mesuring the demand and supply of the market) and peoples have to take decessions accourding to this price.dont think this as froex but it is something different and really stable than froex
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 26, 2016, 12:51:21 AM
i think what bitcoin price is , is important for each of us that have bought bitcoin since we do not like to see our investment diminish in value.
but overall i think the stability of the bitcoin price is more important than what the price actually is. because until the price becomes stable, it is hard to consider bitcoin as a currency like fiat that you use to buy your daily needs.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 26, 2016, 12:46:26 AM
Its same as that you see in the local currency. When there is economical backlog the value of the currency gets reduced. So in bitcoin when price is not increasing can understand something goes wrong. Bitcoin price really matters.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
February 25, 2016, 11:52:50 AM

The price matter for me, since depending on the price you can convert it to more or less in local currency.

Exactly, price is the most important factor when it comes to bitcoin, as its the price that attracts many users into bitcoins, as people wants to make quick money out of it, so price is very important.
Activity: 350
February 25, 2016, 11:48:15 AM

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
February 25, 2016, 11:26:51 AM
Ofcourse it does. Without the price it wouldn't have a value.
Without a value, most of the people will not be interested in it.
For me one of the reason why people are sticking up with bitcoin is that they are waiting for a price increase. So it does matter.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
February 25, 2016, 11:19:54 AM
The price doesn't matter if you buy Bitcoin and spend it the same hour, but if you wait longer you might lose or win depending on the Bitcoin's price at the moment you are making a purchase. Some guys are selling their stuff for Bitcoins only, you may want to check this out: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitmarket
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 25, 2016, 11:00:43 AM
it does matter because low price will make mining unprofitable to most. but that's not the only thing that make the price matters. the price is also very important for bitcoin itself. bitcoin was made as a currency and value is very important aspect of currency.

Yes, bitcoin is popular only because of its price, if the value falls down to zero, then no one would care about bitcoins, till bitcoin holds certain value it will survive or else it will die.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
February 25, 2016, 10:38:16 AM
it does matter because low price will make mining unprofitable to most. but that's not the only thing that make the price matters. the price is also very important for bitcoin itself. bitcoin was made as a currency and value is very important aspect of currency.
Activity: 210
February 25, 2016, 10:21:18 AM
I think does as if it was worthless why would anyone want to hold any coins as there would be no point in holding coins that ae worthless.

Yes, people are investing their money into bitcoins as they expect that would get higher returns on their investments in future and the price of bitcoin really matters for the investors.
Activity: 196
February 25, 2016, 09:50:08 AM
Bitcoin price matter for those who trade altcoins because it is commonly attached to bitcoin for most unless you want to trade it with USD.

It also matters to ordinary people who are not into trading, as everyone here wants to make money out of bitcoins, and bitcoin is a currency and every currency holds certain value, so price does matters.
Jump to: