Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 25. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 06:01:59 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

which makes expensive bitcoin prices a factor of very high market demand and very limited and little bitcoin availability, that's the main trigger for bitcoin to be very expensive.
This kind of question is just like asking if it really makes sense to save your Bitcoin lol. Bitcoin price does matter a lot, if it doesn’t matter then nobody would be talking about saving their bitcoin and all those stuffs.The price matters a lot and luckily, the high volatility has been to our advantage, cause there has been a steady increase in the price of Bitcoin.

Sometimes I do think the price is supposed to go down to create a chance for some people, though it’s late, but there might still be a chance.
Price corrections can really happen anytime soon on bitcoins price movements and ive been waiting for that opportunity because those are golden chances for us to make profits again when bitcoins price tries to surge up again. Its just a matter of buy low sell high task but it wont really be just an easy stuff. Bitcoin price does really matter because this do symbolizes on how good and strong it is as a virtual currency.
The estimation of the bitcoin matter most. In the event that the esteem is rising the general population takes an extraordinary intrigue even amateur going to the discussion, when the estimation of the bitcoin is fall a few people imagine that it is lose however in certainty it is the primary time to purchase bitcoin and hold it for time. The esteem likewise impact the running ventures, if the esteem is rising the laborer get upbeat and give more opportunity to the gathering.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 10:37:11 AM
We all know that we are base on the price when we trade. Well ofcourse price matter most in bitcoin. Without it imagine bitcoin that it will become useless. Price is the main intention of all people why they subscribe bitcoin.
Bitcoin will not become useless even the price of bitcoin is low because it still has the technology behind bitcoin and that will become the foundation for bitcoin to not lose its value because the technology is the root of the value of bitcoin because without that technology then the bitcoin will not become popular and expensive like this.
But despite the technology that makes bitcoin alive but many users prefer and charge the price. can you see how most users panic when the price goes down? in fact most people are interested in using bitcoin because of bitcoin prices skyrocket and it makes bitcoin become famous. and that's why pricing is so important and much needed #IMO
Activity: 354
December 04, 2017, 10:15:32 AM
There have been endless discussions on this, the only thing it coms to is the fact, that are you in it for the technology or do you have money invested. If you are a person using it for sending money to another place, and only buy it at the point of the use, then it doesn't matter. But if you happen to store it for long term, then obviously it matters as you will essentially be losing money on it.
Yes it actually matters especially to those users and bounty hunters because their income is based on the price of the bitcoin. I can say that their income is directly propotional to the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 04, 2017, 06:12:01 AM
We all know that we are base on the price when we trade. Well ofcourse price matter most in bitcoin. Without it imagine bitcoin that it will become useless. Price is the main intention of all people why they subscribe bitcoin.
Bitcoin will not become useless even the price of bitcoin is low because it still has the technology behind bitcoin and that will become the foundation for bitcoin to not lose its value because the technology is the root of the value of bitcoin because without that technology then the bitcoin will not become popular and expensive like this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
December 04, 2017, 03:23:53 AM
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 03:20:36 AM
Yes, it does, the price of Bitcoin will attract more and more attentions of investor to it. More investors equal more valuable for Bitcoins. So it would be good for Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 03:14:44 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

It also helps for payment or send money to friends or relatives.
but it would be useless if the price of bitcoin is very low or does not have a price. Its better to understand and check it .
certainly everyone will not use bitcoin for various things. so prices are very important to us and bitcoin

Activity: 84
December 04, 2017, 02:21:43 AM
Bitcoin price always matter for all of the people here, we can't lie to our self that the price of bitcoin doesn't matter to us because that is bullshit. If you are a person who needs money or who want to generate income from an asset then the price is always matter for you just like in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
December 02, 2017, 02:43:52 AM
If we are looking into long term, I don't think Bitcoin price will matter because Bitcoin would be too valuable to be compared with fiat currency.
Instead we may start to compare value of goods to Bitcoin. i.e, a new nike shoes will cost you BTC0.001.
So, Bitcoin price doesn't really matter.
Activity: 146
December 02, 2017, 02:28:34 AM
If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.
Frankly yes, It does matter Smiley Specially, for me as a student, bitcoin is just like a helping hand, it's a source of income and when the price gets high it can help me a lot specially right now. When the price gets high lots of people gets curious about it and as people knew about it the demand also gets high making bitcoin to have a value in our everyday life.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
December 02, 2017, 01:14:09 AM

Of course, the price of the bitcoin is really matter. The bitcoin is becoming more popular because of the price that is rapidly increasing. We can observe also that many people are entering to the cryptocurrency world because of the price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 02, 2017, 01:06:00 AM
The price of Bitcoin doesn't matter at any level. The advantage of bitcoin cryptocurrency is can be used in the denomination in digits even 100000 USD above also doesn't matter accordingly it is going to denomination can be done where this chance is not available in other currencies so that we are confident about the logic of bitcoin cryptocurency is the future currency of the world. 
The price of bitcoin really matters because without the price of bitcoin then there is no attention that on the bitcoin right now because the people are looking at the price of bitcoin rather than the real essence of bitcoin in the internet. We can't deny that is true because even you, you will not care about bitcoin unless it have an expensive price.
Activity: 123
December 01, 2017, 04:51:03 AM
For me bitcoin price is doesn't matter as long as bitcoin will give me extra income for my family, that would be a big help for me. Because i know that bitcoin price is not always fixed so i will take the risk on trusting bitcoin.
Activity: 70
December 01, 2017, 04:16:22 AM
Absolutely nothing in life is free from risk, life it personal is really a risk, bitcoin also has it own level of danger.
Sure the price matters.  I was attracted to Bitcoin for the technology side of it and the possibilities for the world.  To think that people in third world nations could utilize Bitcoin to move out of poverty is awesome, as is the many other great things it can do for the world.  I am 50% idealistic and 50% capitalist, but yes the price matters.
Activity: 182
December 01, 2017, 03:40:50 AM
The price of Bitcoin doesn't matter at any level. The advantage of bitcoin cryptocurrency is can be used in the denomination in digits even 100000 USD above also doesn't matter accordingly it is going to denomination can be done where this chance is not available in other currencies so that we are confident about the logic of bitcoin cryptocurency is the future currency of the world. 
Activity: 297
December 01, 2017, 03:27:34 AM
For me I don't if prize of bitcoin is matter because Manny people waiting  prize of bitcoin becoming to higher so I believe that bitcoin in good way in future
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
November 30, 2017, 09:28:36 PM
For me its yes, becuase all of us waiting for the bitcoin price will become higher right? We all know that if the bitcoin price become higher then our bitcoin investment will be higher too. So bitcoin price is matter with who invest and use bitcoin.
Activity: 151
November 29, 2017, 06:13:42 AM
price matters. Other investors use fiat to buy bitcoin
if the price is better more people will buy and hold bitcoin that will translate to more people adopting it and places which accept Bitcoin as mode of payment will increase
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
November 29, 2017, 06:03:31 AM
The price does matter because that is the representation of its value, if the price is high that simply mean that the value is high. I believe that bitcoins will become more valuable in the near future that is why I am slowly saving a little of it in my wallet.
That's entirely true, the more bitcoin price will increase, the more it will become valuable to us.
People will invest because of the significant price increase and they are also hoping it can give them a good amount of profit when they ride with bitcoin.
Activity: 59
November 28, 2017, 05:32:44 PM
The price does matter because that is the representation of its value, if the price is high that simply mean that the value is high. I believe that bitcoins will become more valuable in the near future that is why I am slowly saving a little of it in my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: