Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 21. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 02:36:45 PM
The price matters because the fame will not spread if it has a poor price index. Those who bought $10 BTC worth as of inception are worth hundreds of millions of dollars now. The price matters
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 02:17:08 PM
The price of Bitcoin really matters. In fact it is it's price only which is making too much difference in it's popularity.The price is the main factor which is making it the best crypto currency out of all the crypto currencies present .The price is the only factor which is making Bitcoin investment's too much profitable .So yes price has a huge impact on Bitcoin's existence.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
December 15, 2017, 02:07:45 PM
Absolutely, the price of bitcoin really matter. Bitcoin will never be very popular if it’s not expensive. Bitcoin’s expensiveness amount is the main reason why many people are hooking up with it.They can gain money through bitcoin; some people quit their job and focus on earning bitcoin because of the reason that bitcoin is much expensive or gain bitcoin is much significant to their regular wages
In order to stabilize the cost of bitcoin economy needs to be developed with many companies and consumers. In order to develop such an economy, companies and consumers have to see price stability.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
December 15, 2017, 01:55:14 PM
Absolutely, the price of bitcoin really matter. Bitcoin will never be very popular if it’s not expensive. Bitcoin’s expensiveness amount is the main reason why many people are hooking up with it.They can gain money through bitcoin; some people quit their job and focus on earning bitcoin because of the reason that bitcoin is much expensive or gain bitcoin is much significant to their regular wages
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
December 15, 2017, 10:28:08 AM
Of course not, the rise in bitcoin prices is a great blessing.

Lots of people get big profits, I expect the price get to at least $ 20k this month.
that is, if bitcoin does not benefit all of us, there probably will not be many who follow bitcoin as work.
so most people use that bitcoin. because they are looking for profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 15, 2017, 09:48:45 AM
Of course not, the rise in bitcoin prices is a great blessing.

Lots of people get big profits, I expect the price get to at least $ 20k this month.
Activity: 462
December 15, 2017, 09:28:20 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
well for me its the price whos always matter,because the bitcoin gets more attractive and famous when its price getting higher and higher.the investors get to the system by demands so price always matter
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 15, 2017, 08:56:39 AM
For me bitcoin price is matter. In other words it is so important the price value of bitcoin. Because when times come that bitcoin will become priceless it is not good for the user or to the people who access bitcoin. It will result to lesser the people who wants to use it because of the less value. So it's better for the price goes higher than move price go down to the lower value.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 08:31:39 AM
as long as bitcoin is only going up, the price does not really matter, we just buy it and we make money but it will not last forever
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
December 15, 2017, 08:17:38 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
For me, it do matter a lot. The market value of Bitcoin determines the profit that its users will earn upon investing into it. Its market value at this moment is continuously increasing and becoming more expensive and as it gets higher, the profit is also becoming biggwr. The rate of increase is indeed high at this moment which captures the attentions of future investors.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 08:12:46 AM
Of course the price of bitcoin matter. We are investing or saving bitcoin because we are waiting for something which is the price of bitcoin to get high. It does matter all the time because we can use a strategic method so that we can get rich just by trading, investing or saving. Also price of bitcoin matter when we are going to withdraw money.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
December 15, 2017, 07:58:29 AM

Bitcoin price matters and we cannot deny it. Like other users we are glad if bitcoin ptice pumps and become disappointed when it dumps. It is also the reason why many of its users are still working for it for it will gain income from it. If the future income is just small I don't think that they will still work here. Having an income is very important to us what more an additional income.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
December 15, 2017, 07:40:52 AM
For me, yes the price of bitcoin matter it’s when the price of something is rapidly increasing many people are willing to gain or willing to obtain it. Bitcoin price is quickly increasing even it is unstable, and also many people are willing to earn it because of the massive price. If bitcoin price is stable, I’m sure that it will not be very popular with investor’s, traders and to some persons.  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 06:57:46 AM
Definitely, the price of bitcoin matters. More people would come to invest in it when its price rises. Similarly, when its price falls down, more people would quit. Most of the people invest in bitcoins only to earn profits. Only some people would be bitcoin enthusiasts who would continue to celebrate bitcoin even if its price is low.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
December 15, 2017, 06:33:55 AM
I think yes, the price of bitcoin matter. I started earning bitcoin because I know that bitcoin price is increasing. I gain a lot of money through it, and I’m the member of bitcoiner that are happy if the bitcoin price is getting very expensive. I just started gaining bitcoin with the amount of 5,000$, but now we all know that bitcoin price 15,000$ above and that’s sound good I can obtain a lot of money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
December 15, 2017, 02:19:23 AM

Of course the price of bitcoin matters. It is what the investors usually look over before investing and it is also what they look over before starting something. The price of bitcoin is volatile that's you should always be mindful on what's happening in the market so that you may know if it's a good time to invest or not. It is a concern even by looking at any angle since it is the thing that decides whether we get a good profit or not.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
December 15, 2017, 01:51:56 AM
Oviously it matters.Different bitcoin has different price.If the price of bitcoin is low then its the great chance for investment.If the price is high its time to sell. So for surely it matters a lot.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
December 15, 2017, 01:41:25 AM
Price doesn't actually matter, it is the demand that matters, the higher the demand coupled with the already established fact of bitcoins being very difficult to get automatically drives the price high, if the demand somehow drops down it will in turn reduce the price of the bitcoins, so to sum up more than price of bitcoins, it is the demand that matters
Yes it is. This post is so old like two and half years have been passed and that time I think bitcoin was in $1000 or around. This price was so enough at that time. The increasing speed of price was so much low that it seems, bitcoins are the stable currency. But just compare that with now, and see the miracle happening every other day. Bitcoins will be the super currency in future.
Activity: 284
December 13, 2017, 06:42:42 PM

For me the bitcoin price really matters to everyone because they choose their jib based on salary that they earn. They based if it can help their future or it can sustain their daily needs in life. Bitcoin become popular because of its price. Also if the value of bitcoin is nothing no one will depend on it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 06:29:51 PM
I think this is a two way  answers - it matter and it doesn't matter. Firstly,  Bitcoin price doesn't matters : investor(short term investors ), traders and holders will want Bitcoin price to soar for quick profit but will not benefit if price significantly fall bolow what was invested or saved within a short period of time. Pices doesn't matter to these set of users.

Bitcoin prices matters: Investors (long term investors on manufacturing, services, etc), traders would want stability in price of Bitcoin for products and services, that is to say, if price keep rising, the cost of goods  and services will be will very high for people to buy, and the results -inflation.
Pages:
Jump to: