Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 28. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 07:50:01 AM
Definitely bitcoin's price matters. People won't recognize this currency if it doesn't have value or low value. It's potential have the trend right now that people start noticing it. Bitcoin's price is the benefit that we all want and work hard for.
Activity: 644
November 19, 2017, 06:15:05 AM
For me it matters since bitcoin is a source of income for me. I sell bitcoins to fiat to supply my needs as a person. There are also benefits if the price is huge for bitcoin holders since they get profit on it.
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
November 19, 2017, 05:42:47 AM
Yes it is true because bitcoin prices are very important for bitcoiners to reap the benefits. If we hold or bury bitcoin for a while in our hard drive the price is not stable but it can be a thing to invest or trade. That's what makes bitcoin very popular every day
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 05:31:54 AM
Of course it matters, bitcoins like stock prices matters.  it will determine the demand and the present value of how will it survive and the future earnings of the investors.  So it does really matters..
Absolutely yes, the price of bitcoin really matters. The dominant crypto currency which is bitcoin, its value way back a year ago is around 2000USD which is so low value compare now that is around 8000USD. Its value really matters since many people getting interested about bitcoin due to its valuable that really helps to have a good profit. Soon in the future, bitcoin will be implemented on some places throughout the country which makes its value really matters.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
November 19, 2017, 04:43:31 AM
Of course it matters, bitcoins like stock prices matters.  it will determine the demand and the present value of how will it survive and the future earnings of the investors.  So it does really matters..
Activity: 602
November 19, 2017, 04:35:46 AM
Sure it does. The continuous All Time High that we experienced is one of the reasons why a lot of people are attracted to buy and invest in bitcoin so it really matters. It also matters for traders like me because it affects our coins and trades in a huge way.
Activity: 168
November 19, 2017, 03:52:21 AM
Well, the price of bitcoin definitely matters. For example, if I’m into trading, I need to monitor whether the price of btc lowers down or gets higher because it affects the nature of what I do. Same with investors they need to keep an eye on the increase of price as well.
Yes because it is where you get profit. When you constantly check the price of bitcoin it only means that you are looking for a good angle for your investment. I think it is one of the most common things we do, for every one who uses bitcoin we always tend to check the price because that is when we know how much we're going to earn.
The price does matter because that is the representation of its value, if the price is high that simply mean that the value is high. I believe that bitcoins will become more valuable in the near future that is why I am slowly saving a little of it in my wallet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
November 19, 2017, 02:54:14 AM
Well, the price of bitcoin definitely matters. For example, if I’m into trading, I need to monitor whether the price of btc lowers down or gets higher because it affects the nature of what I do. Same with investors they need to keep an eye on the increase of price as well.
Yes because it is where you get profit. When you constantly check the price of bitcoin it only means that you are looking for a good angle for your investment. I think it is one of the most common things we do, for every one who uses bitcoin we always tend to check the price because that is when we know how much we're going to earn.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
November 19, 2017, 02:10:28 AM
Ofcourse, and it is the only thing that bitcoin matters, its price. Just think about it. You bought bitcoins in such a higer price. Then months past. Bitcoins price became low.  Then if you sell your bitcoins euth the lower price than when you bought it. You wont get your return on investment. In short. Its a loss
Of course the price matters. This is how bitcoin tends to operate on price speculation.  Many people or i should say almost every person who involve with bitcoin bought the coin when he watch price. Probable if the price fall bitcoin user buy more coin if the price high bitcoin use will sell there bitcoin in order to gain benefits.I think its is the working process of bitcoins. Buy low and sell it to high.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
November 19, 2017, 01:57:02 AM
For investors and for those who want to use it as a value storage the price of course matters because investors want to make a profit in fiat currency and those who use it for value storage do not want the value depreciates like the fiat money habitually does and would like to see the value rising. 
For me the people that are attracted to the price is mostly just the investors who made a profit everytime  there is a price like this. I think the best people to attract are those users who has a regular online transactions as they can more appreciate the benefits of bitcoins into their life, we should stick to bitcoins through thick and thin if we are true believers of it, the price increase is just a bonus as there will be a stable price with massive adoption happening.
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
November 19, 2017, 12:56:50 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
Of course! the price of the bitcoin is really important! Do you know why the bitcoin is becoming more popular? It is because of the price of the bitcoin that is rapidly growing. There are many people got influenced to buy bitcoins because of its price.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 19, 2017, 12:38:15 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 12:00:36 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
A lot of bitcoin investors put their money on bitcoin with the hopes of profiting from it thus the price of bitcoin is what really matters to them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
November 18, 2017, 10:00:31 PM
For investors and for those who want to use it as a value storage the price of course matters because investors want to make a profit in fiat currency and those who use it for value storage do not want the value depreciates like the fiat money habitually does and would like to see the value rising. 
Bitcoin price is matter for every bitcoin users because it is   determine the number and type of goods that they can buy. If the price high they can buy more goods, if the price low the numbee of goods that they can buy is deacrease. But I agree that bitcoin is matter especially  for investor.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
November 18, 2017, 09:57:40 PM

Yes its matter.... because almost bitcoin user brought coin.if the price is good its mean adoption is on high.but if the price fall shop will shutdown.but we hope bitcoin price will be stable.and bitcoin have small chances to get dump
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 18, 2017, 09:06:54 PM
What actually matter is not the actual price, it's the trend.
If the price is stable or rising, the adoption increases. People and businesses get more confident in bitcoin and start using it. More miners start up their gears.
If the price is falling, people get scared / suspicious and will go away from bitcoin.

for me the bitcoin price keeps going up because it will be good for me. if bitcoin prices increase, bitcoin users will also get more and more because they are motivated with very expensive bitcoin prices.
Activity: 263
November 18, 2017, 07:21:22 PM
Bitcoin price really matters the most on bitcoin profit i believe that the unstable price o the  bitcoin iss the most amazing in this feild because it is unstable so then it is said to be a good way to invest your money because you can gain on only holding it for a long time.maybe all of bitcoiners will already know about bitcoins price and everyone really know that the price of bitcoin is the most apreciatable price that really makes it popular each day.
[/quote]
Bitcoin is famous and important because of the price of bitcoin if the price grow up then the importance will increases and if goes down and decreases occurs in price then the value and important will must decreases, this means that price and importance are directly proportional to each other that’s why price of bitcoin matter.
Activity: 344
November 18, 2017, 07:20:25 PM
Ofcourse, and it is the only thing that bitcoin matters, its price. Just think about it. You bought bitcoins in such a higer price. Then months past. Bitcoins price became low.  Then if you sell your bitcoins euth the lower price than when you bought it. You wont get your return on investment. In short. Its a loss
You are right, bitcoin price matters because people all over the world love to invest in bitcoin because of the price and importance of bitcoin, if we see the past of bitcoin where people doesn’t even want to know about bitcoin only the reason was that bitcoin doesn’t have high value but now the importance increases because price increases.
Activity: 350
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
November 18, 2017, 04:42:05 PM
who does not? ofcourse it really matter it because bitcoin is my way to have profit so i can earn extra income and i am planning to hold bitcoin one of these days to save for my childrens future...the high the value of btc the more money you can get..
He said for the good devotees of Bitcoin ,that the price never matters to them hmph… I wonder those who are the good devotees of Bitcoin that are not interested in making money but to spend and lose. Yes, if the price doesn’t matter to you that means you are not here with an intention to stabilize yourself financially, you’re just here to play hide n seek I guess, or what? Maybe a different game.
Truly the cost of Bitcoin matter in light of the fact that to start with the costs of Bitcoin were too low in that time nobody thinks about Bitcoin yet now when the costs of Bitcoin is going ever more elevated quickly an ever increasing number of individuals are pulled in to Bitcoin that is the reason the cost of Bitcoin matters.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 18, 2017, 08:36:21 AM
who does not? ofcourse it really matter it because bitcoin is my way to have profit so i can earn extra income and i am planning to hold bitcoin one of these days to save for my childrens future...the high the value of btc the more money you can get..
He said for the good devotees of Bitcoin ,that the price never matters to them hmph… I wonder those who are the good devotees of Bitcoin that are not interested in making money but to spend and lose. Yes, if the price doesn’t matter to you that means you are not here with an intention to stabilize yourself financially, you’re just here to play hide n seek I guess, or what? Maybe a different game.
Pages:
Jump to: