Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 53. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
April 30, 2017, 11:07:47 PM
The price of bitcoins really matter to me as I will sell them only when price is higher and allowing me to make higher profits and same goes when it comes to buying bitcoins as I will only buy when goes lower and I think price matters to each and every user of bitcoins.
Price of the product is an integral part when it comes to trading and so the price is really important when we are dealing with bitcoin and so is the case with every other alt coins,we determine its value looking at their potential and their speculative price range and trading is all about that,and so it is really important the price keeps moving as a trader.

Yeah and bitcoin would not be holding such an attractive price then I don't think that many would be interested in investing their money into as its only the price movements that helps people to make good profits in quick time and it is most important factor for every user of bitcoins.
Bitcoin is in the young stage and price is volatile as we see it but that would not mean it is not attractive because if you look at the trend, the price is going up. Maybe for merchants who does not wanna venture with the value of bitcoin and just use bitcoin as a payment system would not be interested but later on when they fully understand they might consider holding it because it's lucrative for investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 30, 2017, 07:10:24 PM
The price of bitcoins really matter to me as I will sell them only when price is higher and allowing me to make higher profits and same goes when it comes to buying bitcoins as I will only buy when goes lower and I think price matters to each and every user of bitcoins.
Price of the product is an integral part when it comes to trading and so the price is really important when we are dealing with bitcoin and so is the case with every other alt coins,we determine its value looking at their potential and their speculative price range and trading is all about that,and so it is really important the price keeps moving as a trader.

Yeah and bitcoin would not be holding such an attractive price then I don't think that many would be interested in investing their money into as its only the price movements that helps people to make good profits in quick time and it is most important factor for every user of bitcoins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
April 30, 2017, 07:05:48 PM
This same strategy helping me as I am also looking for most of time higher price for profit and some time need to change in fiat currently I am full time working on this so its really matter for me because if its gone down then its disturb my budget now doing work on this that its have no impact on this but currently its matter for me
Activity: 546
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
April 30, 2017, 06:18:55 PM
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
April 30, 2017, 09:33:39 AM
Actually the price of bitcoin do matter to us the users of it whether we care for the price of bitcoin or not is truly a matter that concerns us all. If ever the price of bitcoin falls into 0 to any fiat currency then can we be able to use bitcoin in real life? No ofcourse it will be a thing only in a digital world like in game currency maybe or worse. By having the price of bitcoin, this enable the digital world to connect with the real world and for the cryptocurrency to influence the fiat system and the economy.

Also the price of bitcoin reflects its state that is whether the people still continue in using it and thus also states if the service will still continue to last or stop. Nonetheless, the price of bitcoin matters to us all whether ypu care for it or not.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
April 30, 2017, 12:37:02 AM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
it does matter for me.. especially when the conversion is high at the moment, people try harder to earn bitcoins as much as possible.. to help them earn money or help them invest and lend money easily.. although if it's very low, i guess it won't be that easy to earn money.. that's why it matters for me Cheesy
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 29, 2017, 12:51:32 PM
For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
The higher the price of Bitcoin, the greater the adoption is of the digital currency. Price is one of the biggest factors.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 28, 2017, 02:31:22 PM
I think it should matter a lot. That is what we looking for in bitcoin, more prices and dreaming for bitcoins to reach the moon. Of course if nothing like this happens then how we gonna make the profits? There must be liquidity in each and every currency to keep the trading platforms running and bitcoin is getting at the top in it. Now a days bitcoins price is the top most priority and we must see a rise in its price in coming future. So yeah it matters a lot. Smiley

If the price doesn't increase, we can still make profits from other coins. We can also make profits from signature campaigns. The method will be to earn more bitcoin rather than just wait for the price of bitcoin to increase. Right now I'm doing both things. I'm earning more bitcoins and at the same time I'm waiting for the price of bitcoin to increase. I'm only cashing out the money that I need. I'm here for the long run and so the price of bitcoin really does matter to me and I think it's the same case to most people.
it is matter or not depends on what do you want in bitcoin , when you want to do it for future investment , long term then those people will really expect and consider bitcoin price as the most important more than anything , they want a high price!

can you imagine when you have invested $100,000 but the price of bitcoin down to 60%? will they call as bitcoin price doesn't matter?  Roll Eyes  Huh .

Please stop bringing up absurd arguments like this just to expand your post. It's goes without saying that the market will move up when somebody invested their money in bitcoins. I don't really see how did you come up with that to counter my post.

Regardless if you're a long term or a short term holder, you will be wanting the price of bitcoin to go up and you wouldn't care much about the drama, even though it's relevant to the price, since you only want the price to go up.

Everyone wants bitcoin's price to go up except the people that are waiting for the right time to buy more bitcoins. End of story.
honestly i don't want to reply on the first sentence . people just too selfish so busy accusing here and there , goodluck for that. it is just sounds like rude to me , nothing more. i just think about we have to prepare ourselves for the worst scenario that might could happened , include to face the bitcoin freefall .

am i wrong to make that kind statement? questioning about how the price of bitcoin could fall down to 60% or even worse?

I'm not accusing you or anything. It all depends on how you take other people's statement. Anyway, it's true that we should prepare ourselves for the worst case scenario, but that doesn't mean that we should prepare ourselves for something impossible. What market based on supply/demand will decrease the price when someone bought more? The demand has increased, obviously in return the price will increase. Unless of course the supply has increased tremendously right after you bought the coins which is quite unlikely/impossible.
Activity: 294
April 27, 2017, 11:46:05 PM
Actually price of bitcoin is very important. Others depend his own profit in the prices of bitcoin. Importances of bitcoin gives an profit buy selling and buying of it. Since prices of bitcoin is not stable we can't predict the pumping of bitcoin either we monitor to make a successful profit or earning money.
Without bitcoin prices will not be able to live, the price is very important? Why did I say so. You see. All activities on bitcoin will require a price to be used

The price of the Bitcoin is the one who gives value to it. Without this then Bitcoin is nothing like a game or just nothing, a useless ones. By the price of Bitcoin, It enable us to convert it into our fiat currency.
Activity: 182
★PlayAmo.com★
April 27, 2017, 09:39:58 PM
Actually price of bitcoin is very important. You have coins and waiting for pump on btc price
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 27, 2017, 09:37:39 PM
Well its true the current value of bitcoin has no valid reasons to be where it is at the moment besides speculation, it were to be in the opost directing, due to the split. Bitcoin value is always the main reason to invest into it as well to invest into new things, im doing small investments since the price is very high, all things now cheaper to be purchased.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 27, 2017, 04:12:37 PM
I think it should matter a lot. That is what we looking for in bitcoin, more prices and dreaming for bitcoins to reach the moon. Of course if nothing like this happens then how we gonna make the profits? There must be liquidity in each and every currency to keep the trading platforms running and bitcoin is getting at the top in it. Now a days bitcoins price is the top most priority and we must see a rise in its price in coming future. So yeah it matters a lot. Smiley

If the price doesn't increase, we can still make profits from other coins. We can also make profits from signature campaigns. The method will be to earn more bitcoin rather than just wait for the price of bitcoin to increase. Right now I'm doing both things. I'm earning more bitcoins and at the same time I'm waiting for the price of bitcoin to increase. I'm only cashing out the money that I need. I'm here for the long run and so the price of bitcoin really does matter to me and I think it's the same case to most people.
it is matter or not depends on what do you want in bitcoin , when you want to do it for future investment , long term then those people will really expect and consider bitcoin price as the most important more than anything , they want a high price!

can you imagine when you have invested $100,000 but the price of bitcoin down to 60%? will they call as bitcoin price doesn't matter?  Roll Eyes  Huh .

Please stop bringing up absurd arguments like this just to expand your post. It's goes without saying that the market will move up when somebody invested their money in bitcoins. I don't really see how did you come up with that to counter my post.

Regardless if you're a long term or a short term holder, you will be wanting the price of bitcoin to go up and you wouldn't care much about the drama, even though it's relevant to the price, since you only want the price to go up.

Everyone wants bitcoin's price to go up except the people that are waiting for the right time to buy more bitcoins. End of story.
honestly i don't want to reply on the first sentence . people just too selfish so busy accusing here and there , goodluck for that. it is just sounds like rude to me , nothing more. i just think about we have to prepare ourselves for the worst scenario that might could happened , include to face the bitcoin freefall .

am i wrong to make that kind statement? questioning about how the price of bitcoin could fall down to 60% or even worse?
April 27, 2017, 03:08:18 PM

Activity: 272
April 27, 2017, 10:51:34 AM
Actually price of bitcoin is very important. Others depend his own profit in the prices of bitcoin. Importances of bitcoin gives an profit buy selling and buying of it. Since prices of bitcoin is not stable we can't predict the pumping of bitcoin either we monitor to make a successful profit or earning money.
Without bitcoin prices will not be able to live, the price is very important? Why did I say so. You see. All activities on bitcoin will require a price to be used
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 26, 2017, 08:44:13 AM

Activity: 1190
April 26, 2017, 08:11:51 AM
Not just investors who think that prices are very important to them. But for all users the price is the most important thing. Because without the bitcoin price is just an unused technology.
Activity: 720
April 26, 2017, 07:46:37 AM
After reading some of the pages of this thread I just wanted to add Yes, The price of Bitcoin Matters.
If a person has a fix pay in bitcoins no matter if the price is 100$ or 1000$/btc, then the price of bitcoin matters for him a lot as the price increase will give him more money. If he has fixed pay of 0.1/btc, then he will get 10$ @100$/btc and 100$ @1000$/btc so it matters to him/her a lot.
Also, if Bitcoin price goes up many people will think to invest in it and would like to adopt it. More people=more interest=value increases=price goes up.

More like people have invested on bitcoins when the price has increased. And then other people will start following through. Newcomers don't always invest big on bitcoins. They only buy a couple of dollar worth of bitcoins just so they have something to start with. That doesn't increase the price of bitcoin that much. What increases the price of bitcoin a lot are the risk-taker whales. More people doesn't always mean more value for bitcoin. Investors have to come in first before a price increase happens.

Nah, You said the point, but you still don't admit that the price of Bitcoin will increase the pirce.
What if there are 10k new comers? And all of them just wanted to try out Bitcoin and bought Bitcoins worth of 50$ how now calculate how much money is is circulation?
I am sure if they try Bitcoins they will use it again and again. The more the Bitcoin become popular the more the price increases.
Activity: 476
April 26, 2017, 04:28:08 AM
Users who are in bitcoin for trading as well as investment will certainly rely heavily on bitcoin prices to make a profit. So that's why prices are so important to them
April 26, 2017, 04:13:36 AM
After reading some of the pages of this thread I just wanted to add Yes, The price of Bitcoin Matters.
If a person has a fix pay in bitcoins no matter if the price is 100$ or 1000$/btc, then the price of bitcoin matters for him a lot as the price increase will give him more money. If he has fixed pay of 0.1/btc, then he will get 10$ @100$/btc and 100$ @1000$/btc so it matters to him/her a lot.
Also, if Bitcoin price goes up many people will think to invest in it and would like to adopt it. More people=more interest=value increases=price goes up.

More like people have invested on bitcoins when the price has increased. And then other people will start following through. Newcomers don't always invest big on bitcoins. They only buy a couple of dollar worth of bitcoins just so they have something to start with. That doesn't increase the price of bitcoin that much. What increases the price of bitcoin a lot are the risk-taker whales. More people doesn't always mean more value for bitcoin. Investors have to come in first before a price increase happens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
April 26, 2017, 12:44:32 AM
Yes, you got it all. Thats how adoptation in blockchain and bitcoins in some country become to spread . This is because of the big growth of the bitcoins price within a years more than a gold investments . So the volatility of bitcoins attracts more investors to invest in the long term .
Pages:
Jump to: