Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? - page 54. (Read 304484 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 26, 2017, 12:28:25 AM
Price is the only thing that matters to majority of us, as if it doesn't hold any value then no one would be interested in investing their time and money into it, price is everything. You think that Bitcoin would be so popular if the price was the same and stable all the time? I don't think so.
That is true, price is always what matter to us, if there is no price or value of something then it is not interested for almost every person in the world, people now are practical and they didn't waste their time in the things that don't have value and for sure, we will not waste our time also if bitcoin does not have a price like this high. It is all about the price.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
April 26, 2017, 12:15:11 AM
After reading some of the pages of this thread I just wanted to add Yes, The price of Bitcoin Matters.
If a person has a fix pay in bitcoins no matter if the price is 100$ or 1000$/btc, then the price of bitcoin matters for him a lot as the price increase will give him more money. If he has fixed pay of 0.1/btc, then he will get 10$ @100$/btc and 100$ @1000$/btc so it matters to him/her a lot.
Also, if Bitcoin price goes up many people will think to invest in it and would like to adopt it. More people=more interest=value increases=price goes up.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
April 26, 2017, 12:03:59 AM
Price is the only thing that matters to majority of us, as if it doesn't hold any value then no one would be interested in investing their time and money into it, price is everything. You think that Bitcoin would be so popular if the price was the same and stable all the time? I don't think so.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
April 25, 2017, 09:12:14 PM
Actually price of bitcoin is very important. Others depend his own profit in the prices of bitcoin. Importances of bitcoin gives an profit buy selling and buying of it. Since prices of bitcoin is not stable we can't predict the pumping of bitcoin either we monitor to make a successful profit or earning money.
The price is not only for traders or investors, that is a measurement of its value so even if you are just an ordinary person which intention is just to use the payment system, you need to determine how much you are holding. People who love to shop online and spenders in gambling does not necessary check if the price will rise or not, as long as they see the value they buy bitcoin and sell right away when they receive any.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
April 25, 2017, 06:10:59 PM
Actually price of bitcoin is very important. Others depend his own profit in the prices of bitcoin. Importances of bitcoin gives an profit buy selling and buying of it. Since prices of bitcoin is not stable we can't predict the pumping of bitcoin either we monitor to make a successful profit or earning money.
Activity: 770
April 25, 2017, 04:48:29 PM
I think the price matters if you are holding for long term because you want to make a good profit just for an investment.
maybe for a long term holder price will matter. but not for me. I am a day trader and I alwys spend my bitcoins for my daily need. so price of bitcoin doesn't matter for me at all. and I also think price of bitcoin doesn't matter for bitcoin itself too.

Even if you are a day trader you will sell your coins only when you see higher price and you will never prefer to sell them when price is relatively low so even if its a long term holder or a day trader price matters for all.
there some action called a cutloss right?
you have to sell on very cheap price to avoid deeper loss ,
for a trader high price not really necessary ,
the only important for them is to have high volatile and take benefit from it .
Well, we have different strategy but we have one goal which is to make profit, if you are a day trader that is presume
that you are knowledgeable enough because you have to be fully aware the asset movement so you can buy low and sell high all the time.
I think being a day trader is not a good idea because its limiting your possible profit in the long run, it is best for me to be a long term trader because that is best with bitcoin and you can easily get a lot of profit by just doing nothing but waiting for the price to go up. If you want to be a day trader then you need to prepare yourself for a lot of hassle and effort because you need to be updated every single day to be able to do good quality of performance in trading.
yes it may have different from person to person. i think there are some people who have good experience in day trading so they are really making  good profit in day trading, such people cannot wait for long term investment, as they want to buy bitcoin and then wait for a long time to sell these while there are some other people who like to invest their money for long long time. my personal view is to invest bitcoin for long term as there is low risk of losing money in long term investment.
Activity: 854
April 25, 2017, 10:09:14 AM
If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.

Yeah that's true, bitcoin price very matters to us. We earn and mine bitcoin because of its value so if you're earning it because of its high value then I think you're lying. Earning bitcoin is slightly easy because you will earn more than you're earning in your previous jobs in a simple ways. Bitcoin price really matters to us, because when it goes down we dont know when it will be high again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 25, 2017, 09:40:45 AM
I think it should matter a lot. That is what we looking for in bitcoin, more prices and dreaming for bitcoins to reach the moon. Of course if nothing like this happens then how we gonna make the profits? There must be liquidity in each and every currency to keep the trading platforms running and bitcoin is getting at the top in it. Now a days bitcoins price is the top most priority and we must see a rise in its price in coming future. So yeah it matters a lot. Smiley

If the price doesn't increase, we can still make profits from other coins. We can also make profits from signature campaigns. The method will be to earn more bitcoin rather than just wait for the price of bitcoin to increase. Right now I'm doing both things. I'm earning more bitcoins and at the same time I'm waiting for the price of bitcoin to increase. I'm only cashing out the money that I need. I'm here for the long run and so the price of bitcoin really does matter to me and I think it's the same case to most people.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
April 24, 2017, 11:28:36 PM
I think the price matters if you are holding for long term because you want to make a good profit just for an investment.
maybe for a long term holder price will matter. but not for me. I am a day trader and I alwys spend my bitcoins for my daily need. so price of bitcoin doesn't matter for me at all. and I also think price of bitcoin doesn't matter for bitcoin itself too.

Even if you are a day trader you will sell your coins only when you see higher price and you will never prefer to sell them when price is relatively low so even if its a long term holder or a day trader price matters for all.
High price really matters, bitcoin is not a coin for just the traders profit out of it. Traders expect high volatility, same way the volatility have kept large users under a panic situation. So in my view a perfect trader makes profit even if the price volatility is not big, even with the minor fluctuations he'll profit.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 24, 2017, 11:11:39 PM

Even you are holding small amount of bitcoins for a longer term. The price does really matters because it is the one that will tell you on how much you are going to earn. And people are staying to bitcoin because of the possibility that it can give us good amount of money concerning to how many bitcoins that you are holding.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
April 24, 2017, 11:10:45 PM

That is one of the perks in trading. You can somehow save a part of the invested money if you see a big fall.
That way you could reinvest that remaining fund to other alt.
Or you could let be in bitcoin and wait for a time that it goes back to a higher price.
Bitcoin price does matter with the effects it does with other coins. When you are a trader you could see the big changes it does when bitcoin moves.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 24, 2017, 11:03:08 PM

Well, we have different strategy but we have one goal which is to make profit, if you are a day trader that is presume
that you are knowledgeable enough because you have to be fully aware the asset movement so you can buy low and sell high all the time.
I think being a day trader is not a good idea because its limiting your possible profit in the long run, it is best for me to be a long term trader because that is best with bitcoin and you can easily get a lot of profit by just doing nothing but waiting for the price to go up. If you want to be a day trader then you need to prepare yourself for a lot of hassle and effort because you need to be updated every single day to be able to do good quality of performance in trading.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
April 24, 2017, 09:48:46 PM

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
April 24, 2017, 05:13:18 PM

Activity: 714
April 24, 2017, 04:49:23 PM

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
April 24, 2017, 01:15:25 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 24, 2017, 01:02:13 PM
Of course it is, bitcoin price is really matter especially on investors and traders. Price is  the main reason why are traders do trading and same goes for investors. Price of bitcoin is important this is the reason why people use bitcoin because it has a high value.

Yes price factor can never be ignore in bitcoins as that is the deciding factor in making profits or loss and if bitcoin would not be holding such great price then I doubt that many would be interested in investing their money into it.
The higher the prices, the more people will be attracted to this new technology. More investors will buy Bitcoin and it will make Bitcoin price will be higher and higher. Well, if Bitcoin reaches $5000, banks will likely to accept this crypto

Its hard to believe that banks will start accepting cryptos as they are the toughest competitors for them so I don't think that banks will ever shake hands with digital currency and price will surely go higher in coming years when adoption will go higher.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
April 24, 2017, 01:00:06 PM
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
April 24, 2017, 12:46:06 PM
Of course it is, bitcoin price is really matter especially on investors and traders. Price is  the main reason why are traders do trading and same goes for investors. Price of bitcoin is important this is the reason why people use bitcoin because it has a high value.

Yes price factor can never be ignore in bitcoins as that is the deciding factor in making profits or loss and if bitcoin would not be holding such great price then I doubt that many would be interested in investing their money into it.
The higher the prices, the more people will be attracted to this new technology. More investors will buy Bitcoin and it will make Bitcoin price will be higher and higher. Well, if Bitcoin reaches $5000, banks will likely to accept this crypto
Activity: 588
April 24, 2017, 12:12:48 PM
Saying the price of bitcoin doesn't matter is a lie. There is a cost of acquiring bitcoins. Only a fool or a very very rich guy would think otherwise.

I agree with you. Price is a very important criterion. And for everyone who has several coins the price is very important. Everyone watches as bitcoin becomes more expensive or cheaper

People take decision of buying or selling their coins looking only at the price of bitcoins so price is really important factor when it comes to bitcoins and it is only the price of bitcoins that attracts people to start using it or invest money in it.

yeah I agree too, people attracts to invest because of it's price. And many people here earning bitcoin because the price is too high per bitcoin. If the bitcoin price is not high I think many people will snob this coin.
yes currentle people are using bitcoin for investment purposes, therefor  i think every one is expecting the price of bitcoin to increase, i think it the price of bitcoin will remain as stable then the investors will find other means of profitable investments. therefore i think the price of bitcoin keeping too much importance.
Pages:
Jump to: