Pages:
Author

Topic: Does this mean Cash will be extinct? - page 62. (Read 14845 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 182
October 26, 2017, 09:34:09 AM
I think that's not the main point here, going cashless is a pretty realistic objective for government as long they had an established online monetary system, it reduces crime rates and pretty much saving off printing cold hard cash. As long the currency are exchangeable to another and formally legalized by their government there is nothing wrong with physical money being extincted, i would pretty happy and as well confident that our generation would have long problem adapting a cashless system, but still 2023 might be too early for what.
Cash ( paper money) would be extict. I am pretty sure that we will back to use gold as currency, like in the past. Bitcoin price will automatically stable when it used by all people in the world but the price will keep rise and of course gold will experience the same thing. People will realize that they have experienced many losses because of using cash ( paper money) as a medium of exchange. We are smart generation, the next generation would be smarter than us.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
October 26, 2017, 09:14:16 AM
I think that's not the main point here, going cashless is a pretty realistic objective for government as long they had an established online monetary system, it reduces crime rates and pretty much saving off printing cold hard cash. As long the currency are exchangeable to another and formally legalized by their government there is nothing wrong with physical money being extincted, i would pretty happy and as well confident that our generation would have long problem adapting a cashless system, but still 2023 might be too early for what.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 08:38:38 AM
we're more likely to see some sort of digitilized currency. Paper money might disappear one day but it will be replaced 1:1 by digital currencies, that's very likely. That way the governments who issue the paper money will still have the control over these currencies, which means they can adjust the supply of the digital currency depending on the current economic performance of a specific country. It's actually a win-win situation because most governments want to have control over their currency, and the reason they ban and regulate the crypto market is to keep that control and not lose it. If they issue a digital currency which they have control over, all that will change, all of the sudden the issuance of new money will be much easier, and they even might automate the various activties or "obligations" the citizens have towards the government, such as taxes, insurances, updating various documents (passports, ID's etc.). It will definitely take long, not sure if that will be achieved by 2023.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 08:31:45 AM
Of course no! It is very impossible ! Cash will never extinct in our world. Many people are still prefer to use fiat currency than cryptocurrency. Cash has very important role in our world. So it is very impossible that the cash will be extinct.
With the advancement in technology, things are indeed changing a lot but this does not mean that the previous things will have no existence. I don’t think so that this will ever happen to see a cashless society. There will always remain so many amongst us who will not switch towards digital money and will keep on using paper money. There is no way that we can eliminate paper money from this world.

Merit: 299
October 26, 2017, 07:35:44 AM
What do you mean with "low areas"? I only know a very small number of people who are actually involved in crypto. And while all of them are very well educated, it does seem like poorer people are flocking into crypto faster than the rest. At least if this forum is anything to go by (which is getting flooded by very low quality posts without any content and very poor language skills).
LOL. Judging by that, you really do have a point there. Looking at the rate of shitty posts here daily and how some people just drop some pretty awful posts that can make you puke, we can say some are or probably they are just hustlers trying to find every means.

However, we should understand that some of these guys are not native English speakers and finding any signature that would even consider you if you can't speak or write effectively in English is pretty hard which is why we have some of this shitty posts without head, but this does not make the owner of the post poor. Some are students, some are hustlers, and so on.

It is a digital age and every one can have access to information, whether low class, mid class or high class. However if we are really relating it to the very poor people, do they even have the chance to own a phone? let alone have information on how this forum works, that is even if they know what internet is all about anyway. So this is the reason cash cannot go extinct.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
October 26, 2017, 07:15:38 AM
There are tons of other countries aside from Sweden who are adopting to digital money, and bit by bit reducing the use physical money, we all know we're entering the technological era so I'm not really surprise if money will cease to exist, but i believe it will take time for us to have cashless society, after all it's not that easy.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 06:57:58 AM
I dont believe will be soo easy to remove the cash from circulation, sure the future we are walking is into the digital era, where we will be able to do all at home without need to moove into banks or agency to pay our bills. Its nice to see a country moove forward into the new era, and well i do believe it will be adopted by others countries as well, nowadays we can do already a lot things without need money at hands wich bring anybody an extra risk.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 26, 2017, 06:16:52 AM
If this happen all people should know the basic of computer.It takes many more years to do that,maybe if that would be successful it would be the basis of other countries to follow that system.Well gudluck for them.
It doesn't take many years to do that. Toddlers are literally growing up with super computers (smartphones) in their hands these days.
We have to wait for some more time in order to see what will happen. At present, there is absolutely no doubt in this thing that bitcoin and all other crypto currencies are getting more fame with each passing day. But you can’t deny the fact that paper money has its own importance and there is no way that we can underestimate the importance of paper money. Cash will remain in this world.

Fiat and paper money are different things. Paper money is garbage, annoying to use, and wastes a tremendous amount of resources for nothing. Fiat can stay for all I care, but cash needs to go.
Fiat money is being use by the low areas of the country but the well developed areas of the country are using the bitcoin and the other digital currency because they are aware of the new technologies and the income of the new technologies now.

I hold the bitcoin and I want to invest in it if the bitcoin will give the high and the bright future to those people who are interested in it.
What do you mean with "low areas"? I only know a very small number of people who are actually involved in crypto. And while all of them are very well educated, it does seem like poorer people are flocking into crypto faster than the rest. At least if this forum is anything to go by (which is getting flooded by very low quality posts without any content and very poor language skills).
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
October 26, 2017, 05:57:09 AM
If this happen all people should know the basic of computer.It takes many more years to do that,maybe if that would be successful it would be the basis of other countries to follow that system.Well gudluck for them.
It doesn't take many years to do that. Toddlers are literally growing up with super computers (smartphones) in their hands these days.
We have to wait for some more time in order to see what will happen. At present, there is absolutely no doubt in this thing that bitcoin and all other crypto currencies are getting more fame with each passing day. But you can’t deny the fact that paper money has its own importance and there is no way that we can underestimate the importance of paper money. Cash will remain in this world.

Fiat and paper money are different things. Paper money is garbage, annoying to use, and wastes a tremendous amount of resources for nothing. Fiat can stay for all I care, but cash needs to go.
Fiat money is being use by the low areas of the country but the well developed areas of the country are using the bitcoin and the other digital currency because they are aware of the new technologies and the income of the new technologies now.

I hold the bitcoin and I want to invest in it if the bitcoin will give the high and the bright future to those people who are interested in it.
Activity: 360
October 26, 2017, 04:02:32 AM
Sweden is contemplating to stop using cash by 2023, does this mean cash might be extinct if other countries follow suit?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/sweden-could-stop-using-cash-by-2023?utm_content=buffer40bef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

There is a possibility that cash will be extinct, I mean technology has been growing and evolving throughout the years, so we as it's masters should also adapt to technology's evolution and accept the change of not using cash anymore.
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 03:31:29 AM
Maybe someday its could be happen,everything is possible in the word..am i right?
Activity: 220
October 26, 2017, 02:36:51 AM
I think this plan that they have will not fully extinct cash especially when all the other countries are still active in using each countries currency. This plan must be just minimizing of using or involving of cash in daily transactions. Maybe this is one of theie ways in minimizing cash related crimes and go with some technology which the millenial time offers.

Bitcoin creator's goal was to have a currency that is decentralize.
For bitcoin to totally replace the fiat it needs to have a price of at least $10 million per coin.
It is really unimaginable if it will reach that amount and when. For now bitcoin is just an alternative for fiat currency.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 26, 2017, 01:54:35 AM
Yes if possible because so many countries of the world are now optioning in for cashless society which is the most safest society, all you need to do is to pay for goods at shops that accept bitcoin or other means like Master cards to pay for goods.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
October 26, 2017, 01:09:42 AM
I think this plan that they have will not fully extinct cash especially when all the other countries are still active in using each countries currency. This plan must be just minimizing of using or involving of cash in daily transactions. Maybe this is one of theie ways in minimizing cash related crimes and go with some technology which the millenial time offers.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 25, 2017, 11:35:33 PM
I don't think that cash will extinct. There are alot of transactions that needs to be paid by cash. And also most of the transaction that needs documentations are need to paid in cash. Also not all establishments will embrace cashless transactions.
Cash has the strong present yet but I think if the crypto currency will get in the market the value and the price of the cash will not remain the same, as per now a lot of the people are using the bitcoin and the crypto payment for the bitcoin and they are paying through the bitcoin so for me the future of the bitcoin is better than the cash so invest more and earn more.
Indeed we should invest more money into bitcoin because we are not investing in a short term investment because we are investing in the future and that is for real. If we are going to have bitcoin in the future then the payment system will be more advance and easier than using cash and we can use bitcoin everywhere because it only need an internet connection and smartphone then you can pay things or transfer money to the other places without stressing yourself.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 11:02:38 PM
I don't think that cash will extinct. There are alot of transactions that needs to be paid by cash. And also most of the transaction that needs documentations are need to paid in cash. Also not all establishments will embrace cashless transactions.
Cash has the strong present yet but I think if the crypto currency will get in the market the value and the price of the cash will not remain the same, as per now a lot of the people are using the bitcoin and the crypto payment for the bitcoin and they are paying through the bitcoin so for me the future of the bitcoin is better than the cash so invest more and earn more.
Activity: 401
October 25, 2017, 10:12:29 PM
to face out all fiat money on one country is not necessary, how about those anyone or anybody that who cant afford to buy gadgets and provide a internet connection, how do they live. i mean how do they make transaction on the physical market to buy or sell goods just to live? this idea is non sense. fiat money is important too and i think more country not to follow if that happens.

I agree to that, especially here in our country, many of our countrymen are experiencing poverty, they can't even have their own houses, clothes and food for every day living, how much more if they phase out all the paper money and turn it into internet currency, what will happen to them, even their money that they got from begging on the street will be useless.
Merit: 261
October 25, 2017, 09:40:48 PM
Sweden is contemplating to stop using cash by 2023, does this mean cash might be extinct if other countries follow suit?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/sweden-could-stop-using-cash-by-2023?utm_content=buffer40bef&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
That's still their decision but I highly doubt that other country will do the same. Regular currency has a huge function for countries and it played a huge role for decades that's why there are different kinds of currencies. So I think it is impossible for it to be extinct and be replaced by digital currency in the future.

It may be simple for their country to shift to digital currency but it would be hard for other countries to follow suit because other countries are so behind in technology especially those that are in third world countries. Government cannot just easily decide to shift to digital currency if majority of the people will not be able to use it because of the lack of device. Besides, countries has more problems like poverty and corruption that they need to solve first or at least lessen and then add some more in their plate like the issue regarding the usage of cryptocurreny. It would be hard since it is decentralized and what the government wants is control.
Activity: 387
October 25, 2017, 07:48:34 PM

This issue is too wide and it is very early to talk about. Our world is sorrounded by different currency but with the same usage expect that with this digital currency it will be very hard for the old one to adjust with this things, so I think, totally cashless society, nation or even world is impossible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 25, 2017, 07:37:05 PM
yes it's from a lomg time a go goverment trying to make thwir citizen cashless by using help such as creditcard dll. i thw future i believe rhere is much morepeople whp accept bitcoom and altcoin as their paymrnt22t
Pages:
Jump to: