Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Whitepaper determined credibility of an ICO - page 10. (Read 2071 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
There's a ton of plagiarism in whitepapers lately. Let's be honest, only a handful of people really read those and even less of them understand what they're reading. Credibility is more based on the team, their niche and prospects on their future, although WP shouldn't be discarded...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I don't think the white paper is that important.
I am more concerned about open source code, people should learn to use GTIHUB to search various projects for code development.
Activity: 108
Whitepaper does not determine the credibility of an ico. It's just a blueprint of what the project is has achieved and what they are going to achieve in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
I personally think the team is more important than the whitepaper. A well-known professional team, packed with great advisors, is a must for me.

Of course, a good whitepaper is appealing for an investor and you should also consider it, especially if it is well-written (every explanation needed for the ICO is there). But don't think it ss the only source to decide whether you should invest in the projects or not. The whitepaper can be plagiarized, bought, copy-written and so on.
Activity: 80
An intending cryptocurrency investors recently approached me for my input in an ICO he intend invest on. And one of my advised to him his to read through the whitepaper of the ICO to determined how credibly and successful the ICO will be.
He then, ask me how sure I am that a well written whitepaper will determined how credibly, trusted and successful an ICO will be.
I couldn't give a clear answer to the question, because I personal know that so many scam ICO have a good and well detail whitepaper.

What's your take on the ICO whitepaper, can the information therein be enough to determine how successful an ICO will be.
Pages:
Jump to: