Pages:
Author

Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ? - page 4. (Read 1454 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 02:43:04 AM
If you already consider the benefits and there is no significant development, you better sell then you buy another altcoin that is more potential to profit. It's an opportunity for you because the market is down.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 844
April 11, 2018, 02:25:53 AM
my advice you do not throw DOGE coin better you menyimannya let his price is expensive you can sell,your friend suggest right now reddcoin is better than dogecoin,if you have a lot of capital you can try to buy reddcoin
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
KRIPTON
April 10, 2018, 10:57:34 PM
I feel bad for people still hoping for Dogecoins as there really is no dev team managing its market at present. That i if there really is a market or a product. It has exhibited platonic growth for the past 2 years and yes it may remain stagnant for this year.
However, if you can find other potential use of it then much better, hold some of it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 10, 2018, 10:55:17 PM
doge does not seem to ever rise in price, crypto community attention to doge I think less
even I think tend to go down
just some time ago, once once the doge experienced a large pump magnitude, and
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
April 10, 2018, 10:53:22 PM
better stick to the coin doge, because in the future his doge value will be high, we wait and patiently, keep thinking positive
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 10:36:07 PM
Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
just dump your doge coin. Every one knew its useless coin without any kind of project. There is no development and nothing at all. Its really weird when doge are pumped up in febuary. There is no reason to buy doge coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
April 10, 2018, 10:25:58 PM
honestly sometimes I use this coin for saving my investment, IMO this coin pairing to BTC is quiet stable at this month. and again this coin has a cheap transaction, so when on trading sometimes I sell my alt or btc to doge and then send it to my local exchanger for cashing out my money.
not using this for my long term investment or something related to it, but IMHO this coin are very usefull.
Activity: 112
April 10, 2018, 10:00:10 PM
Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.

First I would like to qualify that am no expert, but I don't think it takes an expert to say that Dogecoins aren't good for holding.
Development has been platonic in the past 2 years or so, and I don't see nay indications that it will grow for better any time soon.
However, it can be comfortable to use for exchanges or sending to someone as it incurs minimal transaction cost.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 09:52:00 PM
When i look at daily chart of Dogecoin, this coin just stay at that price area , going up and going down and no good idea to use it for long term investment, buy in the bottom and sell in the top , only this is way to make money in Dogecoin. Use daily chart and other technical analysis will help to get best price when buy and sell this coin.
Activity: 65
April 10, 2018, 09:35:40 PM
Hi,

experts please suggest.

There many others that would not agree about holding dogecoins long term, due to reasons: no products to support it; no dev team that manages and facilitates its growth; and lacks community support. That's why many even I myself is against holding it for long.
Although many have found use of it due to convenience of transaction cost.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 09:26:26 PM
Hi,

experts please suggest.
Coins like Dogecoins must not be hold for a longer period of time. It is like other not so known coins that has a high probability of being dump. It just fine to have them but not hold it longer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 09:20:33 PM
Hi,

experts please suggest.
It hits 2B marketcap because of its huge supply. There are many altcoins out there that is more profitable than this shitcoin. But I'd you think it would go somewhere, then prepare to be a bag holder and hopefully you won't regret it later. But of course I will suggest you to don't buy crap.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 10, 2018, 09:08:30 PM
I think it is also a good decision to sell you doge since doge looked like it is dormant in there months. There are other coins you can choose too, I have converted my doge to ada lately and hoping for a good fortune after 2 years or more.
Activity: 85
April 10, 2018, 09:04:16 PM
Hi,

experts please suggest.

Dump it and buy other promising coins. Doge has been viewed as a joke in the past and even at present.
There is no physical product backing it up, and no dev team working on its development.
So if I were you, dump it and buy other coins of worth.
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 09:00:30 PM
I don't like meme based cryptos, but I have to admit I have found Doge convenient for transferring funds cheaply and quickly. As a cryptocurrency, it works well. Also, some people are die-hard fans of it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 10, 2018, 08:56:15 PM
Hi,

experts please suggest.
Theres no active development in doge for the past 2years? is there any reason why we should hold it for long?

That's true, and I just realized it about a month ago and started dumping my doges and change coins to hold. Better choose to invest in active coins or with those higher market cap for sure profit.
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
April 10, 2018, 08:46:34 PM
Hi,

experts please suggest.

You should have dumped and cash out in FIAT - and now you would have 4 times the value that you would have by dump it now. But I guess we all did similar mistakes with other coins as well in those days.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
February 16, 2018, 12:54:38 PM
no reason for hold Doge for long term.
better u trade doge for short time or even just for scalping when market very active.
if i not wrong,even Doge dev never show up again since lasy year and also no update since that.
with unlimitied supply of doge,i dont think invest in doge is a good choice
First of all, Doge devs come back, they just come back recently, but to be honest, it is a good news for those who are the fan of this coin like me.
However, like you said, Dogecoin easily to become an altcoin for scalping, you can see it dumped -15% within few hours in the first day of the Dog Year Grin.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
February 10, 2018, 07:51:08 PM
I holded doge for over 4 years and though it was a loss compared to BTC, it gained on USD. Recently exchanged it to monero though I still keep few thousands doge to bet on sports and to play dice.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 10, 2018, 07:50:13 PM
just hold your Doge and believe in end of this year Doge coin increase the price
Pages:
Jump to: