Pages:
Author

Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ? - page 9. (Read 1454 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 03:54:41 PM
Holding is the best strategy,espesially for Dogecoin,last year it made ×55 profit for holders,this year maybe not so much but ×10 ×20 quite possible.
Activity: 336
January 19, 2018, 09:19:34 AM
I hold a small amount of dogecoin. I see it trading fast and low fees. I hope it will increase in the future.
Activity: 345
January 19, 2018, 09:14:41 AM
Yes that is very true that Dogecoin has really a big market capitalization but its market price is still below 1$. Profit-wise, it give you a minimal return only if you only have small volume in your bag. So i think, just hold on it and buy another altcoin you like to buy because it is better to have more coins in your portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
January 14, 2018, 06:49:34 PM
I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

No offense, but Reddcoin has already increased a lot during the last few days, the same applies to doge.

But if i was on your shoes, i would hold those doges, of course. The fees are pretty low compared to other altcoins, that is why a lot of people prefer to use doge instead of other  coins.

Reddcoin is a crappy coin, i dont know why it suddenly pumped by more than x4 since the last month.

McAfee made the price of Reddcoin pumped since last month by his event "coin of the day". And the price of Doge also pumped by his event, but sadly, dogecoin not like Reddcoin can increases its value easy because the whale still want to buy this coin before Lunar New Year of China.
Activity: 847
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 09:09:07 PM
I wouldn't hold Dogecoin long term or short term at all.

It has no further value besides people trading it for profits. It's pumped and dumped a lot and there's a ton of other good coins out there. If you were looking for my advice, just dump Dogecoin and put it into something more profitable.
Activity: 97
January 13, 2018, 09:06:44 PM
I think you should sell it. If your are half hearted to keep it, better yeat have it sold before it's too late. Anyway, you can choose any other alts much better than Doge itself. Choose other alts of which performance are taht promising. Do not dwell on alts which you think are that un certain in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 13, 2018, 08:11:06 PM
Dogecoin is the best example of excellent market capitalization with an equally low price. This is really a good coin, but not for investment. People use it as a means of translation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
January 13, 2018, 08:00:13 PM
Doge is not good coin, this coin has been created by developer just for a joke. Now, better if you sell your Doge and buy other coins.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 07:55:50 PM
Dogecoin has not made anything in awhile so I would not recommend to hold.You can invest that in something else.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
January 13, 2018, 07:53:52 PM
The dogecoin community is the biggest cryptocurrency, and Dogecoin's transfer fee is very low. Don't dump only holdd.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
January 13, 2018, 07:49:53 PM
Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.

No, Not dump Doge for any shitcoin. DOGE will surely rise in FUTURE. DOGE coin got a huge investor attention in last few weeks, therefore it price surges. It is easily transferable as compare to BTC because of very low transaction fees and short confirmation hour which helps to gain a lot popularity after BTC high transaction fees.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 01:58:22 PM
About the coin has long been no news except for a sharp increase in prices on the stock exchanges. I use it for quick display or input of the exchange - conveniently and quickly. Can and hold it for a while, but much not fond of.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
January 13, 2018, 12:52:54 PM
As I said earlier, I believe that it is worth keeping this coin uniquely, because the potential of the coin will never be exhausted until another coin comes out, which will have a cheaper commission for sending funds, because in fact it is only for this purpose that is needed
A lot of people were holding Doge at the time, I am very sure that the people that have Doge and got in at 60 sats will try to sell their coins at 100-200 sats.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 04:40:48 AM
As I said earlier, I believe that it is worth keeping this coin uniquely, because the potential of the coin will never be exhausted until another coin comes out, which will have a cheaper commission for sending funds, because in fact it is only for this purpose that is needed
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 10:51:54 PM
For now, maybe i advice you to sell your doge. Because, doge already down and usually take a long time for doge to the moon again.
Activity: 182
January 12, 2018, 10:19:28 PM
its already done good, so i`d sell
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 10:12:11 PM
i think just hold your doge, because in tye future doge price can increase like a rocket
Activity: 104
In Crypto We Trust
January 12, 2018, 10:09:53 PM
The more DOGE the merrier.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
January 12, 2018, 10:08:46 PM
my advice is better to hold it, because the price of the doge will go up some more time. I do not understand why many do not believe in doge, I think investing in doge is very profitable for this year, because this year is a doge year so for those of you who have not invested in doge please invest now before you regret it.
Activity: 276
W12 – Blockchain protocol
January 12, 2018, 09:54:35 PM
Hi,

experts please suggest.

I am holding a Doge coin also, i got this from airdrop. For now, Doge coin is still cheap and i suggest you to keep it, and wait for the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: