Pages:
Author

Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ? - page 6. (Read 1454 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 09:33:43 PM
If the community sees more value than the founders then that's what will determine price. I really like DOGE for the perversity of holding bags in it. Having said that I did offload my bags a while ago so missing out now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 09:27:01 PM
Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.

Really, I never thought that doge one day can rise to such a high price, as the developer of Doge said, was only jokingly introduced this coin, but no matter what, if something existed it may be sense, I will pay attention to the development of Doge, but I will not invest in it.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
February 07, 2018, 09:15:13 PM
I would say always pick doge under 30 satoshi when it goes there until then don't pick it , it can go any further that it did , at least for now. Doge will be always a special coin for crypto space even without development from the team.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 07, 2018, 09:06:29 PM
Hold if it's part of your portfolio. Use for transactions because of extremely cheap transaction fee, especially on exchanges.
Activity: 54
February 04, 2018, 01:48:22 PM
HODL Doge and dont worry, this year will be year of Doge coin i think it ll reach 500 satoshi for few months. This coin doesnt belong to this rank it ll move very fast up.
Omg, Im holding doge coin, if doge coin reach 500 satoshi per each I will buy a new car for my family  Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
February 04, 2018, 01:40:47 PM
I just dont understand the use case for Doge Coin. If you like the project though, why not hold? But i dont know what use the coin is other than just a coin to hold.
Cheap, easy for sending/receiving, short time for transaction confirmation and cheapest fees. You can not find any altcoin has cheap fees like Dogecoin expect Ripple, but Dogecoin is an altcoin can mining (decentralized), different Ripple is an asset, can not mining.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 04:36:39 PM
I think u will dump the Doge coin and invest in other Altcoin for good profit. Because i also hold Doge coins from last 1 year and watching it but its price is not moving a little bit comparison to all other Altcoins of same category. Then i think when ever Doge moves i will sell all Doge coins. This month when Doge on its  peek price i sell all doge and also recommend my all friends who are holding Doge coin from very long time to sell Doge and invest in other coins for long term good profit.
Activity: 94
January 26, 2018, 04:12:49 PM
I just dont understand the use case for Doge Coin. If you like the project though, why not hold? But i dont know what use the coin is other than just a coin to hold.
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
January 26, 2018, 04:10:57 PM
This coin highlights the bubble aspect of crypto, people just jumping in and having no clue about the actual uses. If you are up sell. At some point people will realise that 99% of alt coins are useless or offer no more than is already available.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
January 26, 2018, 04:07:55 PM
It's so funny to hear that the Doge is a speculative coin.
So please mention at least one non-speculative altcoin.  Grin
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 05:25:38 PM
it is a virtually impossible money that is really predicted. I am constantly hurt in trade. What kind of a follower is there, who is doing upgrades, it really tires.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 05:25:04 PM
Many kripto money investors say that Doge is a garbage coin but in my opinion it isn't real. People love Doge and have been on the Doge in the coinmarket for many years. I know a lot of investors who think that the price of Doge will rise very much in 2018. I think, Doge Hodl.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
January 20, 2018, 04:51:23 PM
Nobody can expect market goes where if you can hold then don't keep it in exchange if not then sell half and buy other better coin like sia coin not now just watch the market may be it will go further down  Cheesy
Activity: 163
January 20, 2018, 04:28:41 PM
HODL Doge and dont worry, this year will be year of Doge coin i think it ll reach 500 satoshi for few months. This coin doesnt belong to this rank it ll move very fast up.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2018, 02:29:40 PM
depend on your situations but if you feel the percentages to increase your crypto asset will be so less if you hold your Doge then sold all of it would be fine and switch it to other coin but as far as i remember to grow your investment value from hold Doge isn't good choose because the price movement seems very slow but Doge position at coinmarketcap is not so bad although not entering top 10 position again but Doge never lack of interest at least for next one year
Activity: 126
January 20, 2018, 01:47:51 PM
I am holding Doge, and I wish till 2021 I will hold it.because I believe it's market capitalization is to huge but its price still now under below.
Activity: 27
January 20, 2018, 04:56:43 AM
Dogecoin is a pretty good coin, although a lot of people will disagree with this. Fairly low cost attracts small investors.
It doesn't have many functions, such as, for example, Ethereum, but the transactions are fast and secure, and that's enough. The price is pretty stable, that's fine too.
The main advantage of coins is the community. Users of Dogecoin are all wonderful and friendly and generally cheerful and not greedy. The community regularly holds a huge charity fundraisers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 04:51:06 AM
If you buy Doge coin you must hold it because i think Doge will be a more value able in future. I'm Got some Doge from free site so many later but now a days i'm see this coin price is growing and it is must grow in future so now you must hold it.
Activity: 126
January 20, 2018, 04:49:51 AM
Hold your dogecoins still end of this year 2018
then you will decide
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 04:47:52 AM
Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
Theres no active development in doge for the past 2years? is there any reason why we should hold it for long?
according to me you are completely right ,there really has been no significant improvement for the past 2 years and there is no reason to hold them.
but i dont think you are making the right choice by buying reddcoin,in case you dont want to go for mainstream cryptos like BTC and ETH try litecoin or XRP they are worth unlike reddcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: