Pages:
Author

Topic: Doge is Dead? - page 8. (Read 6769 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
September 21, 2017, 05:56:16 PM
Doge used to be one of my favorite altcoin but it seems that it's not gonna recover to it's former state.
Is their hope for Doge? What can you say about the big drop of Doge?

dogecoin is never die, dogecoin user is big, same with litecoin, bitcoin and ETH
only wait can incraese again, but dogecoin is never high price

Doge have millions of volumes in $ value and for that it tells that that coin is not dead but we can call it sleeping since for long the long time of its existence I never see any good flows happening on dogecoins and I think this coin is better for those people who doesn't want to get killed on flactuation since the price of it is so stable.
yes that is right that doge has a great investment, and people ar holding it and forget about it, as it is currently look like dead but i think still doge have good potential and i think that its price will start increasing and may be in future once again doge will get its position back, but i think it will take a lot of time because still doge is trading in a very very low value.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
September 21, 2017, 05:50:00 PM
Doge is mostly a banter based coin and it's adored by the community. It's not really an investment opportunity but just for fun. As long as the meme lives dogecoin lives. And it's also handy if you want to tip people so yea why would it be dead? If people continue to use it, it will live on.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 21, 2017, 05:37:42 PM
Doges former state was a "joke state". It was never considered and developed as a joke coin based on the memme. But the coin has a very strong community. The price is bound to drop since there is no market cap but look at the trade volume.
Activity: 770
September 21, 2017, 04:50:25 PM
Dice dead ? Never !! This always happens to dove for some reason. It goes high up then drops to 20 satoshi then climbs slowly to 30 satoshi then has a burst and goes up a lot then foes down a bit and bit more then plummets to 20 again. Its really weird. Have a look at the graph yourself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 02:38:28 AM
Dogecoin is not a promising coin. It's just one of the pump and dump coins out there. It's just lucky that it was one of the early coins that was made and that is why it's very popular.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 21, 2017, 01:48:50 AM
Its not dead but I think the developer team and marketers are dead because if any coin want to be a very popular then the team have to developed it and they have to good marketing. For example check there twitter account they last post on Jul 9 here the link https://twitter.com/dogecoin. I think if they continue a good marketing and developing doge coin become a good platform.
Activity: 1085
hi =D
September 21, 2017, 01:12:41 AM
I see doge since birth, and I do not see doge die, if this is still working, but a price below normal, I believe she will be dead when there are no more transactions, but if she is still active, it is because this is alive but it hurt ehehhe
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
September 21, 2017, 12:31:23 AM
Doge used to be one of my favorite altcoin but it seems that it's not gonna recover to it's former state.

dogecoin is never die, dogecoin user is big, same with litecoin, bitcoin and ETH

Doge have millions of volumes in $ value and for that it tells that that coin is not dead but we can call it sleeping since for long the long time of its existence I never see any good flows happening on dogecoins and I think this coin is better for those people who doesn't want to get killed on flactuation since the price of it is so stable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
September 21, 2017, 12:27:32 AM

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 21, 2017, 12:00:45 AM
It looks like the Doge's price at this moment is so swooping down on its price than ever before, as if the Doge looks helpless again. For those who still holding Doge may be one way is to multiply it / enlarge the amount in the gambling site. But someday i think Doge's price will recovery/increasing again certainly, will not continues to look below and continues a weaken than other coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
September 20, 2017, 11:41:10 PM
I think the doge will not die, because seeing the project has been done in the year 2015 until now still alive,
for a coin it is already great
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
September 20, 2017, 11:22:50 PM
Doge is almost a dead coin the price keep on decreasing the fame keep fading, I dont see any big hope for doge to comeback since there are no developer and it is not a good coin to invest anymore, dogecoin is slowly dying such a shame for a coin with a shiny glory in the past
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
September 20, 2017, 11:21:48 PM
I have a few Doge but sold almost everything when the price went down. I hope i am wrong but my prediction is with the new coins appearing with better companies as a backer I think  the price will not go up again. If it goes up it will be a really slow rise that it is better to invest on another coin.

If I were you and you have Doge split the coins and buy another coin that has high potential.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 11:11:25 PM
The era of shitcoins is fading away and there are alot of heavy funded tokens/coins being developed it is expected that these old tech will disappear in the future.
If that is the case, then you are predicting a market collapse because of the hundreds of coins on the market, how many actually server a purpose or used daily by people other than traders?

The era of shitcoins only began in the last few months.

Doge to me has more "street cred" as a coin than 85% of the actual coins on the market, even though it also serves no purpose, it has a few things going for it, nostalgia, resilience and uniqueness with a small clique of followers around the World.

Not saying it is a good investment at all, but there have been and will be plenty more shitcoins to come and die a slow death while Doge will always be there.

That in itself gives it some intrinsic value.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
September 20, 2017, 11:09:09 PM
Doge coin is a good coin because it can be said his sister Bitcoin because this coin has long been created and until now still in use as a major of payment. But this coin is not good in use as a long-term investment because the price is just about 50-150 sathosi/doge. This may be due to the large supply and there is no team of developers who want to develop the technology in dogecoin's

Agree doge is a good coin because even if the price never really went to the moon people are still believing in this coin specially the community of doge. But I strongly agree that this not good for long term investment because you will not profit that big with this coin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
September 20, 2017, 10:36:58 PM

The era of shitcoins is fading away and there are alot of heavy funded tokens/coins being developed it is expected that these old tech will disappear in the future.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 10:29:19 PM
Such negativity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
September 20, 2017, 09:40:48 PM
doge coin bad for invest in my opinion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 20, 2017, 09:14:51 PM
Doge coin is a good coin because it can be said his sister Bitcoin because this coin has long been created and until now still in use as a major of payment. But this coin is not good in use as a long-term investment because the price is just about 50-150 sathosi/doge. This may be due to the large supply and there is no team of developers who want to develop the technology in dogecoin's
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
September 20, 2017, 09:08:24 PM
Buying Dogecoin is almost gamgling. For a coin with infinite supply to have success and stability, it requires a constant flow of users coming in and buying things with it. I can't see any of this happening to Dogecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: