Pages:
Author

Topic: Doge is Dead? - page 5. (Read 6798 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 25, 2017, 03:26:21 AM
Doge used to be one of my favorite altcoin but it seems that it's not gonna recover to it's former state.
Is their hope for Doge? What can you say about the big drop of Doge?

I read recent article that Doge might pump soon. Didnt know the reason but we all know that when someone or a group is hyping, it could come true.
It will pump it is quite right now because they are planning for high peak so that's why they are silent and watching the market it will goes up and people will come and once again so therefore they are silent. So you are right that you have read the same article what i have read.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 02:52:01 PM
Best time to buy Doge. It is a speculation coin and some pump will happen. Doge has a lot of fans.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
September 23, 2017, 01:41:40 PM
You can't deny the fact that if dogecoin had less circulation then it'll be a hit coin now. As there is no market cap the support will get distributed widely. There are pumpers of Doge who has big stash of them but very less support the development.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
September 23, 2017, 01:37:03 PM
I like dogecoin, fast transactions and low fees, but there is no real active development team behind it. With new developments it will be difficult...
I think prices will get pumped again and than slowly drop, like we see right now. At one time the price for 1 doge was 0.003$ and now it is 0.0009$
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 01:32:26 PM
I notice, Dogecoin follow the downtrend drastically. Fallen down so hard ever I seen. But, we just take it normal as this September is a FUD session. It's good pick, not a shit coin like other.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 23, 2017, 12:40:48 PM
Doge is profitable altcoin. That's my opinion about doge, they can shot above 150sat, although now value is only close to 20%. But that's market, prices can be dashed and drowned. But doge never dead.
Activity: 432
September 23, 2017, 12:37:45 PM
It will be hard for investors to return to this market because in the past 2 months Dogecoin has been a horribly discounted price and makes all traders do not make a profit from this market. I think dogecoin needs to be pumped cryptocurrency community so the price can come back.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 23, 2017, 12:18:50 PM
Why bro? I am not agree with you.Doge is low growth coin i think but this coin is not bad because there are many fans exist of Dogecoin and already price is pumping.I think this coin is only for long term coin.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2017, 12:16:33 PM
It is not dead what may eternally lie, and with strange aeons even the death may die
Activity: 306
September 23, 2017, 12:08:26 PM
Doge used to be one of my favorite altcoin but it seems that it's not gonna recover to it's former state.

I read recent article that Doge might pump soon. Didnt know the reason but we all know that when someone or a group is hyping, it could come true.

It's pumping right now - 25% gain in the last two hours.

Yes it is. In case you missed it --> https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DOGE
Something is happening right now. Dogestyle is gaining its force right now and it is pumping. 
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
September 23, 2017, 11:53:40 AM

It's pumping right now - 25% gain in the last two hours.
Activity: 182
September 23, 2017, 11:18:54 AM
If there are not any active developers to work for doge , we can't see any new features on doge.Doge used to be a super star ,hope that beautiful time will come again .
Activity: 281
September 23, 2017, 11:06:00 AM

legendary
September 23, 2017, 10:55:44 AM

Current price of Doge coin still good, but I like to buy it when it falls down to 1x satoshi than 2x, ~11-12 satoshi for each. My price will better than to hold an old altcoin in long term, maybe we need to wait ~6 months to receive profit.

It won't drop that low - lowest it has gone is 16 satoshis. It tends to bounce once it has reached 20 satoshis - and if you look at bittrex right now, it's jumped to 24:

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DOGE
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
September 23, 2017, 10:01:05 AM
What the point, the coin supply is too much, it more of like dead to me

It doesn't matter as long as there is a demand. For example look out for Ripple, maximum coin supply you can ever see, highly centralized but still went high prices. Market is not always rational.
Doge is here to stay. Under 20 sat is buying opportunity.
Right now we will get this dogecoin at 20 sat. Don't know when this coin will grow but if you have believe in this coin now, you can invest and buy few coins. The investment is also low, and you will get many coins. Instead of wasting money in gambling, that one bet money you can invest here means you will get more coins. Suppose if this coin value goes 1$ you will become a milliner.
actually doge has ever experienced a price reduction like the range of 20 satoshi in a few years ago. but after that happened pump up 5 fold because I also do dumping at that time and earn very big advantage because I sell it in 100 satoshi. I think the doge period is not over yet. I'm sure doge still has the potential and hope to re-pump and grow, I also still see the doge community is still there and big enough
Current price of Doge coin still good, but I like to buy it when it falls down to 1x satoshi than 2x, ~11-12 satoshi for each. My price will better than to hold an old altcoin in long term, maybe we need to wait ~6 months to receive profit.
Activity: 630
September 23, 2017, 09:52:19 AM

doge is sick now but it can run any time. there is huge quantity in the market,so it can take more time to go up. But we can not say that doge is dead coin. it is market any coin go up and down. there are many coin which we can say dead coin but doge is not a dead coin.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
September 23, 2017, 09:50:50 AM

It doesn't matter as long as there is a demand. For example look out for Ripple, maximum coin supply you can ever see, highly centralized but still went high prices. Market is not always rational.
Right now we will get this dogecoin at 20 sat. Don't know when this coin will grow but if you have believe in this coin now, you can invest and buy few coins. The investment is also low, and you will get many coins. Instead of wasting money in gambling, that one bet money you can invest here means you will get more coins. Suppose if this coin value goes 1$ you will become a milliner.

I prefer to wait a little bit more. Doge is going back to normal price level but it's not cheap yet.
Doge will never be 1$ though, I follow it since day 1 so I know where to get in and get out.
I also love Doge, but like your thought: it's not cheap yet --> prefer to wait a little bit more --> Doge is going back to normal price level --> Doge will never be 1$ though  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 09:33:47 AM
just big drop price of doge but not mean doge will die..in cryptocurrency drop and up is the usual thing so don't be panic because doge is good alt and so interest in each user
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 08:48:17 AM

actually doge has ever experienced a price reduction like the range of 20 satoshi in a few years ago. but after that happened pump up 5 fold because I also do dumping at that time and earn very big advantage because I sell it in 100 satoshi. I think the doge period is not over yet. I'm sure doge still has the potential and hope to re-pump and grow, I also still see the doge community is still there and big enough
legendary
September 23, 2017, 07:43:45 AM

I've bought a few but I don't believe it's going to shoot up. It's worth a few dollars on the off chance that it does though.

Doge gets pumped every six to nine months. Look at this graph:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/

The coin has been in existence since Dec 2013 and has had five big pumps.
Pages:
Jump to: